手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

童年经历引发抑郁的七种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, psychgoers, thank you so much for supporting our mission to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone.

嘿,大家好。感谢你们支持我们的使命,让每个人都更容易获得有关心理学和心理健康的信息。

Now back to the video.

现在回来看视频。

Did you have a traumatic childhood?

你在童年受过创伤吗?

Were you depressed as a child?

你小时候抑郁吗?

Your childhood experiences may have an impact on why you may be suffering from depression now.

你的童年经历可能会影响你为什么现在患上抑郁症。

People who become depressed at a young age tend to experience more severe symptoms

年轻时抑郁的人往往会经历更严重的症状,

and are less receptive to treatment, because of how long they've gone without help.

更不容易接受治疗,因为他们在没有帮助的情况下已经经历了很多。

So, here are seven signs of depression caused by your childhood.

以下有七个由童年引起的抑郁症状。

Before we begin, we would like to mention that this video is created for educational purposes only

开始之前,我们想提到的是,这个视频是用于教育,

and is not intended to substitute a professional diagnosis.

而不是为了取代专业诊断。

If you suspect that you have depression or any mental health condition,

如果你怀疑自己患有抑郁症或任何心理健康问题,

we highly advise you to seek help from a qualified mental health professional.

我们强烈建议你向合格的心理健康专家寻求帮助。

1. You've always felt depressed.

1、你总是感到沮丧。

Can you recall a time in your life when you weren't depressed?

你能回忆起一生中没有抑郁的时候吗?

If you feel like you've always been depressed, it's likely that you are still suffering from unresolved childhood depression

如果你觉得自己一直都很沮丧,很可能你仍然受到未解决的童年抑郁症的影响,

and never got the help you needed to overcome your mental illness.

而且从未得到克服心理疾病所需的帮助。

The symptoms of depression may have been in your life for so long that you don't recognize yourself without it.

抑郁症状可能已经在你的生活中存在了很长时间,没有它你就认不出自己了。

2. You don't have happy childhood memories.

2、你没有快乐的童年记忆。

Does hearing other people talk about their happy memories with their family make you feel sad or envious?

听到别人谈论他们与家人的美好回忆,你会感到悲伤或嫉妒吗?

Whether it's because your family mistreated you or that you have a destructive home life,

不管是因为家人苛待你,还是因为你的家庭生活充满了破坏性,

your childhood experiences may have been a bleak time in your life that you don't like to look back on.

你的童年经历可能是你生命中一段凄凉的时光,你不愿回望。

The feelings of guilt regret and confusion over your childhood memories

对童年记忆的内疚、懊悔和困惑感,

may continue to manifest into adulthood into feelings of depression.

可能会继续到成年,表现为抑郁的感觉。

3. You don't know how to handle your emotions.

3、你不知道如何处理情绪。

Did you throw tantrums or lash out a lot when you were a child?

你小时候经常发脾气或大发雷霆吗?

Some of the hallmarks of childhood depression is emotional validity.

儿童抑郁症的一些特征是情绪效度。

When you don't learn how to regulate and control your emotions from a young age,

小时候没学会如何调节和控制情绪,随着年龄的增长,

it's only going to get worse as you grow older.

情况只会越来越糟。

So if you've never learned healthy coping mechanisms for dealing with feelings like sadness,

因此,如果你还没有学会处理忧伤、

grief anger and loneliness, it can easily lead you to develop depression and anxiety.

悲痛、愤怒和孤独等情绪的健康应对机制,就很容易导致抑郁和焦虑。

dmxlx0128.jpg

4. You struggle with low self-esteem.

4、你在自卑中挣扎。

Do you tend to be quiet withdrawn and unsure of yourself?

你是否倾向于沉默寡言、孤僻、缺乏自信?

According to the American psychological association, feelings of worthlessness are symptomatic of clinical depression.

根据美国心理协会的说法,毫无价值感是临床抑郁症的症状。

For those whose depression is rooted in their childhoods, their depression may have been ingrained in their sense of identity

对于那些抑郁源于童年的人来说,他们的抑郁可能是根深蒂固的,因为他们的认同感

that it has kept them from forming a positive view of themselves entirely.

使他们无法对自己形成完全积极的看法。

5. You have difficulty with close relationships.

5、你在亲密关系上有困难。

Are you socially withdrawn?

你内向吗?

Do you isolate yourself from your loved ones?

你把自己和你所爱的人隔开吗?

Those who've suffered from depression since childhood find it more difficult to form and maintain close meaningful relationships.

那些从小就患有抑郁症的人发现建立和维持亲密而有意义的关系更加困难。

Your past may have left you with psychological scars

你的过去可能给你留下了心理上的伤痕,

that to this day still hurt your ability to be emotionally vulnerable with others.

直到今天,这些伤痕仍然伤害着你在情感上与他人相处的能力。

You may have a deep-seated fear of intimacy and an insecure attachment style brought about by your traumatic childhood

童年创伤可能会使你对亲密关系产生深深的恐惧,并带来不安全的依恋风格,

which has taught you to be wary of love.

这使你对爱情保持警惕。

6. You shut down when things go wrong.

6、出现问题后,你转身而退。

Do you shut down when things go wrong?

出现问题后,你是转身而退吗?

Those with childhood depression were never taught the right way of handling setbacks or overcoming the challenges they face.

那些患有儿童抑郁症的人从来没有被教导正确的方法,来处理挫折或克服他们所面临的挑战。

They may be quick to give up on themselves and their goals.

他们可能很快自暴自弃,并放弃自己的目标。

No matter how much they want them because they're so used to being let down.

不管他们多么想要实现这些目标,但他们已经习惯了失望。

Because their childhood depression has taken away their resilience and emotional maturity to deal with these challenges.

因为他们童年的抑郁已经夺走了他们应对这些挑战的韧性和情感成熟度。

They may also be overly self-critical blaming themselves for their failures.

他们也可能过于自我批评,把失败归咎于自己。

7. You don't look forward to anything.

7、你什么都不期待。

Do you live in a state of constant hopelessness?

你生活在一种无望的状态中吗?

Because you've lived most of your life feeling this way nothing excites you or inspires you anymore.

因为你生活的大部分时间都是这样,没什么能让你兴奋或激励你。

The feeling that the future will only be as bleak as the past may be stemming from your unresolved emotional trauma from your childhood.

未来只会像过去一样黯淡的感觉,可能源于童年时未解决的情感创伤。

This lack of emotion or inspiration to move forward may only worsen your feelings of depression.

缺乏前进的情感或动机只会加重你的抑郁情绪。

Do you relate to any of the signs mentioned here?

哪些迹象与你相关?

If so, know that you're not alone and don't hesitate to reach out to a mental health care professional.

如果有,要知道你并不孤单,不要犹豫,去寻求心理健康专家的帮助。

If you enjoyed this video please like, subscribe and share it with others who may find it helpful too.

如果你喜欢这个视频,请点赞、订阅,并于可能觉得它有帮助的人分享。

All the references used are also added in the description box below.

视频中饮用的内容都写在下面的描述框中了。

Thank you for watching and we'll see you in our next video.

感谢观看,下期节目再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bleak [bli:k]

想一想再看

adj. 萧瑟的,严寒的,阴郁的

联想记忆
withdrawn [wið'drɔ:n]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,离群的,孤独的,内向的 动词withd

联想记忆
trauma ['trɔ:mə]

想一想再看

n. 精神创伤,外伤

联想记忆
insecure [,insi'kujə]

想一想再看

adj. 不安全的;不稳定的;不牢靠的

联想记忆
attachment [ə'tætʃmənt]

想一想再看

n. 附件,附著,附属物,依恋,忠诚,依赖
[

 
wary ['wɛəri]

想一想再看

adj. 小心的,机警的

联想记忆
qualified ['kwɔlifaid]

想一想再看

adj. 有资格的,有限制的

联想记忆
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
intimacy ['intiməsi]

想一想再看

n. 亲密,隐私

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。