手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 跟我学跟我做 > 正文

居家隔离无法健身怎么办?(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s up to you, but you can also add a push-up to your burpee when you drop down for an extra challenge.

你自己决定,不过你也可以在立卧撑的时候增加一个俯卧撑来增加难度。

It might look easy to some of you, but just try doing ten burpees in a row.

对你们中的一些人来说,这可能看似容易,建议大家试着连续做10个立卧撑感受一下。

If that is no trouble, try doing 20.

如果这也没问题的话,试着做20次。

If it’s really hard for you, do them slowly and don’t jump at the end.

如果对你来说真的很难,慢慢来,心急吃不了热豆腐。

Work up to that.

循序渐进。

gwx02.jpg

And have a towel at hand, because you’ll sweat a lot.

随身备一条毛巾,因为会流很多汗。

This next one has the best exercise name of all time.

接下来介绍一个有史以来最受好评的运动。

It’s called the up dog down dog exercise.

这叫做上犬和下犬式运动。

You’ll start in the pushup position and then move your body until your bottom is in the air and you look like an upside down “V”.

从俯卧撑的姿势开始,然后撑起身体,把臀部拱在空中,让身体看起来像一个倒立的“V”。

Now you are up dog.

这就是上犬式。

The next part is basically going back down, until your legs are almost flat to the floor,

下一个动作就是回正,直到双腿几乎平放在地面上,

your chest is straight, and your head is looking right up.

胸部挺直,头部向上抬。

Ok, so that doesn’t look too hard to you, but it’s such a good exercise when it comes to your mobility.

这个动作对大家来说并不难,不过这个动作可以很好的锻炼你的灵活性。

If you sit at a desk all day you might start to hunch from time to time, but this exercise will straighten you out.

如果整天坐在办公桌前,你可能会开始时不时弓着身子,而这个动作利于你舒展自己。

Next up are lunges, which basically consist of lunging forward, hence the name!

接下来是弓步(lunges),这个动作主要得名于向前冲刺的姿势!

Keep your chest up and your back straight and look straight forward.

挺胸,挺胸,背部挺直,直视前方。

You can try first with your left foot forward and then do it with your right foot forward.

你可以先尝试一下,左脚向前,然后换右脚向前。

You can of course add stuff to this, like doing a star jump at the end of the lunge.

当然,也可以增加一些动作,比如在弓步结束时来一个弹跳。

This will tire you out fast.

这会加速消耗你的能量。

Some very fit people will jump from lunge to lunge many times over, but that’s certainly not for beginners.

一些热爱健身的人会连续做多次弓步弹跳,但这个动作肯定不适合初学者。

You’re going to see fitness websites telling you to do 20 reps or so,

各大健身网站会告诉你要做20次左右,

but try to do just one lunge at the start, and build up, only doing as much as you feel comfortable with.

但可以在初学时只做一个弓步,然后逐渐增加次数,量力而行。

Again, now is not the time for any of us to be getting injured.

再强调一遍,现在可不是受伤的时候。

Now, we’ve got another great exercise for you, but one that you will do only when you are already in pretty good shape.

现在,我们为你准备了另一套很棒的练习动作,不过这套动作要有相当优秀的身体素质后才能尝试。

It’s called the mountain climber.

这套动作叫做“登山者”。

You will need to get in the push-up position, or look like sprinters do when they are waiting for the starting pistol to go off.

你需要先做俯卧撑,或者像那些等待发令枪响起的短跑运动员那样准备就绪。

One leg will be fully extended and the other one bent forward.

一条腿完全伸展,另一条腿向前弯曲。

You then explosively jump so that your legs have switched positions.

然后突然跳一下,这样双腿就可以转换位置。

As with burpees, this exercise is for people who’ve already mastered the easier ones we’ve talked about.

和立卧撑一样,这套练习是为那些已经掌握了以上简单动作的人准备的。

Next are dips, and all you need for those is a chair and a table.

接下来是臂屈伸,你需要一把椅子和一张桌子。

These are pretty hard, too, so make sure you are strong enough before you injure yourself or break something in your house.

这些物品要足够结实,所以在伤到自己或破坏屋内物品之前要确保自己足够强壮。

You don’t really need two objects, either, you can dip from any solid surface.

当然,不是非得找两个物体,可以利用任何坚固物体的表面练习。

Note the word “solid”, don’t dip off your grandma’s fragile antique coffee table or a wobbly chair.

注意“坚固”这个词,千万不要用奶奶易碎的古董咖啡桌或摇椅练习。

Ok, so we realize some of you are thinking right now, thanks Infographics Show,

说到这里,我们知道有些人现在想的是,感谢本期图形信息秀,

these really are exercises I could do at home, but you know what, I know I won’t do any of this.

这些真的是可以居家练习的动作,但问题是,我知道自己不会做这些。

Well, you’ve just got to make it fun.

只要让这件事变得有趣就好了。

What this writer does is award himself after a workout.

本文作者所做的就是在锻炼后奖励自己。

You want to have a nice cup of coffee? Well, you can only have that after 20 burpees.

你想喝杯咖啡吗?只要做20个立卧撑才能喝。

You want to watch that next episode on Netflix? That will cost pushups and situps and 30 seconds against the wall.

你想在Netflix上看新一集的剧吗?需要做俯卧撑和仰卧起坐还有30秒靠墙坐才能看哦。

You should also mix-up your session from day to day.

你还应该每天把你的安排打乱。

A fun way to do that is to choose four of the exercises we have talked about today.

一个有趣的方法是选择我们今天介绍的四组练习。

Then get a pack of playing cards.

然后拿一副扑克牌出来。

This is what some people in prison call the “deck of pain.” Maybe one day hearts will be squats with a jump.

这就是监狱里一些人所说的“痛苦扑克”。“也许有一天,大家的心会成为跳跃式深蹲。

Clubs will be lunges, Diamonds will be 5 second planks and spades will be sit-ups.

梅花是弓步,方块是5秒平板支撑,黑桃是仰卧起坐。

You then pick a card, any card, and if it’s the seven of hearts you will have to do seven squats.

然后随机选一张牌,如果是红桃7,你就得做7次深蹲。

If you pull a ten of diamonds, that will be a 50 second plank.

如果你抽到方片10,那将是50秒的平板支撑。

Jacks are eleven, queens are 12 and kings are 13.

J是11,Q是12,K是13。

If you pull an ace, that means you do the exercise to your maximum ability until you give up.

如果你抽到了A,意味着你得尽最大努力练习,直到筋疲力竭。

Trust us, an ace of burpees is some workout session.

相信我们,抽到立卧撑的A是很锻炼人的。

Better still, do this with someone else, and you pick their card.

更好玩的是,和别人一起做,你来抽取他们的扑克牌。

Oh, it’s so much fun when you pull an ace for them.

当你为他们抽到A的时候那场面真是太有趣了。

That might sound sadistic, but in the end, it’s all in fun and will make you both fitter than you’ve ever been.

这听起来可能有点虐待狂,但总而言之,这都是为了乐趣,而且会让你们比以前更加健康。

Of course if you’re isolating, doing it with someone else can be hard, but trying doing it over video chat with someone else.

当然,如果你孤身一人,可能很难和别人一起互动,那就尝试通过视频聊天和别人合作。

Not only will this cheer you and your buddy up, but you’ll be doing yourself a big favor.

这不仅能让你和你的伙伴高兴起来,而且你也帮了自己一个大忙。

You can get amazingly fit in a small confined area, just ask Britain's most notorious prisoner, one Charles Arthur Salvador, aka, Charles Bronson,

在一个狭小的密闭空间里强身健体,可以问问英国最臭名昭著的囚犯,查尔斯·阿瑟·萨尔瓦多,又名查尔斯·布朗森,

who set workout records and gained an almost superhuman strength during his very long incarceration.

他创造了健身记录,并在漫长的监禁中获得了几乎超人的力量。

He claimed he could do 1,727 push-ups in an hour at the age of almost 50, and his book, “Solitary Fitness” is still sold today.

他自述,在将近50岁的年纪能一个小时内做1727个俯卧撑,他的书《孤独健身》至今仍在销售。

There’s even more exercises you can do from home or with minimal equipment,

你可以在家里或用最少的设备做更多的运动,

so check out some of these other amazing exercise videos we’ve done which will complement this one.

所以点击我们的其他一些令人惊叹的运动视频吧,那些视频将对这个视频起到补充作用。

Have a look at: “These Small Changes Will Get You Shredded” and “Fitness Life Hacks Trainers Are Keeping From You.”

可以找这些视频:“这些小改变会让你崩溃”和“教练都不说的健身小技巧”。

We suggest you watch both, then start doing the deck of pain game….

我们建议大家看这两期视频,然后开始做痛苦的扑克游戏....

and then tell us in the comments section how great you feel after just one week.

然后在评论区留言告知你在一周后的感觉。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bent [bent]

想一想再看

bend的过去式和过去分词 adj. 下定决心的,弯曲的

联想记忆
straighten ['streitn]

想一想再看

v. 弄直,使正确,整顿,挺直

 
complement ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 补足物,补语,余角
vt. 辅助

联想记忆
mobility [məu'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 可动性,变动性,情感不定

联想记忆
antique [æn'ti:k]

想一想再看

adj. 古代的
n. 古物,古董

 
solitary ['sɔlitəri]

想一想再看

adj. 孤独的,独立的,单个的,唯一的,荒凉的

联想记忆
extended [iks'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 延续的,广大的,扩大范围的 动词extend的

 
tire ['taiə]

想一想再看

n. 轮胎,金属圈
v. 使疲倦,厌烦

 
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 
fitness ['fitnis]

想一想再看

n. 适合度(生物学术语) n. 健康

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。