手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第91期:印度女神朴雅卡·乔普拉(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   VIP免费外教试听课 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Can you do your best impression of the opening in the Baywatch theme song?

你能表演一下《海滩护卫队》主题曲的开头部分,给观众留下最深刻印象吗?

Yeah, of course.

当然可以。

But we need space for that.

但我们需要些空间。

Let's do it.

开始吧。

Here, okay.

好了。

Ready.

准备好了。

Yep.

是的。

Okay.

好的。

It has to be a slow motion.

这是个慢镜头。

It's great.

真棒。

Let's go upstairs.

上楼吧。

All right, let's do it.

好的,上去。

You go first.

你先请。

Okay.

好的。

21st century.

现在是21世纪了。

Who is your dream co-star?

你的理想搭档是谁?

Meryl Streep.

梅丽尔·斯特里普。

Who is your dream on screen love interest?

你在银幕上的所爱?

Roger Rabbit.

罗杰·罗比。

Okay, if you could play in an iconic male role which one would it be?

好吧,如果你能扮演一个标志性的男性角色,你会选哪谁?

Bond, James Bond.

邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。

If you were not an actress what would you be doing with your life?

如果你不是演员,你的生活会怎样?

I'd be an engineer at NASA.

我会成为美国宇航局的工程师。

What has been your best fan moment so far?

到目前为止,你最喜欢的时刻是什么?

This fan of mine. She got me to sign her hand and tattooed it.

我的一个粉丝,她让我在她的手上签名,还把它做成了纹身。

So my signature is her tattoo.

我的签名成了她的纹身。

It's pretty crazy and awesome.

太疯狂了,真棒。

What's one thing you hope no one will be talking about next year?

你希望明年人们不要谈论什么了?

Donald trump's tweets?

唐纳德·特朗普的推特?

What's the most physically impressive thing that you know how to do?

你知道怎样才能做出最让人印象深刻的事吗?

I can't do it right now because I'm wearing a dress.

我现在不能做,因为我穿着裙子。

But I can put my leg behind my head.

但我把它抛之脑后。

It's pretty cool.

很酷。

Would you say that you're good at lying?

你会说你擅长撒谎吗?

Of course, I'm an actress, I'm a professional liar and I get paid for it.

当然,我是一个演员,我是专业说谎者,我为此付出代价。

Now, you went to an army public school.

现在,你去上军队公立学校。

What was that like?

那会是什么样子?

It was awesome actually.

真棒。

It really taught me the value of discipline.

它真的教会了我自制的价值。

How many cities have you lived in?

你居住过多少城市?

I got so many, Delhi, Puna, Mumbai, LA, New York, Miami, not Miami, Boston, Indianapolis, Cedar Rapids, Puna, Ladakh.

住过很多,德里、普纳、孟买、洛杉矶、纽约、迈阿密,不是迈阿密,波士顿、印第安纳波利斯、锡达拉皮兹、普纳、拉达克。

I traveled all the time, my dad was in the army.

我一直在旅行,我爸爸在军队。

mqdefault.jpg

What's the most important lesson in manners you learned growing up?

你在成长过程中学到的最重要的行事方式是什么?

Please, sorry and thank you and always stand up when someone else does.

说请、抱歉、谢谢你,当别人站起来时也总是站起来。

If you're alive for a book what would the title be?

如果你的生活能写成一本书,书名会是什么?

Unfinished.

《未完成》

Priyanka, I heard that you perform your own stunts on set, what's been your most dangerous accident?

朴雅卡,我听说你在片场自己表演特技,你做过最危险的是事是什么?

I got electrocuted on set once, which was pretty crazy and I cut myself today.

我有一次在片场触电,真是太疯狂了,今天我割伤了自己。

Sorry.

抱歉。

Can you give us a tour of your body based on your scars?

你能让我们看看你身上的伤疤吗?

Okay.

好的。

Good thing you caught yourself, there mister.

幸好你改口了,先生。

Here, I punched out a clay something, I don't know for what.

我打到一个粘土做的什么东西,我不知道为什么。

This was from my movie Bajirao Mastani which is a period drama.

这是拍电影《帝国双璧》时弄伤的,这是一部历史剧。

So, jewelry did that to me.

珠宝割伤的。

This is from Good Morning America, so many.

这是做《早安美国》节目时弄的,太多了。

Can you show me the coolest move that you learned from the FBI when you were training for quantico?

你能告诉我你在联邦调查局训练时,学到最酷的动作是什么吗?

You stand up for that.

你站起来。

You hit someone here in the neck, so they can't breathe.

打到某人的脖子,他们就不能呼吸了。

And you go and then you hit someone in their solar plexus and that just doubles them over.

然后,你打某人的太阳穴,那会让他们翻倒。

it's got to be fast.

一定要快。

Can you demonstrate some of those punches on this clown right here?

你能对着这个小丑示范一下这种拳法吗?

I don't like clowns.

我不喜欢小丑。

sorry, just makes me scared.

对不起,它让我害怕。

What three things are at the top of your bucket list?

你最喜欢的三件事是什么?

To go to every island in the world, have lots of babies and the third thing would be, I'm still thinking about what my third one would be?

去世界上的每一个岛屿,生很多孩子,第三件事是,我还在想第三件事是什么?

What's the world's most pressing issue today?

今天世界上最紧迫的问题是什么?

I think the fact that we don't take care of our children the way we should.

我认为事实上我们没有按应有的方式照顾孩子。

If you ran for office what would your platform be?

如果你竞选总统,你的起草政纲会是什么?

Education and trying to eradicate poverty.

教育、努力消除贫困。

You were once named one of the most intriguing people of the year, who do you find intriguing?

你曾被评为年度最吸引人的人物之一,你觉得谁最吸引人?

Queen Elizabeth, because I just saw crown and no one knows too much about her, you know.

伊丽莎白女王,因为我刚看过《王冠》这部电影,没人对她了解太多,你知道的。

And you've been described as a Shiro, who are your Shiros?

你被描述成安抚者,谁是你的安抚者?

My mom. She's definitely my Shiro.

我妈妈,她绝对是。

This next one's weird it's from my friend, Fran.

下一个问题很奇怪,是我朋友弗兰问的。

If you were to rob a bank with one kitchen utensil, what would it be?

如果你用一个厨房用具抢劫银行,你会用什么?

A wine opener, because it has so many different types of things that I could use it for various things.

开瓶器,因为我可以用它做很多不同的事情。

Alright, last question, question number 73, what would you want question number 74 to be?

好的,最后一个问题,第73个问题,你希望第74个问题是什么?

You look so hungry, would you like some lunch?

你看起来很饿,想吃点午饭吗?

I'll remember that for next time.

下次我会记住的。

And as I call back to our manners, let's get up and say thank you so much.

我想起了举止的事,我们起身说谢谢吧。

It's been incredible.

太棒了。

Bye.

再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
discipline ['disiplin]

想一想再看

n. 训练,纪律,惩罚,学科
vt. 训练,惩

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
bucket ['bʌkit]

想一想再看

n. 水桶
vt. 装在桶里
vi.

 
pressing [presiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
rapids

想一想再看

n. 急流,湍流

 
platform ['plætfɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。