手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

害相思病的六个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, there psychgoers.

嘿,大家好。

Before we begin we'd like to thank you for your support on our channel.

节目开始前,我们要感谢你对我们频道的支持。

We aim to create psychology and mental health content for you in an accessible way

我们的目标是以轻松的方式创建心理学和心理健康的内容,

and we hope you learned something new from our videos.

希望你从我们的视频中学到一些新的东西。

Let's begin.

我们开始吧。

Have you ever had an intense crush on someone before?

你以前对某人有过强烈的爱恋吗?

Maybe you couldn't stop thinking about them or you felt giddy every time they texted you back.

也许你无法停止想念他们,或者每次他们给你回短信时你都感到晕眩。

According to psychologist Dr. Balfour Awa, the average length of a crush is four months,

根据心理学家巴福尔·阿瓦博士的说法,迷恋的平均时间是4个月,

but these feelings of infatuation can last anywhere from a few hours to a few years.

但这种迷恋的感觉可以持续几个小时到几年。

If your crush lasts longer than a couple of years, it may be a sign of limerence,

如果你的迷恋持续了几年以上,这可能是一种深恋感的表现,

a term used to describe an addiction to the feeling of being in love.

这个词用来描述沉迷于恋爱中的感觉。

But limerence is rare only five to ten percent of the us population will ever experience it.

但深恋感这种现象很少见,只有5%到10%的美国人经历过。

Love sickness is a more common less intense form of limerence that occurs when our brain releases feel-good chemicals

相思病更常见,其强度程度比深恋感低,当大脑释放出多巴胺、血清素、催产素和加压素

like dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and vasopressin, as the reaction to the person we have a crush on.

等让人感觉良好的化学物质时,我们就会对所爱的人产生反应。

So, are you suffering from lovesickness?

那么,你患相思病了吗?

Here are six signs you're lovesick.

以下是患上相思病的六个迹象。

1. You fantasize about them.

1、你对他们产生幻想。

Do you make up detailed scenarios about your crush in your head?

你有没有在脑子里编出你和迷恋对象之间的详细情节?

If you often find yourself daydreaming about them or having imaginary conversations with them,

如果你经常发现自己对他们产生幻想或与在想象中与他们对话,

this may be a sign of lovesickness.

这可能是相思病的征兆。

When you're infatuated with someone, there's a level of uncertainty surrounding them that makes you giddy and excited.

你迷恋某人时,你对他们会产生一定程度的不确定感,这让你头晕和兴奋。

Imagining a chance encounter with your crush or future with them is one way of processing your feelings.

想象一次与心上人邂逅或者与他们的未来,是处理你的感受的一种方式。

But if these daydreams persist and interfere with your productivity,

但如果这些幻想持续存在并干扰了你的工作效率,

you may be dealing with love sickness rather than a simple crush.

你可能是在处理相思病而不是简单的迷恋。

2. You idealize them.

2、你把他们理想化了。

According to the American psychological association,

根据美国心理协会的说法,

idealization is exaggerating someone's positive traits without seeing or acknowledging their negative ones.

理想化是在没有看到或意识到一个人消极品质的情况下夸大他的积极品质。

When you're lovesick over someone, it can be easy to imagine them in a perfect light, because you feel good around them.

你为某人相思成灾时,很容易把它们想象成完美之人,因为你在他们身边感觉特别好。

When this happens you might not notice or might ignore your crush's flaws.

这种情况发生时,你可能不会注意到或者忽略爱人的缺点。

Even if your friends point their flaws out.

即使朋友们指出他们是有缺点的。

If you find yourself talking and thinking only positive things about your crush,

如果你发现自己只是在谈论和想到迷恋之人的积极一面时,

even if you know deep down that they're not perfect, you're still in the infatuation phase.

即使你内心深处知道他们并不完美,你仍然处于痴心迷恋的阶段。

If these feelings persist, it could turn into lovesickness.

如果这些感觉持续下去,就会变成相思病。

3. You can't stop thinking about them.

3、你无法停止去想他们。

It's normal to have your crush on your mind, especially when you first realize your feelings for them.

脑海中存在迷恋对象是正常的,特别是当你第一次意识到自己对他们的感觉时。

But if you can't get them out of your head, even when you really need to focus on other things,

但如果你不能把他们从你的脑海中抹去,即使你真的需要把注意力集中在其他事情上,

dmxlx0122.jpg

you may be experiencing love sickness.

你可能正在经历相思病。

Albert Watkin a psychologist and professor at Sacred Heart University

圣心大学的阿尔伯特·沃特金教授是一位心理学家,

compares brain processes of those experiencing limerence to those in people with OCD.

他比较了强迫症患者和那些经历过深恋感之人的大脑过程。

Because love sickness is not as extreme as limerence, if you're dealing with love sickness.

因为相思病不像深恋感那么极端,如果你患的是相思病的话。

You might still have repeated intrusive or distracting thoughts about your crush

你可能仍然对你迷恋对象有反复的侵入式或分心的念头,

that may interfere with your daily routine, but you can usually overcome them with effort.

而干扰你的日常生活,但你通常可以通过努力克服它们。

4. You read into everything they do.

4、你了解他们做的每件事。

Do you reread every text your crush sends you, looking for a hidden meaning?

你会重读爱人发给你的每一条短信,寻找隐藏的意义吗?

Do you catch yourself paying closer attention to the slight changes in their tone of voice,

你是否发现自己更关注他们说话语气的细微变化,

rather than what they're actually saying?

而不是他们实际上在说什么?

If so, this could be a sign of love sickness.

如果是这样的话,这可能是相思病的征兆。

In the same way that you might idealize someone you're infatuated with.

就像你把迷恋对象理想化一样。

If you obsess over your crush's every word in action,

如果你沉迷于爱人所说的每句话,

you can quickly become attached to the idea of them rather than their actual personality.

你很快就会被他们的想法而不是他们真正的个性所吸引。

If your crush is sending you mixed signals or you don't know them well enough to read them yet,

如果你的迷恋对象给你发出了模糊不清的信号,或者你还不太了解这些信号,

you may feel especially giddy or on edge.

你可能会感到特别眩晕或紧张。

Riding the roller coaster of happiness and disappointment which is a symptom of love sickness.

坐着幸福伴有失望的过山车,这就是相思病的症状。

5. You're extremely nervous around them.

5、你在他们身边非常紧张。

Do you experience increased heart rate, flushing shaking and sweating when your crush is nearby.

当爱人在你身边时,你是否经历过心率加快、潮红、颤抖和出汗。

With love sickness, these feelings are more intense.

患上相思病,这些感觉会更加强烈。

If you are lovesick, you might also experience heart palpitations, heightened anxiety and nervousness.

如果你有相思病,也可能会经历心悸、加剧焦虑和紧张。

A strong fear of rejection can also come with love sickness,

对被拒绝的强烈恐惧也可能伴随着相思病,

which might make you feel afraid to be yourself around your crush.

这可能会让你害怕在爱人身边做自己。

So if you feel weak in the knees whenever your crush walks by or speaks to you, you may be dealing with love sickness.

所以,爱人走过或和你说话时,如果你出现无力感的话,那你可能是在应付相思病。

And 6. you get a rush when they message you back.

6、他们给你回信息时,你会有一种快感。

An emotional rush or sudden feelings of euphoria are signs that your brain has released high levels of dopamine into the body.

情绪急促或突然的快感是大脑向身体释放高含量多巴胺的信号。

Do you feel a rush of excitement and nerves every time you think about your crush or get a notification that they've replied.

每当你想到迷恋对象或收到他们回复的消息时,你是否感到一阵兴奋和紧张。

When you crush on someone new, there's an element of unpredictability.

你迷恋上新对象时,有一种不可预测的因素。

Because you don't know much about them.

因为你对他们了解不多。

When you learn something new about your crush or think about how little you know about them,

你对恋人有了新的了解,或者想到你对他们知之甚少时,

the uncertainty is linked with positive feelings of newness and excitement.

这种不确定感与积极的新鲜感和兴奋感相联系。

So you might be experiencing love sickness, if you feel happier every time you're reminded of your crush.

所以,如果每次想起迷恋对象时都感到更快乐,那么你可能正经历着相思病。

If you feel like your crush on someone is unhealthy or lasts longer than a few years,

如果你觉得对某人的迷恋不健康,或者持续时间超过几年,

it's important to seek guidance from a licensed mental health professional.

那么向有资历的心理健康专家寻求指导就很重要。

Have you ever been left sick?

你患过相思病吗?

What have your experiences with love sickness being like?

你经历过的相思病是什么样子?

We'd love to hear your thoughts.

我们很想听听你的想法。

Leave your comments below and give the video a like if you enjoyed it.

在下面的评论中留言,如果你喜欢这个视频的话,请点赞。

Don't forget to subscribe to psychgo and hit the notification bell icon for more content.

别忘了订阅我们的节目,点击通知铃图标查看更多内容。

Thanks for watching and we'll see you soon.

谢谢收看,我们很快就会再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
euphoria [ju:'fɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 幸福愉快感

联想记忆
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
guidance ['gaidəns]

想一想再看

n. 引导,指导

 
association [ə.səusi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想

联想记忆
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
productivity [.prɔdʌk'tiviti]

想一想再看

n. 生产率,生产能力

联想记忆
rejection [ri'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 拒绝,被弃,被抛弃的实例

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。