手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

鸟取县旅行指南(中)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's my favorite time of the day, dinner time!

这是我一天中最喜欢的时段,晚餐时间!

And we're going to go to this restaurant where Shabu shabu was originated.

我们要去的这家餐馆,是涮锅的发源地。

Nice to meet you, welcome!

很高兴见到你,欢迎!

Shabu shabu was originated here by Shoya Yoshida.

涮锅起源于这里,创始人是吉田翔也。

There's a Chinese cuisine called "shuan yang rou" where they dip lamb in and eat it.

有一种中国菜叫“涮羊肉”,人们把羊肉放进锅里煮着吃。

For "shuan yang rou" they use this aroma head.

吃“涮羊肉”,用这种锅。

So Shoya wanted to use that and bring it into Japanese cuisine.

所以吉田想把它转变成日本料理。

He first changed the meat from lamb to beef then changed the spicy dip to sesame

他先是把羊肉改成牛肉,然后把麻辣酱改成芝麻,

and that's how Tottori wagyu "susugi nabe" was made.

这就是鸟取县“寿喜锅”的制作方法。

Day 2 we got up bright and early and headed to the famous Tottori Sandunes for some fun!

第二天,我们很早就起床了,前往著名的鸟取县沙丘游玩!

These Sandunes are the largest Sandunes in Japan.

这些沙丘是日本规模最大的沙丘。

And if you happen to visit here, don't just see it,

如果你碰巧来到这里,不要只是去看看,

but try out the many activities that can be done here, like paragliding, sand boarding, sunrise yoga and so much more.

还可以尝试许多可以在这里进行的活动,比如滑翔伞、沙滩板、清晨瑜伽等等。

It's so heavy.

好沉。

This is a good morning workout.

这是很好的晨练。

Paragliding Lesson

滑翔伞课

1st try, feeling scared

第一次尝试,感到害怕

Not even in the air yet and I'm screaming.

还没到空中,我就在尖叫了。

Stay in that position!

保持那个姿势!

Pardon?

什么?

So fun!

太有趣了!

Pull down!

向下拉!

When you are in your own world and forget to listen to instructions.

沉浸在自己的世界中时,就会忘记听指令。

Still fun though!

不过还是很有趣!

We all fell.

我们都摔倒了。

3rd try! I got this. Maybe.

第三次尝试!成功了,也许吧。

It's super super fun experience.

这是超级有趣的体验。

I mean the first time I landed and I landed right on my stomach and then I got all the sand in my pants now.

我是说,我第一次着陆时,肚子先着地,现在裤子里都是沙子。

But the second and third time, I got my landing right.

但第二次和第三次,我着陆正确。

So a big round of applause for me.

为自己鼓掌。

mqdefault.jpg

The sun's coming out and it's getting hot.

太阳出来了,天越来越热。

Let's go to our next location.

我们去下一个景点吧。

Tottori is well known for their delicious pears, so we can't go home without trying out the pears.

鸟取县以其美味的梨而闻名,我们必须尝一下再回家。

Okay, let's go pick some pears now.

好吧,现在去摘些梨。

We have been growing pears for over 110 years and I'm the fourth generation.

我们种梨已经110多年了,我是第四代。

It's easy to pick!

很容易摘!

Smell nice.

闻起来很香。

Can't we eat the skin?

皮不能吃吗?

Japanese don't eat it.

日本人不吃皮。

It's so sweet and it's so juicy.

真甜,汁还特别多。

The skin is also delicious!

皮也很好吃!

You should try it someday.

你应该改天尝尝。

Nah, I'm good...

不,我这样挺好.....

And if you come to Tottori, you should definitely check out the indoor sand museum.

如果你来鸟取县,一定要去逛逛室内沙子博物馆。

It's so big.

非常大。

It's bigger than I thought.

比我想象的要大。

We change the theme of the country or region every year for exhibition.

我们每年都会更换展览主题,变更一个国家或地区。

This year it's America.

今年展出的是美国。

The exhibition duration is for 8.5 months every year from mid April to early January.

展览期为每年4月中旬至1月初,共八个半月。

So from early January to mid April for 3.5 months we are closed.

从1月初到4月中旬,我们闭馆三个半月。

During that time, we destroy all the current sculptures

在这段时间里,我们毁掉所有现有的雕塑,

and use that sand again to make new sculptures for the next exhibition.

然后再次利用这些沙子为下次展览制作新雕塑。

Next we headed over to the fish market for some lunch.

接下来,我们去鱼市吃午饭。

Being so close to the sea, Tottori has a lot of fresh seafood you can enjoy.

鸟取县离海边很近,有很多新鲜的海鲜可以享用。

The restaurant we went to lets you enjoy seafood at its freshest,

我们去的这家餐馆让你品尝最新鲜的海鲜,

as they catch the fish right out of the tank in front of you.

因为他们会直接从你面前的缸里捞鱼。

This restaurant specialty is their raw squid and my local friends recommended me to try it.

这家餐厅的特色菜是生鱿鱼,当地朋友推荐我尝一下。

So let's see how that goes.

我们来看看味道如何。

So if you squeeze lemon and put it here, the legs will apparently come alive.

如果在上面挤上柠檬汁,腿会活动。

It's like it's dancing.

就像在跳舞。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
applause [ə'plɔ:z]

想一想再看

n. 鼓掌,喝彩,赞许
v. 鼓掌

联想记忆
duration [dju'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 持续时间,期间

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
aroma [ə'rəumə]

想一想再看

n. 浓香,香气

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
tank [tæŋk]

想一想再看

n. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池
vt. 把 .

 
theme [θi:m]

想一想再看

n. 题目,主题

 
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
lamb [læm]

想一想再看

n. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人
v. 产羊

 
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。