手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

游北海道札幌(中)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The lodge like hotel concept runs throughout the entire hotel giving it the charm of a lodge and the comfort of a home in one hotel.

旅馆式的酒店理念贯穿了整个酒店,赋予它旅馆的魅力,以及家庭的舒适感。

And can we just take a second to appreciate how cute these rooms look and how comfortable the beds were?

我们能不能花点时间欣赏一下这些房间,它们看起来非常可爱,床也很舒服。

But you have to go to the top floor to see the best thing this hotel offers.

但你必须到顶层才能看到这家酒店所提供的精品。

Between 5-7 pm (last order at 6:30)

下午5点到7点之间(最后一个订单是6:30)

We offer all you can drink red, white wine and soft drinks free of charge to our guests

我们为客人免费提供饮品,有红、白葡萄酒和软饮料

That's pretty awesome

太棒了

On the top floor, they also have a beautiful rooftop terrace,

在顶楼,他们还有一个漂亮的屋顶露台,

where I decided to get comfy and enjoy some wine before I headed out that night.

我决定在那里放松一下,在晚上出门前喝点酒。

And the best thing about this hotel is that you can make small snacks by the campfire.

这家旅馆最好的地方是,你可以在篝火旁做些小点心。

Not many hotels in Sapporo can offices this.

札幌没有多少酒店能做到这一点。

Look at it, delicious.

快看,真好吃。

Let's look at the size.

看看它们的大小。

Pap beer, Mom beer and baby beer.

爸爸啤酒、妈妈啤酒和婴儿啤酒。

I don't compensate.

我不赔偿。

I do.

我要。

Cheers!

干杯!

We go. That's too much.

开吃,太多了。

Just like Japanese TV show.

就像日本电视节目。

Made some local friends too, haha.

还交到一些本地朋友,哈哈。

I heard a knock.

我听到敲门声。

Let's see what it is.

看看是什么。

It is a cute picnic basket.

一个可爱的野餐篮。

It's like breakfast on bed.

好像是在床上吃的早餐。

This soup looks so good.

汤看起来不错。

On the second day, we're going to take a day trip to Otaru.

第二天,我们要去小樽市游历一天。

mqdefault.jpg

Now we've arrived in Otaru and we're going to be exploring the area.

现在我们已经到达小樽,我们将要逛逛这里。

But what's really really cute is the station has these cute little lamps on the side on the platform.

车站站台边上这些可爱的小台灯真漂亮。

Otaru is a port city that is well known for its beautiful canal, historical buildings and glass.

小樽是一个港口城市,以其美丽的运河、历史建筑和玻璃而闻名。

Otaru can be easily explored by foot and the first place we went to was the fish market to get some fresh seafood for lunch.

小樽可以做徒步游览,我们去的第一个地方是鱼市,午餐吃一些新鲜的海鲜。

Follow me down the street.

跟我到街上去逛逛。

Let's see the fish market.

我们去鱼市看看。

There are many restaurants around Otaru station that serve seafood.

小樽车站附近有许多餐馆供应海鲜。

However, I recommend eating at this fish market as the seafood is fresher

不过,我建议在这个鱼市吃,因为海鲜比较新鲜,

and the price is a little bit cheaper than the other restaurants around the city.

而且价格比城里其他餐馆便宜一点。

I will also be uploading another video of what I ate this time in Hokkaido, coming very soon on my channel.

我还将上传另一个视频,讲述我这次在北海道的饮食,很快就会上传到我的频道。

I give it 8.5. It is very well.

我给它打8.5分,非常好。

Next, we took a short walk to the canal.

接下来,我们走了一小段路,去了运河。

Hello.

你好。

I met the canal.

我到运河了。

This is a really popular location where a lot of people come.

这是一个非常受欢迎的地方,有很多人来。

And you can actually ride a boat along this canal and they give you a full tour back and forth.

你可以沿着这条运河乘船,能来回游览。

Oh, this one coming.

哦,这条来了。

So this side of the canal, as you can see, has no one here.

你们能看到,运河这边没有人。

But if you go to the other side, a lot of tourists are there.

但如果你去另一边,那里有很多游客。

I took you to the other side, and no tourists and you can get a beautiful photo of yourself.

我带你到了另一边,那边没有游客,你可以拍出漂亮的自拍照。

I want to check there first.

我想先去看看那儿。

Excuse me, what's on this side?

打扰一下,这边有什么?

A souvenir shop

纪念品商店

Just because it's on the map, everyone goes to the glass shop and the shopping street

因为地图上有,所以每个人都去玻璃店和购物街

But we recommend the left side because no one goes to see it

但我们推荐去左边,因为没人去那边游览

重点单词   查看全部解释    
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
souvenir ['su:vəniə]

想一想再看

n. 纪念品

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
platform ['plætfɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
compensate ['kɔmpenseit]

想一想再看

v. 偿还,补偿,付报酬

联想记忆
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,观念

 
canal [kə'næl]

想一想再看

n. 运河,沟渠,气管,食管
vt. 建运河,

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。