手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

英国经典名菜"蟾蜍在洞"

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys, I hope you're really, really well.

嗨观众朋友们,我希望你们一切都好。
Okay, we're gonna cook something so scrumptious, so delicious, it comes up a lot in comments online and that is a recipe for toad in the hole.
好,我们要做一道美味可口的菜,评论区里有很多人想让我做这道蟾蜍在洞。
Yes, you heard it right, toad in the hole.
是的,你没听错,蟾蜍在洞。
So the toad theoretically is a sausage and you roast it up with a beautiful batter that you pour inside and that gives you a Yorkshire pudding.
“蟾蜍”实际上就是一根香肠,烤一份美味的面糊倒在香肠之上,你就有了一份美味的约克郡布丁。
I'm gonna make a beautiful gravy to go with it with some steamed greens, happy days.
我要做一份美味的肉汁配上蒸青菜,多快乐啊。
First up I've got nine beautiful sausages.
首先我准备9根香肠。
So the first sausage I'll put the big pan here on a medium heat and then I'll squeeze the sausage out of the skin and of course the quality of your sausage makes all the difference.
第1根香肠,将一口大平底锅置于中火上,然后把香肠从皮里挤出来,当然,你的香肠的质量决定了一切。
Go for a big one because who doesn't like a big sausage.
来一大根,谁不喜欢大香肠呢。
We're gonna fry this sausage and we're gonna break it up with a spoon, so let that do its thing.
我们要来煎香肠,然后用勺子把它弄碎,这样就行。
The eight sausages left go into that tray.
剩下的8根香肠放进那个托盘里。
I'm gonna give it a little kiss with oil and then in this tray I want about half a centimetre of oil.
我要倒一点油,我要在这个托盘里倒入半厘米高的油。
So with the sausage here just toss them up like that.
像这样让油均匀地浸润香肠。
So I'm going to cook the sausages for 10 minutes.
我要把香肠烹饪10分钟。
I'll also put this tray in as well to preheat the oil, right.
我还要把这个托盘放进去将油预热。
Because one of the things about having a really good Yorkshire pudding is having that heat.
约克郡布丁的美味之处就是那种热度。
So in it goes, back to this little story here.
回来接着做这个。
Next up three onions - I'll just slice them up like this.
接下来我们要用到3个洋葱——像这样把它们切片。
I've gone quite fine but if you want to kind of go a bit more rustic on the onions that's absolutely fine.
我做得还可以,但如果你想在洋葱上加入一点乡村风味,那也非常好。
We can now give it a generous seasoning with pepper, I'll turn them down to a medium heat.
我们现在可以给它加些胡椒粉来调味,调到中火。
Fry them for about 20 minutes, okay I'm crying, I'm emotional about it, but we want to get the lovely flavour out of the sausage into the onion.
把它们煎20分钟,好吧,我哭了,我太激动了,但我们想把香肠里的美味浸入到洋葱里去。
So we're going to make the most beautiful simple, light Yorkshire pudding batter with a twist, okay.
我们要做一份最为美味易做的约克郡布丁面糊。
So I've got 700 grams of plain flour, good pinch of salt.
我准备了700克面粉和一小撮盐。
Then I've got 500 mils of beautiful organic whole milk and then here's the twist - 450 millilitres of good beer.
还准备了500毫升有机全脂牛奶和450毫升的啤酒。
Could be a lager, I've gone for a beautiful wheat beer, nice and fruity, nice and fresh.
淡啤酒也可以,我准备的是香甜新鲜的小麦啤酒。
So all I want to do now is whisk it up.
我现在要做的就是把它搅拌一下。
Then we're going to go in with our eggs, so in we go with 14 large free range eggs.
然后打14个散养的大鸡蛋。
That's going to give it the rise and kind of come out of the tray and make it fluffy.
这会让它变高,然后从托盘里冒出来,让它变得蓬松。
Whisk it in until it's nice and silky smooth.
把它搅拌到十分光滑。
We need to get this batter into the two trays in as quicker time as possible safely.
我们需要尽快且安全地把这份面糊放进2个托盘里。
So what you can do is just pour some of this batter, half of it into a jug and now put them somewhere where you can get to it easy when you open the door.
你们要做的是把面糊的一半倒进一个罐子里,剩下的把它们放在你打开门之后容易拿到的地方。

英国经典名菜

So last but not least, rosemary.

最后且重要的是,放入迷迭香。
I'm gonna put some rosemary in each tray.
每个托盘里都放一点迷迭香。
So just a little handful like that, right let's do this.
这么一小把就行,好,我们来做吧。
Okay, nice and calm, nice and quick.
好,它很平静,很快就做好了。
So in with half of the rosemary like that, look at it frying.
放入一半迷迭香之后,看看煎炸的过程吧。
I'll do exactly the same on these sausages here, like that.
我也会对这些香肠做同样的处理,就像那样。
I'll take this jug first, so pour that batter in and around the sausages just like that.
我先拿起这个罐子,把面糊倒到香肠附近。
So that goes back on the top and then for this second tray, we'll go in with the rest of the batter and I'll fill it up about two centimetres off the bottom and then I'll put this under here.
再放回到上面,至于第2个托盘,我们把剩下的面糊都倒进去,面糊的量是距离盘底2厘米高,然后把这个放在下面。
Door closed, don't touch it.
关门,不要碰它。
Once you close the door, don't go back to it for 30 minutes, leave it.
关上门之后的30分钟内不要去看,让它烹饪吧。
Because you want to keep that pressure that temperature in there and that's how you get that amazing kind of growth of the Yorkshire pudding.
你们需要保持那个压力和温度,这样才能做出美味的约克郡布丁。
So the way to take these beautiful onions to the next level is a couple of little tricks.
让这些美味洋葱更上一层楼的方法在于几个小技巧。
First up - brown sauce.
先来一些棕色酱汁。
Two tablespoons of the sauce goes in, grab a little bit of whole grain mustard, just a teaspoon.
放入2汤匙的酱和1茶匙整粒芥末籽酱。
Thickening agent, we're going to use flour.
我们要用面粉当增稠剂。
So two heaped tablespoons of plain flour goes in.
放2汤匙的面粉。
I'm gonna go in with one chicken stock cube.
我要放一个鸡汤块。
Chicken or beef, it doesn't matter and then we'll stir it all in and then I've just got a boiled kettle here.
鸡肉或牛肉都可以,然后我们把它们都搅拌进去,拿一壶开水。
You want about 700 millilitres to a litre of water.
你需要倒入700毫升到1升的水。
I'll just keep that slowly going over until that's ready in about 20-25 minutes, happy days.
慢慢地烹饪吧,20到25分钟就好,非常开心。
So the toad and hole is nearly ready, I'm very very excited.
蟾蜍在洞就快做好啦,我非常兴奋。
It doesn't matter how many times I've made this, I get excited every time.
这道美食不管我做了多少次,每一次做都感到很兴奋。
I think I'll take a little ladle, this gravy and just pour it in.
我拿一个长柄杓,把肉汁倒进去。
Look at that, beautiful.
看看吧,太香了。
Got the steamed greens.
来点蒸青菜。
Come on, let's do this.
来吧。
Look at that! Come on! Yes! So here we have the beautiful toad in the hole.
看看那个!快点!对!蟾蜍在洞真好。
Stodgier, a bit lower and then this is the reason that I've gone double whammy - look at this, come on!
满满的一盘子,很低,这就是我遭受双重冲击的原因——看这个,来吧!
Crispy, gorgeous, golden.
酥脆美味,金黄诱人。
Right let's get in there, slice this up.
好吧,我们用刀来切一块尝尝。
I just love this dish, so there we go.
我很喜欢这道菜,来吧。
The gorgeous sausage, nice little bit of curly kale.
美味的香肠和羽衣甘蓝。
Let's go over with some of this epic, epic rustic gravy and of course as you're indulging in that, then you get in here, just rip off a nice little hunk.
让我们来倒一点超赞的醇厚肉汁吧,你一定要来一大块这个。
Guys double whammy - big yorkie, toad in the hole, mega gravy, few bits of green on the side.
多重美味——约克郡布丁、蟾蜍在洞、美味肉汁,边上还点缀几抹绿色。
When you feel really hungry, the weather's a bit miserable you know you get a bit of Yorkshire pudding ... so good.
当你感到很饿的时候,天气不好的时候,你就来点约克郡布丁吧,太美味了。
I want to see you guys doing this.
我希望你们能够试着做一做。
Get amongst it and have a little try, happy days.
尝试一下吧,做饭是很快乐的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
medium ['mi:diəm]

想一想再看

n. 媒体,方法,媒介
adj. 适中的,中等

联想记忆
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
toss [tɔs]

想一想再看

n. 投掷,震荡
v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转

联想记忆
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。