手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

厨房小妙招

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys, I'm Buddy and today I'm going to show you some useful hacks and tips that my dad taught me to get started in the kitchen.

大家好,我是巴迪,今天我要向你们展示一些我爸教我的厨房小妙招。
Hope these hacks helps you at home.
希望这些窍门能够帮到你们。
So one of the hacks my dad taught me is with the chopping board.
我爸教我了一个用案板的小窍门。
So what you can do, you have a cloth here and you just put it in some water and then dry your cloth out,
你们可以将一块布放在水里蘸一下,然后把布拧干,
and then you get it and fold it like that.
之后像这样折叠起来。
So I'm just going to place down a table put that there and get your chopping board, place it down there.
我要把布平铺在桌子上,把案板放在布上。
Push it down and now it doesn't move as much.
把它往下按,现在它就固定不动了。
There you go, first tip done.
好了,这就是第一个窍门。
So now we're going to do some tips and tricks on how to cut fruit,
现在我要向你们展示一些切水果的小技巧,
and also remember whenever you're doing these make sure there's an adult around.
记住,当你们做这些的时候,一定要保证身边有大人的看护。
So lemons and limes. Let's try and cut this and then we'll squeeze it.
拿出柠檬和青柠,我们试着把它切开,然后再来挤。
Yeah so it is really hard to get it out.
嗯,很难把汁水弄出来。
So I've got a tip how to make it a lot easier.
我有一个让这一步变得十分容易的小窍门。
That is sour.
太酸了。
Just roll the lime like this in your hands and chop it in half.
把青柠用手这样滚,然后切成两半。
Then it'll be a lot easier to squeeze and get the juice out and that's my super easy hack for you, but let's just do it on the lemon.
这样挤汁水就容易多了,这就是我教给你们的简单方法,我们现在来挤柠檬汁。
There was so much juice coming out of that one.
这颗柠檬有好多汁啊。

厨房小妙招.jpg

Time to move on to another hack, this one involves bananas and when you get bananas that look like this you're gonna be like 'ugh, time to throw them away',

该讲下一个窍门了,这个是关于香蕉的,当香蕉变成这样时,你可能会觉得该扔掉它们了,
but what I say is no, time to freeze them, and now we can just peel our bananas.
但我告诉你们,不要扔,而是应该把它们冻起来,现在我们可以剥香蕉皮了。
This looks gross but I promise you they're actually gonna taste really good.
这看起来很恶心,但我向你们保证它们真的很好吃。
So when you freeze these, these are gonna be amazing and banana bread and also really good in smoothies which are one of my favourite drinks
当你们把这些冷冻起来的时候,这些香蕉以后可以做成非常美味的香蕉面包,而且也非常适用于做我最喜欢喝的饮料——奶昔,
because I love smoothies and I have them nearly every morning so,
我特别喜欢喝奶昔,几乎每天早晨都要喝,
and I do have banana in them basically every time, so it's really useful to have these.
而且我每次都会放香蕉,所以有这些真的很棒。
So just fill this up and then put this in the freezer and there's your hack for smoothies and banana bread.
只要把这个袋子装满,然后把它放进冰箱,你就可以获得适合做奶昔和香蕉面包的香蕉了。
There you go. Moving on to our next hack.
好啦,接着教你们下一个窍门。
Everyone knows it's quite hard to get seeds out of pomegranate, but I have one way to make it a lot easier.
大家都知道石榴籽很难弄出来,我有一个简便方法。
So I'm going to use this one.
我要用到这个。
I'm going to cut this in half, there you go and then we cut that open.
我要把这颗石榴切成两半,好啦,我们把它切开了。
Get our hand there it's a bit like the lemon trick when we put our hand there...
用手这样拿着石榴,这有点像那个处理柠檬的窍门……
and just whack it with a spoon and then you catch all the white bits in your hand and then all of that comes out
用勺子敲打它,然后把手里所有的籽都弄出来,
and you hold this and then all of the, ow I whacked myself. All of the seeds come out.
拿着这个,哦,我敲到自己了,所有的石榴籽都出来了。
Guys I want to see your videos of hacks.
我想看你们用小窍门做东西的视频。
So upload your videos to Instagram or Facebook with #CookingBuddies.
把你们的视频上传到Ins或脸书上吧,别忘了带上“#CookingBuddies”的标签。
Thanks so much for watching guys, bye!
感谢你们的收看,下期节目再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 
hack [hæk]

想一想再看

n. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。