手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第88期:喜欢搞笑名字的奥卡菲娜(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   VIP免费外教试听课 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now, you've worked with some amazing actors.

你和一些很棒的演员合作过。

I have, yes.

是的。

What's your dream ensemble cast?

你梦想中的演员阵容是什么样的?

Me, all the dragons from "Game of Thrones," I'm talking all of them, all right, and Carol Burnett.

我、《权力的游戏》里所有的龙,我说的是所有的龙,好吧,还有卡罗尔·伯内特。

Okay. Love Carol, too.

好的,我也爱卡罗尔。

Yeah.

好的。

If you staged a heist like in "Oceans ," what would you wanna steal?

如果你在《海洋》里上演了一场抢劫,你想偷什么?

Probably bagels, everything bagels.

可能是百吉圈,所有的百吉圈。

I feel like they always run out of everything bagels, so I wanna hoard them all, I want them all in a bagel room.

我觉得他们总是吃完所有的百吉圈,所以我想把它们藏起来,我想把它们都放在百吉圈屋里。

And you play a pickpocket in that film, how method did you get with that?

你在那部电影里扮演一个扒手,你是怎么做到的?

It depends on what you consider method.

这取决于你对方法的看法。

Because it's like I found this somewhere.

因为我好像在什么地方找到了这个。

Wait a sec, that's...

等等,那是......

Are you serious, how did you?

你没开玩笑吧,你怎么做到的?

You know, you do a lot of wrist talking.

你总谈论手腕

So, you know, that's your number one for pickpockets.

这是扒窃时的首选。

You talk a lot with your wrists.

你经常谈到手腕。

I pulled this one, a Folex, what a good brand.

我拿了这个,Folex,是个很好的牌子。

Hey, that is not a Folex, thank you.

那不是Folex,谢谢。

So you received rave reviews about your performance in The Farewell, what drew you to that?

你在《永别了》中的表演得到了好评,是什么吸引你去出演它?

You know, I never thought in my lifetime that I would receive a script

我从来没想过我会收到一个剧本,

that was about an Asian American woman and the relationship she has with her grandma,

描写一个亚裔美国女性和她祖母的关系,

as well as the journey of going from America to China.

以及从美国到中国的旅程。

It was incredible.

太不可思议了。

I can't believe I got it.

真不敢相信我获得了这个角色。

And you're close to your grandmother in real life.

在现实生活中你和祖母很亲近。

I am, she's my best friend.

是的,她是我最好的朋友。

Did that make it easier or harder for you to tap this role?

这是否使你更容易或更难驾驭这个角色?

It made it easier in that I know how to relate to that relationship.

因为我能理解那种关系,所以会更容易。

And harder in that embodying the character you have to imagine losing your grandma, which was hard.

更难的是,你必须想象失去你的祖母,这很难。

Describe her in three words.

用三个词描述她。

Okay here we go.

好了,开始吧。

Fun, full of life, funny.

有趣、充满活力、好笑的。

Nailed it.

我搞定了。

So "Crazy Rich Asians" was the first Hollywood movie with an all-Asian cast in 25 years.

《摘金奇缘》是好莱坞25年来第一部拥有全亚洲演员阵容的电影。

What did that feel like to be a part of?

作为其中一员的感觉如何?

When we were out there filming it we knew that we were part of something special.

我们在拍摄时,知道自己在做一些特别的东西。

But to what extent we had no idea.

但到什么程度我们都不知道。

It wasn't until we came back and we would sit through these screenings

直到我们回来,看完影片的播放,

and see these kids come out crying because that is the power of representation.

看到这些孩子哭出来,因为它具有代表力。

You don't realize how important it is until you realize you've been missing it your whole life.

直到你意识到自己一辈子都在想念它,才会意识到它的重要性。

So yeah, it was really special.

是啊,真的很特别。

How close is your personal style to Peik Lin's personal style?

你和Peik Lin的个人风格相近吗?

Peik Lin, it's not close because Peik Lin shops couture, Nora shops two for four.

Peik Lin,不相近,因为Peik Lin买高级定制服装,而林家珍比较节俭。

Get it?

明白了吗?

I see what you did there.

我明白了。

I just made that up.

这是我编出来的。

It was good.

很好。

Great.

太棒了。

You're in comedy.

你在演喜剧片。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I heard that you have a nickname for Ken Jeong.

我听说你给肯·郑起了个外号。

Papafina.

爬爬服。

And what's an article of clothing you can't live without?

你不能没有什么衣服?

I'd say a full-body Spanx, one that goes from my toes to my neck.

全身型Spanx内衣,从脚趾一直到脖子那种。

What's your favorite look that you wore on the red carpet?

你在红地毯上最喜欢的装扮是什么?

mqdefault.jpg

I love pantsuits.

我喜欢长裤。

What trend would you like to see a little bit more of on the red carpet?

你想在红地毯上看到什么时尚潮流?

I think we need more latex.

我想我们需要更多的拉泰赫。

Specifically around the shins.

尤其是在小腿周围。

Are there any trends you regret trying?

你后悔尝试过什么趋势吗?

Ooh, I one time got short angry bangs.

哦,我有一次留了很短的刘海。

And I would run my finger through it and it felt like a toothbrush.

我用手指划过它时,感觉就像牙刷。

Do you have any daily skincare rituals?

你有日常护肤的习惯吗?

I use a serum and then I'll put, you know, maybe some moisturizer right on top of that.

我用一种精华液,然后在上面加一些润肤霜。

Maybe I'll put the moisturizer first then the serum, who knows.

或许先抹润肤霜,然后再抹精华液,谁知道呢。

Whose word do you trust the most when it comes to beauty products?

说到美容产品,你最相信谁?

My makeup artist, shout out Kirin Bhatty, love you.

我的化妆师,大声喊出他的名字克林·巴蒂,爱你。

What are your thoughts on dating apps?

你对约会应用有什么看法?

Sorry, I misheard the question.

对不起,我听错问题了。

I mean I'm a gemini and I love walks on the beach.

我是双子座,我喜欢在沙滩上散步。

I also love Joshua Tree, I can do all that.

我也喜欢约书亚之树,都行。

But I also like a nice night home, maybe watching Netflix.

但我也喜欢在家里度过一个美好的夜晚,也许是看Netflix。

Maybe catching up on the "OA," I dunno.

也许是看《先见之明》,我不知道。

Whatever you wanna do.

做什么都行。

What sign are you, what are you doing later?

你是什么星座,你待会干吗?

Are you free, do you like Thai food?

你有空吗,喜欢泰餐吗?

I know this great Thai place called Pa Ord down in Hollywood.

我知道好莱坞有个很棒的吃泰餐的地方叫Pa Ord。

I love Hollywood, I love Pantages.

我爱好莱坞,我爱潘特基斯剧院。

I love Cats, have you seen Cats?

我喜欢猫,你见过猫吗?

I love show tunes.

我喜欢音乐剧。

I've only seen the trailer.

我只看过预告片。

So what question do you wish you were asked less?

你希望别人少问你什么问题?

Why are you this way?

你为什么这样?

And what's a question that you wish you were asked more?

你希望别人多问你什么问题?

I wanna be asked, how are you doing?

我希望别人问我,你好吗?

Like how are you doing?

你怎么样?

Like really make eye contact with me.

真的和我眼神交流。

You know?

你懂的。

Absolutely, absolutely.

没错。

And in the vein, do you prefer answering questions, or do you prefer asking them?

你喜欢回答问题,还是喜欢问问题?

I like doing a bit of both.

两个我都爱。

I like being the interviewee, and then also flipping it and becoming the interviewer.

我喜欢接受采访,然后调换一下,再做采访人。

Okay Awkwafina, this is our last question.

奥卡菲娜,最后一个问题。

Question number 73.

第73个问题。

Can I have my watch back?

我能拿回手表吗?

Oh wait, is that a phone?

等等,电话响了是吗?

Sorry, is that your phone?

对不起,是你的电话吗?

Sorry.

对不起。

Can I?

我可以吗?

Oh, it must be this one.

哦,一定是这个。

It must be this phone here.

一定是这个电话。

The phone's not ringing.

电话没响。

Hello?

你好?

Yeah, yes.

是的。

Oh how's your mom doing?

哦,你妈妈怎么样了?

Sorry, I can't hear you, are you on a mountain?

对不起,我听不见你说话,你在山上吗?

Are you on a mountain?

你在山上吗?

Hello?

喂?

Hello?

喂?

You know, just keep the watch.

你留着那块表吧。

Oh yeah, no that was fun.

哦,不,那很有趣。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rave [reiv]

想一想再看

v. 极力赞扬,说胡话,咆哮 n. 喧闹的宴会,极力赞扬

联想记忆
extent [iks'tent]

想一想再看

n. 广度,宽度,长度,大小,范围,范围,程度

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
ensemble [ɔn'sɔmbl]

想一想再看

n. 全体,剧团,联合演出人员,合奏曲,系综

联想记忆
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
trend [trend]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向,方位
vi. 倾向,转向

联想记忆
farewell ['fɛə'wel]

想一想再看

adj. 告别的
int. 再会,别了

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
hoard [hɔ:d]

想一想再看

v. & n. 贮藏,秘藏
vt. 贮藏

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。