手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

外酥里嫩的黑线鳕鱼饼

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

In about half an hour I'm gonna feed my family some lovely homemade fish cakes.

我要用半小时给我的家人做一些非常美味的鱼饼。
It's crispy on the outside and golden flakes of beautiful smoked haddock in there.
酥脆的外皮里包裹有金黄的烟熏黑线鳕。
We're gonna start with the actual sauce.
我们要先做酱汁。
So I'm gonna put one white onion, just roughly chopped up straight into that pan and we'll start sweating that off just for about 10 minutes.
我要把一个洋葱切碎,然后直接放进锅里,让它们变干,煎10分钟左右。
Once you've softened off these onions I'm going to use a little bit of flour - one heap tablespoon.
把洋葱弄软后,我们就要放一汤匙的面粉。
Mix that in to the onions, you can see the onions have taken on a little bit of colour
把它和洋葱混合在一起,你们可以看到洋葱变了颜色,
and then I'm going to go in with 600 millilitres of lovely organic milk.
然后我要倒入600毫升的有机牛奶。
So this will be the basis of your sauce and not only that that will become the place where you poach this beautiful side of smoked haddock.
酱汁底就做好了,不只是这里,那里也会是你放置黑线鳕的地方。
So this goes into that liquor - skin side down.
把这个放到汁里——皮朝下。
So let that just poach away for five minutes.
浸泡5分钟。
So here we've got a kilo of maris pipers just peeled, boiled for like 12, 13 minutes until they're tender and then drain.
我们有一公斤土豆,去皮煮12-13分钟,直到它们变软,然后把水沥干。
Let it steam off and that's really important because we want the potato to be dry.
让它蒸发,这一步很重要,因为我们想让土豆变干。
Then it's gonna hold on to the flakes of the fish - that's what you'll get from a good old maris piper.
然后它就会粘在鱼片上——这就是你可以从土豆中获取的。
Just take a regular potato masher.
拿一个普通的土豆泥捣具就行了。
You don't want it to be super smooth and then make a little well in the middle.
你一定不想让它是超滑的,然后在中间留一个口。
Crack one beautiful free-range egg - it holds the whole thing together, and just whisk that up like that.
磕一个柴鸡蛋——它可以浸润到所有食材中,像这样搅拌一下。
Take that lovely fish, oh look how it's flaking, over there like that.
把鱼拿出来,哦看看吧,它真薄,把鱼像这样放在那里。
Now I'm just going to take the skin and just ease it off.
现在我要把皮弄下来。
But look at the nice big chunks look at that that's what it's all about, and then last but not least a nice bunch of chives.
看看那些大块吧,最后且重要的是,还要放一点细香葱。
You can use parsley, you can use basil.
你可以用欧芹,也可以用罗勒。
I personally think chives are really perfect in this because they're really mild and then just fold it all up.
我个人认为在这道菜里放细香葱是非常完美的,因为它味道很淡,然后摞起来。
It's all about keeping as much of the texture of the fish as possible.
一切都是为了尽可能保持鱼的口感。
Look there's still big chunks of fish in there.
看,那里还有大块的鱼。
So get that into eight little balls give or take.
把它分成8个小球。
Let's wash my hands.
我去洗个手。

外酥里嫩的黑线鳕鱼饼.jpg

So look, a little bit of moisture from your hands is gonna help you make these lovely little patties.

看看吧,手上的一些湿度可以帮助你捏这些小饼子。
Now if you wanted to you can roast these just like that.
你也可以这样烤。
You can grill these under the grill, you can do these in a pan.
你可以在烤架下面烤,也可以在平底锅里烤。
Now let's make the sauce first - a nice bunch of chives straight in to this lovely milk.
现在我们先来做酱汁——把一把细香葱直接放进牛奶里。
So what I want to do now is use the liquidiser.
我现在要用到榨汁机。
If I'm lucky I can pour that into here and not splash it everywhere, but that's always debatable.
我要把它倒在这里,如果幸运的话,它就不会撒得到处都是,但这不好说。
Let's put a few spoons in first.
我们先放几勺吧。
So let's whiz this up until nice and fine.
我们要把它榨得很好。
Look at that, that is the most amazing colour. Wow.
看看吧,这个颜色太棒啦。哇哦。
Get yourself a large non-stick pan, get that warm.
拿一口大的不粘锅,把锅预热。
A nice lug of olive oil in there - get your fish cakes.
倒一点橄榄油——把鱼饼拿起来。
Let's place them in the pan, be delicate with them, you don't want to break them up.
把它们放在锅里,小心点,不要把它们弄碎。
Let the oil just move around the pan and keep them jiggling a little bit.
让油在锅里均匀散布,晃动一下。
Let's turn these around, look at that golden sizzling colour, wow.
把它们翻个面,看看这金黄的色泽吧,哇哦。
About four or five minutes on each side.
每个面煎四五分钟就好。
It's just a thing of beauty.
很好看。
Get that lovely sauce back in a pan to reheat it.
把酱汁放回锅里重新加热一下。
Garnish this with some chives.
放一些细香葱来装点。
Let's plate one up, I'm gonna have a little cheeky taster.
装盘喽,我要尝一下,脸皮太厚了。
Take that nice big fat fish cake like that.
拿一块像这样大块的鱼饼。
I've got a little chai flour that I'll just sprinkle over the top.
在上面撒一点面粉。
Kiss of olive oil, wedge a lemon and that is a beautiful homemade fish cake.
滴一点橄榄油,放一块柠檬,美味的自制鱼饼就做好啦。
Let's get amongst it, let's have a squeeze up - lemon juice.
我们来尝尝吧,挤一点柠檬汁。
Nick a bit of that sauce, look at that, come on! Oh man.
最后蘸一点酱汁,看看吧,来吧!哦我的天哪。
Right, who's the greediest person in the family? Me!
嗯,谁是家里最馋的人?我!
Petal, give me your plate sweet pea. I've given you two little ones because you're special.
佩特尔,把你的盘子递给我。我要给你两小块,因为你很特别。
Well this is nice. Do you like the sauce? Yeah.
很好吃。你喜欢这酱汁吗?嗯。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
delicate ['delikit]

想一想再看

n. 精美的东西
adj. 精美的,微妙的,美

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
tender ['tendə]

想一想再看

adj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟

联想记忆
texture ['tekstʃə]

想一想再看

n. (材料等的)结构,特点,表面,基本结构

 
debatable [di'beitəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有疑问的,有争议的,成问题的

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
grill [gril]

想一想再看

n. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 美味的腰果黄油鸡 2020-11-08
  • 厨房小妙招 2020-11-13
  • 美味的扭扭面包披萨 2020-11-27
  • 周日烧烤吃腻了?试试烤羊肩肉吧! 2020-12-05
  • 英国经典名菜"蟾蜍在洞" 2020-12-12
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。