手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA看电影学英语 > 正文

You Had Me at Hello 你一开始就征服我了

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome to English @ the Movies -- American Classics

欢迎来到《看电影学英语》(美国经典版)节目,
where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
我们会在这里讲解你在电影中听到的美式英语。
The 1996 movie "Jerry Maguire" tells the story of a busy sports agent.
1996年上映的电影《甜心先生》讲述了一个忙碌的体育经纪人的故事。
Jerry Maguire and his wife Dorothy own a company that legally represents a difficult football player, Rod Tidwell.
杰瑞·马圭尔和他的妻子多萝茜拥有一家公司,是一位处境艰难的干篮球运动员,罗德·蒂德韦尔的合法代理人。
Dorothy has thoughts about leaving their marriage the same night Tidwell wins a big game.
多萝西有个想法,那就是在蒂德维尔赢下一重要比赛的当晚,她就结束他们的婚姻。
Jerry shares the news with Dorothy.
杰瑞正要和多萝西分享消息。
Listen for the words "You had me at hello."
留意听一下“You had me at hello”这个表达。
Our little project, our company had a very, very big night.
我们的小项目,我们公司度过了一个非常非常重要的夜晚。
But it wasn't complete. I love you.
但是不完美。我爱你。
You complete me. And I just...
你让我完美。我只是...
Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at hello.
别说了。别说了。你一开始就征服我了。

电影《甜心先生》

What do you think "You had me at hello" means?

你觉得“You had me at hello”是什么意思呢?
Is it: A) I have loved you since we met.
是A)自从我们第一次见面我就爱上了你。
Or B) There is something we need to talk about.
还是B)有些事情我们需要谈谈。
I love you. You complete me.
我爱你。你让我完美。
Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at hello.
别说了。别说了。你一开始就征服我了。
The answer is A) I have loved you since we met.
答案是A)自从我们第一次见面我就爱上了你。
Dorothy agrees with Jerry's realization that their love is more meaningful than winning a game.
多萝西同意杰瑞的看法,那就是他们的爱比赢得比赛更有意义。
And that's English @ the Movies.
以上就是本期的《看电影学英语》。


上一篇:Own It 掌握它
发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。