手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

爱情剧情电影《尘爱》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

There was this moment, when the tides changed, that the whole ocean came alive.

就在那一刻,当潮汐发生变化时,整个海洋都活跃起来了。
This big, heaving, living thing that makes you feel so small you might not even exist.
这个巨大的、起伏的、有生命的东西,会让你觉得自己渺小得甚至可能不存在。
Jim. We should probably talk.
吉姆。我们应该谈谈。
No, everything's fine.
不用,一切都很好。
How was it?
怎么样?
Pots might as well have been pillaged.
鱼盆也可能是被抢劫了。
I could have helped.
我本来可以帮上忙的。
Well, you've got your life, I've got mine.
你有你的生活,我有我的生活。
Hello, again.
你好,又出现问题了。

爱情剧情电影《尘爱》预告片

So you're running from him. I'm helping you... run away.

所以你在逃避他。而我在帮你...逃避。
I don't understand what you're doing living like this.
我不明白你这样生活是为了什么。
Didn't used to be illegal, what I do.
在以前,我所做的是不违法的。
Then suddenly everyone's paying for bits of paper that tell us the Foxes can't go fishing. So we played music.
然后突然间,大家都要为一张告诉我们福克斯不能再钓鱼的许可证买单。所以我们就开始玩儿音乐了。
Foxes... always where you don't want them. Always have been.
福克斯...总是在你不想要的地方。一直如此。
Is that a good idea?
这么做好吗?
I just wanted to rememberwhat you look like right now.
我只想记住你现在的样子。
He said you should have realized what it meant to touch me,
他说你应该清楚触碰我意味着什么。
Lu? You got to go home. For both our sakes.
卢?你得回家去。为了我们俩。
I already felt like a ghost. Figured, why not become one?
我已经觉得自己像个鬼了。想想,为什么不成为一个鬼呢?
Music will undo you, because it makes you forget.
音乐会把你还原,因为它会让你忘记一切。
It takes you somewhere else.
它会带你去别的地方。
But I knew what it meant to touch you.
但我知道触碰你意味着什么。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。