手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > NBA球星感人演讲 > 正文

姚明的篮球名人堂演讲(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Mr. Doleva, Hall of Fame Executive Committee, ladies and gentlemen, good evening.

多利瓦先生,名人堂执行委员会委员们,女士们先生们,晚上好。
When I heard that I would be the first speaker in tonight, I think maybe somebody made a mistake.
当我听说我今晚会第一个演讲时,我想是不是有人搞错了。
Don't laugh. Because I think this probably belong to great Allen Iverson. You know why?
不要笑。因为我认为,第一个演讲的人应该是伟大阿伦·艾弗森。你们知道原因吗?
Because I need more practice than him.
因为我需要比他更多的练习时间。
First of all, I would like to thank the Hall of Fame, giving me this such great honor.
首先,我要谢谢篮球名人堂给我这样一个伟大的荣誉。
Your recognition has made tonight a most memorable memory for me.
今晚,你们的肯定与褒奖给了我人生中一个难忘的时刻。
Although because my career ended too soon, for me I treasure each and every moment.
尽管我的职业生涯很快就结束了,但是我珍惜每一个时刻。
I'm grateful for my time on the court, and for your recognition tonight.
我很感激自己在场上打球的时光,也感激今晚你们对我的褒奖。
I'd like to thank my sponsors right here.
我要谢谢我的良师益友。
Bill Russell. I remember... I remember you invited me to your house for a dinner in Seattle in my rookie year.
比尔·拉塞尔。我不会忘记在我还是一个年轻新秀时,你邀请我到西雅图、到您的家里与您共进晚餐。
And that night, your advice and your voice really relaxed me down in my first year and welcomed me to this country.
在那个夜晚,你所有的建议和想法,帮助第一年的我在这个崭新的国度里安定下来。
Bill Walton. You supported me all the way down. And your advice and your encouragement really helped me from beginning.
比尔·沃顿。你一直都在支持着我,你的建议以及鼓励从一开始就帮助了我。
Well, I hate to say to the end, but in so far.
我不想说到最后,就说到目前为止吧。
And you are the first guy who called me when I woke up from my first surgery.
当我做完第一次手术醒来后,你是第一个打电话给我的人。
And you encouraged me and tell me to stay positive, I will always remember that.
你鼓励我,并且告诉我要保持积极乐观,我永远也不会忘记。
Dikembe Mutombo. I put you last because you are the oldest of the three.
迪肯贝·穆托姆博。我把你放在最后是因为你是三人中最年长的一位。
We played together for five years, all the great memories, all the great memories on and off the court.
我们一起征战五年,场上场下有着太多美好的回忆。
Nothing can break the bond between us -- even with your elbow you gave me in the practice course.
没有什么可以阻断我们之间的联系,甚至是训练中给我的那些肘击。
As you know I am from China, and my basketball journey began from there.
众所周知,我来自中国,我的篮球之旅起始于那里。
My parents were basketball players back in the 1970s.
我的父母是70年代的篮球运动员。
I heard so many stories about them as player, and most importantly, as good person.
我听说了非常多关于他们作为球员的故事,以及更重要的,作为好人的故事。

姚明的篮球名人堂演讲

I am so fortunate can be your son.

我非常幸运能成为你们的儿子。
The gift I get from you is not only the height, but the way you tell me how to think and how to make decision.
你们赐予我的不仅有身高,还有你们告诉了我如何思考,如何做决定。
Of course, my soft touch on the free throw line.
当然还有我在罚球线上柔和的手感。
That's why I've about 10000 free throws less than Shaquille O'Neal.
这就是为什么我的罚球次数比沙奎尔·奥尼尔要少大约10000次。
My wife Li is here tonight.
我的妻子叶莉也在现场。
We met when we were high school age. You know how much you mean to me. And thank you to be my life partner.
我们在高中时期就认识了。你知道你对我有多重要。谢谢你能成为我的妻子。
Our lovely daughter Amy is a treasure for both of us.
可爱的女儿Amy就是我们爱情的见证。
We all wish she could be here today, but because first week of her school.
我们希望她今天也能来到这里,但是她是开学的第一周。
And she has to live with the consequences when she chooses soccer over basketball.
她选择了足球而非篮球,她就需要与足球一起成长。
My basketball journey began on the back of coach Li Zhangmin's bicycle when he gave me a ride to my very first basketball practice.
我之所以会走上篮球之路,要感谢我的启蒙教练李章明先生,他骑车送我上了第一节篮球课。
I'd like to congratulate to you for a very successful and very long career, because you're going to retire at the end of this year.
今年年底你即将退休,我要祝贺他有如此成功、如此漫长的教练生涯。
And thank you for your work and your effort. So many kids including myself have benefited from you.
感谢你的工作和努力。包括我在内的非常多的孩子,在你的执教下受益匪浅。
Coach Li Qiuping you are my coach at the Shanghai Sharks.
李秋平教练是我在上海大鲨鱼队的主教练。
And you led us win the first and probably only the championship we have so far, before I went to NBA.
是您在我去NBA之前,带领我们获得了第一个,也可能是迄今为止唯一一个冠军。
You give up too much and you sacrifice so much in that year, in those years,
那一年,那几年,您放弃了太多,牺牲了太多,
even at the time when you lost your wife in a battle of cancer.
在那时,您的妻子因癌症过世。
Thank you for that, for never give us up.
谢谢您从未放弃我们。
I want to thank the city of Shanghai, the Shanghai Sharks and the CBA league, that did everything they could to prepare me.
同时我还要感谢上海,感谢上海大鲨鱼俱乐部,感谢CBA联盟,为我登陆NBA做好了各种准备。
They raised me, trained me and helped me to get ready for the next challenge in my life.
他们养育了我,训练了我,帮助我去面对人生的下一个挑战。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
memorable ['memərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 值得纪念的,难忘的

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆
encouragement [in'kʌridʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 鼓励

 
rookie ['ruki]

想一想再看

n. 新手

联想记忆
fortunate ['fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 幸运的,侥幸的

联想记忆
elbow ['elbəu]

想一想再看

n. 手肘,急弯,扶手
v. 用手肘推开,推挤

联想记忆
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
championship ['tʃæmpiənʃip]

想一想再看

n. 锦标赛,冠军,拥护

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。