手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第89期:印度女神朴雅卡·乔普拉(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   VIP免费外教试听课 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Priyanka, I'm so excited to ask you 73 questions.

朴雅卡·乔普拉,我很高兴能问你73个问题。

Me too.

我也很高兴。

It's gonna be incredible.

这会非常棒。

What non-work related thing are you most excited about?

什么与工作无关的事情让你最兴奋?

Oh my god, sleeping tonight.

天哪,今天晚上睡觉。

And how long do you plan on staying in New York city for?

你打算在纽约呆多久?

Just a week.

就一个星期。

Okay, what's the first thing you do when you go back to Mumbai, India?

好吧,你回印度孟买后第一件要做的事是什么?

I take the long drive home from the airport and I put the windows down

我从机场坐车回家,放下车窗,

and let the wind float with my hair.

任由风吹着我的头发。

If you and I were to spend 73 hours in India together, what would we be doing?

如果我们一起在印度过73个小时,我们会做什么?

Okay, we will be eating so much. We will party so much

好吧,我们会吃很多吃的,经常聚会,

and then I'll make sure I take you on a rickshaw because that's a must.

然后我一定要带你坐人力车,因为那是必须要做的事情。

Can you tell me a misconception Americans have about India?

你能告诉我美国人对印度的误解吗?

That we all have arranged marriages and that we speak a language called Indian.

我们实行包办婚姻,说一种叫印度语的语言。

It's like saying I speak American.

就像我会说美国话。

Okay, can you tell me a misconception Indians have about Americans?

好吧,你能告诉我印度人对美国人有什么误解吗?

That all Americans are super rich and you can sue anyone here, though that might be true.

所有美国人都是超级富豪,你可以起诉这里的任何人,不过这可能是真的。

What is the single greatest thing about America?

美国最伟大的事情是什么?

That is the land of the free and the home of the brave and cheeseburgers.

这是自由之地,是勇敢者的故乡,这还有芝士汉堡。

What is a single thing you want to say to everybody in India at this moment?

此刻你想对印度的每一个人说什么?

I love you.

我爱你们。

Also at this moment is a guy down there who wants to shout out a question.

此时此刻,下面有个人想大声问你一个问题。

Hey, what's up?

嘿,有什么事吗?

What Broadway show should I take my family to?

我应该带家人去百老汇看什么演出?

Lion king, always lion king.

《狮子王》,看《狮子王》总不会错。

Come on, let's go inside.

我们快点进去吧。

Okay, what was the last show that you binge watched?

好吧,你上次看的是什么节目?

The crown.

《皇冠》

What's the coolest thing you've ever done?

你做过最酷的事是什么?

Skydiving.

跳伞。

What was the scariest thing you've ever done?

你做过最可怕的事是什么?

I was in Zimbabwe recently and I ate some worms.

我最近在津巴布韦,吃了一些虫子。

Worms and they were fried.

油炸的虫子。

What's the most common mispronunciation of your name?

你名字最常见的发音错误是什么?

Bianca, my name starts with a p and it's chopra, like oprah, not chopra or chapra or whatever.

比安卡,我的名字以p开头,是乔普拉,像奥普拉一样,不是查普拉什么的。

Noted. What was your best pinch me moment?

知道了,你最兴奋的时刻是什么时候?

When I heard that I was on the cover of Time magazine

当我听说自己登上《时代》杂志的封面,

mqdefault.jpg

as the hundred most influential people in the world, it's pretty pinch me.

成为世界最有影响力的100人时,我真是太兴奋了。

Where do you hope your career takes you in 10 years?

你希望十年后的职业生涯发展会怎么样?

To global domination.

称霸世界。

Would you shave your head for a role?

你愿意剃光头演一个角色吗?

I would totally do that, but I think Pantene would sue me, not allowed to.

我当然会这么做,但我想潘婷公司会起诉我,它不允许我这么做。

Which award are you most proud to have received?

你获得的奖项中,最让你自豪的是什么奖?

I've received a Padmasri which is basically like getting knighted in India, the president gives it to you and it's pretty cool.

我收到了一个Padmasri奖,就像在印度受封为爵士,总统颁奖给你,超酷。

Where do you keep your miss world crown?

你的世界小姐桂冠放在哪儿了?

I didn't get to keep it because it was made of solitaires and sapphires.

我没能保留它,因为它是由独粒宝石和蓝宝石做成的。

So they took it back it circulates 50 years now.

他们把它收回去了,它已经使用了50年了。

Do you remember your question from the 2000 competition?

你还记得2000年参加比赛时,回答的问题吗?

Yes, I do.

是的,我记得。

The question was who is the living woman you admire the most.

问题是谁是你最崇拜的健在的女性。

Okay, what'd you say?

好的,你的回答是什么?

I said mother Teresa, but she was dead.

我说特蕾莎修女,但她已经去世了。

But I still won.

但我还是赢了。

You did.

没错。

She lives on in my heart.

她活在我心里。

And how would you answer that question now.

你现在会怎么回答这个问题。

I would say Michelle Obama, I think she's inspirational super cool,

我会说米歇尔·奥巴马,我认为她是一个鼓舞人心超酷的人,

still added and at the same time just real you know.

而且也特别真实。

All right, what do you like on your pizza?

好吧,你喜欢在比萨上放什么?

Pepperoni and jalapeno.

意大利香肠和墨西哥胡椒。

What's one thing you always buy a duty free?

你总买的免税商品是什么?

I buy shoes lots of shoes.

我买了很多鞋子。

All right, what's your favorite dish your mom cooks?

好吧,你妈妈最喜欢做什么菜?

Okay, she's gonna kill me, but my mom can't cook.

她会杀了我,我妈妈不会做饭。

So scrambled eggs, boiled maybe.

炒鸡蛋,也许是煮的。

What's your spirit animal?

你的灵兽是什么?

A phoenix cause.

凤凰。

I can always rise from the ashes.

我总能从灰烬中复活。

What's the most romantic thing a guy can do for a girl?

男人能为女孩做的最浪漫的事是什么?

You know, surprise a girl, don't do the whole chocolates and flowers thing.

让女孩吃惊的事,不要送巧克力和花这类的东西。

All right, what's your ideal first date?

好吧,你理想的第一次约会是什么?

Fly me to an unknown destination to see the sunset.

带我去一个我不知道的地方看日落。

What's the worst pickup line you've ever heard in your entire life?

你听过最糟糕的泡妞开场白是什么?

Oh my god, did you just fart because you blew me away?

天哪,你放屁了是吗,因为你把我吹走了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
domination [.dɔmi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 支配,控制,管辖 (复数)dominations:

 
sue [su:]

想一想再看

vt. 控告,起诉
vi. 请求,追求,起诉

 
unknown ['ʌn'nəun]

想一想再看

adj. 未知的,不出名的

 
shave [ʃeiv]

想一想再看

n. 修面,刮胡子
vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
influential [.influ'enʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 有权势的,有影响的
n. 有影响力的

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
pinch [pintʃ]

想一想再看

n. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃
vt. 掐,

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
misconception ['miskən'sepʃən]

想一想再看

n. 误解,错误想法

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。