手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大脑洞开的生命奇想 > 正文

重复地做某个梦暗示着什么?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey there!

大家好!
Welcome to another episode of Dear Blocko!
欢迎收看新一期“亲爱的布洛克”!
This is the show where I answer your questions about your world and my world!
在这个节目中,我将回答你关于我和你的世界的问题!
First question up!
来看第一个问题!
Barret asks #DearBlocko: Why do we have reoccurring dreams?
巴雷特问:亲爱的布洛克,为什么我们会重复做梦?
Reoccurring dreams are when you have the same or similar dream over and over again.
“重复做梦”是指你一遍又一遍地做相同或相似的梦。
They are actually pretty common.
这种情况其实很常见。

life168.jpg

Studies have found that they occur in 60 to 75 percent of college students and older adults and in about 35 percent of preteens.

研究发现,60%到75%的大学生和老年人以及大约35%的学龄前儿童都会出现这种情况。
These dreams are typically... unpleasant.
这类梦通常会让人不快。
The most common themes in reoccurring dreams involve falling, being chased, teeth falling out,
在反复出现的梦境中,最常见的主题包括跌倒、被追赶、牙齿脱落,
and school related scenarios like being unprepared for a test.
以及与学校相关的场景,比如考试没有准备好。
Researchers believe that they are caused by some sort of stress, like an unmet need,
研究人员认为,这类梦境是由某种压力引起的,比如未满足的需求,
something that's making you feel frustrated, or an unresolved issue.
让你感到沮丧的事情,或者一个未解决的问题。
They can also be related to trauma from childhood.
这种梦也可能与童年的创伤有关。
Once you figure out what the stressor is and address whatever is bothering you, they should stop.
一旦找到压力来源并解决了困扰你的问题,梦境就会停止。
A great way to do this is to see a therapist if you can.
可以的话,最好的方法就是去看心理医生。
Next question up!
第二个问题!
Rick B asks #DearBlocko How can we breathe when we sleep?
瑞克B问:亲爱的布洛克,我们睡觉的时候怎么呼吸?
Great question!
问题挺深奥!
Scientists used to think that our brains shut off while we slept.
科学家们曾认为,我们的大脑在睡觉时处于关闭状态。
It turns out that this is not the case, and in REM sleep our brains can be even more active than when we're awake.
但事实并非如此,在快速眼动睡眠时,我们的大脑比清醒时更加活跃。
This is great news for essential bodily functions like breathing.
这对呼吸等身体基础功能来说是个好消息。
And while breathing does have a voluntary control through the brain's motor cortex,
虽然呼吸通过大脑的运动皮层进行自主控制,
where we can stop and start at will, there's also an involuntary control through the brainstem that keeps us breathing when we're unconscious.
我们可以随意停止和开始呼吸,但通过脑干也可以进行非自主控制,在无意识的时候保持呼吸状态。
And now it’s time for questions about me and my world!
现在是关于我和我的世界的问题!
First question up! Pikra asks #DearBlocko
第一个问题!皮卡拉问亲爱的布洛克:
What happens when your animator gets mad at you?
如果动画师对你大发雷霆,你会如何应对?
well, when my animator gets mad at me, it’s usually because I discovered a weird bug in his world.
嗯,当我的动画师生气的时候,一般是因为我在他的作品里发现了一个奇怪的错误。
He doesn’t like to admit he made a mistake or let something like that in.
他不愿意承认自己犯错,也不允许这类事情发生。
You know after the glitch monster fiasco.
你知道,在故障怪物惨败之后。
Like just yesterday I found this little data muncher.
比如说昨天,我发现了这个小的数据过滤器。
He’s just eating everything. All the graphics.
他把所有的画面都吞了。
There’s probably only 1 or 2 so I think we’re fine, but anyway, when he gets mad at me he just kinda stops interacting with me.
可能只有一两个,所以我觉得问题不大,但是不管怎样,当他生我气的时候,他就不会跟我交流了。
Makes me fend for myself. I have to make everything. But we're cool now!
让我自力更生吧。我要做所有的事情。但是我们现在挺好的啊!
Right, Animator?
对不对,动画师?
Animator? Okay.
动画师?好的吧。
I guess I have to move us to the next slide.
我猜,得赶紧跳到下一个话题了。
One second. Next Question:
等一下。下一个问题:
Irena T asks #DearBlocko: How do you know all this stuff?
伊莲娜T问:亲爱的布洛克:你怎么什么都知道?
Well Irena, I love to study up on everything!
嗯,伊莲娜,我喜欢研究一切事物!
When my animator made me, he did install several years worth of knowledge into my brain, but after that it was up to me!
当动画师将我制作出来的时候,他确实在我的大脑中植入了几年的知识储备,但在那之后,一切就靠我自己了!
There are things I don’t know.
当然有些事情我也不了解。
For example.
比如说。
I don’t know how to sing!
我不知道怎样唱歌!
Lalalala
啦啦啦啦...
I don’t know how to do a cartwheel. And I don’t know any math.
我不会侧手翻。而且我对数学一窍不通。
My animator forgot to install the math pack into my brain for some reason!
我的动画师因为某种原因忘记在我的大脑中安装数学包!
But I’m always willing to learn and I hope you are too!
但我总是求知若渴,希望你也是如此!
I really do need singing lessons though.
我真的需要学习下唱歌了。
So do you have any questions for me and my world?
你对我和我的世界有什么好的建议吗?
Let me know in the comment section below and make sure you use the hashtag dear blocko so I can find it!
请在下面的评论区评论,一定要带上亲爱的布洛克话题标签,这样我就能发现!
Wanna watch even more dear blocko?
想要观看更多期的亲爱的布洛克视频?
Check out the previous one we did!
点击我们往期的节目吧!
First question up.
第一个问题。
Logan asks: #dearblocko, why am I SO lazy?
罗根问:亲爱的布洛克,为什么我这么懒惰?
I feel ya, friend.
感同身受啊,伙伴。
I was feeling lazy all week and kept putting off making this video.
我整个星期都很懒,一直在推迟这期视频的制作。
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been life noggin, don’t forget to keep on thinking!
还是老样子,我是布洛克,这里是脑洞大开的生命奇想,思考不要停!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unpleasant [ʌn'pleznt]

想一想再看

adj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的

 
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
fiasco [fi'æskəu]

想一想再看

n. 惨败 n. 酒瓶子

联想记忆
unconscious [ʌn'kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 失去知觉的

联想记忆
therapist ['θerəpist]

想一想再看

n. 临床医学家

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
involuntary [in'vɔləntəri]

想一想再看

adj. 非自愿的,无意的,不由自主的

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。