If you prefer to shop around and see the main tourist areas, then here is right.
如果你喜欢逛商店,看看主要的旅游区,那么来这里就对了。
However I wanted to see more of the historical buildings, so I decided to get a rickshaw ride and explore the left.
然而,我想看更多的历史建筑,所以我决定乘人力车到左侧去游览一下。
But you can also walk around or cycle around if you don't want to get a rickshaw ride.
但如果你不想坐人力车的话,也可以四处溜达一下或骑自行车。
This road we are on now, wasn't here before
我们现在走的这条路,以前不在这里
Until 104 years ago it was all sea
直到104年前,这里还是一片海
Then it took 10 years to make the canal
后来花了10年才修好这条运河
So the canal was finally made 94 years ago
这条运河终于在94年前建成了
That building is from the Taiso era (93 years ago)
那座建筑建于泰索时代(93年前)
The 3rd Hokkai-Seikan Warehouse
北海精干第三仓库
What's amazing about this warehouse is that it has 4 floors
这个仓库的神奇之处在于它有四层
Now we just look at it like wow..it's such an old building...
现在我们只是看着它,想说,哇,这是一座如此古老的建筑......
But actually...
但实际上.......
At the time, even in Tokyo and Osaka steel reinforced concrete was expensive
当时,即使在东京和大阪,钢筋混凝土也很昂贵
So with a budget, most only could build 1 or 2 floors, but Otaru built 4 floors!
所以有了预算,大多数只能建1到2层楼,但小樽建了4层!
What is Otaru famous for?
小樽以什么闻名?
Glasswork
玻璃制品
Why is it famous?
它为什么出名?
Good question!
问得好!
When you go fishing, you need a fishing float
你去钓鱼时,需要鱼漂
Now it's made out of plastic
现在它是用塑料做的
but before it was made from glass
但它以前是由玻璃制成的
when the herring fish couldn't be caught here anymore, we stopped using glass for fishing floats
在这儿再也抓不到鲱鱼时,我们就不再用玻璃做鱼漂了
but now that skill of making glass is passed on
但现在这种制造玻璃的技术已经传承下来
Today, for me to have met you two wonderful people makes me the luckiest person
今天,我遇见了你们两个超棒的家伙,我是最幸运的人
sweet talker
嘴好甜
Next, we are going to visit this station, which a lot of people miss when visiting Otaru.
接下来,我们要参观这个车站,很多人在参观小樽的时候都会错过这个车站。
Just a few stations away from Otaru station we have a study and this is a station by the sea.
离小樽站只有几站远有一个书房,这是海边的一个车站。
And as soon as you get off the train, you can smell the sea.
一下车,就能闻到大海的味道。
How are you, over there on the other side of the world.
你好,世界另一边的人们。
Another great place to visit for a day trip is Lake Shikotsu.
另一个一日游的好去处是石口湖。
It's located around an hour away from Sapporo and is the second deepest lake in Japan.
它距离札幌大约一小时车程,是日本第二深的湖泊。
So Next to the Lake Shikotsu.
紧挨着石口湖。
So there are a lot of food stores and restaurants.
这有很多食品店和餐馆。
And I'm feeling a little bit hungry.
我觉得有点饿。
So I'm gonna get corn which is also a specialty here at Hokkaido.
我要买玉米,这也是北海道的特色菜。
I am going to eat lunch here and have a little picnic like this.
我要在这里吃午饭,像野餐那样。
Around by the nature.
有大自然的环绕。
Wait, this is four.
等等,这是四。
It is my lucky day today.
今天是我的幸运日。
After lunch, you can have a stroll around.
午饭后,你可以四处走走。
You can come right up close to the lake and there are many things to do here, like riding in swamp boats, kayaking.
你可以直接来到湖边,在这可以做很多事,比如乘坐沼泽船、皮划艇。
You can take a cruise on the boat where you can see under the water.
你可以在船上巡航,从船上可以看到水下。
But I think I'm just going to take a stroll around and check out the area.
但我只想四处走走,看看这里。
You can also take a phone here with a bridge in the background.
你也可以在这里照张照片,用那座桥做背景。
So, let's take a photo.
拍张照片吧。
Three, two, one, go.
三、二、一、照了。
This time I wanted to show some of the areas you could visit in Hokkaido, even if you don't have a car.
这一次我想展示一些即使没车,也可以在北海道参观的地方。
However, I will definitely visit Hokkaido again.
不过,我一定会再来北海道的。
Next time traveling around by car and showing you more of what kayo has to offer.
下次开车四处来游览,向你们展示这里更多的风景。
Because I think they would definitely give you a different experience and yeah
因为我想它们肯定会给你带来不同的体验
So I've decided to come to the local park to finish off this video.
我决定来当地的公园结束这段视频。
What did you guys like?
你们喜欢什么?
Leave a comment down below telling me telling me what you like.
在下面留言处告诉我你们喜欢什么。
Well this is pretty fun.
这很有趣。
It's got like, okay.
就像这样,好吧。
Let's end up Hokkaido like this.
可以结束北海道之行了。
I hope you guys enjoy the video.
希望你们喜欢这个视频。
My pants are wet. My god, they are so wet. So bad.
我的裤子湿了,天哪,它们太湿了,真糟糕。
See you
下次见