手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

爱情科幻电影《小鱼》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I have to ask you something. I'm not sure how.

我得问你点事。但我不知道该如何开口。
Is it scary? Yeah.
是很可怕的事情吗?是的。
So, how long would you say you've been experiencing symptoms?
你觉得这些症状出现多久了?
Like a month. I can remember some things, but other things are just gone.
一个月左右了吧。我能记起一些事,但有些事就怎么也想不起来了。
Like details, I can't do details.
比如说一些细节,我想不起来细节了。
They call it NIA. Neuroinflammatory Affliction. And it can affect anyone.
这个病叫作NIA。神经炎症折磨。可以传染给任何人。
Like the man picked up by a fishing boat.
比如说那个被渔船捞起来的人。
It turned out he was another fisherman, couldn't remember how to steer the boat, so he decided to swim home.
其实他也是个渔夫,但是他不记得怎么开船了,所以决定游回家。
But then a pilot forgot how to fly.
再然后就是一个忘记怎么驾驶飞机的飞行员。
Listen carefully! If you are experiencing NIA symptoms, I need you over here.
仔细听我说!如果你有NIA的症状,请走过来。
The government has the true cure, they've been keeping NIA on the streets.
政府拥有真正的治疗方案,可他们一直在任由NIA发展。
It's no wonder people are going crazy.
这就难怪人们会疯狂了。
This is not a proven cure. We urge everyone to remain calm.
这种治疗方案未经证实。我们呼吁所有人保持冷静。
So, the treatment. It's like a pill or?
那这种方案是一种药,还是?

爱情科幻电影《小鱼》预告片

We'll be doing an oral cranial puncture. Sorry, what?

我们要做一个口腔颅穿刺。抱歉,什么东西?
The brain is separated into four major lobes. Think of it as clearing a clogged pathway.
大脑分为四个主要的脑叶。你可以把这种疗法想象成清理堵塞的道路。
Who am I? How old am I? What's my favorite color?
我是谁?我多大了?最喜欢的颜色是什么?
You're my wife, Emma Vita Ryerson Williams. You're 28. Your favorite color is yellow.
你是我的妻子,艾玛·维塔·瑞尔森·威廉姆斯。你今年28岁,最喜欢的颜色是黄色。
I remember a waterpark.
我记得一个水上乐园。
What time of year was it?
那是什么季节的事情?
Summer. No, winter. We had just bought a fish.
夏天。不对,是冬天。我们买了一条鱼。
When he first started to lose his memory Ben kept it a secret.
当他刚开始失忆的时候,本决定保守这些秘密。
Just like everyone did back then. All these little pieces.
就像之后的所有人一样。所有这些琐碎的细节。
I find myself wondering how to build a future if you keep having to rebuild the past.
我意识到自己在思索,如果你一直要重建过去,那该如何迈向未来。
They say you can't forget feelings and I still believe that.
他们说你是无法忘记情感的,我仍然相信这一点。
What is this, it's a fish?
这是什么,一只鱼吗?
Yeah. I got it with you.
是啊。我和你一起抓的。
Why did we tattoo fish?
为什么我们要纹一只鱼呢?
Jude? Yeah? Are you okay?
裘德?怎么了?你还好吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
affect [ə'fekt]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,作用,感动

联想记忆
urge [ə:dʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促
vi. 极力主

联想记忆
affliction [ə'flikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,苦恼,苦难

联想记忆
puncture ['pʌŋktʃə]

想一想再看

n. 刺穿,刺孔 v. 刺穿

联想记忆
separated ['sepəreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开

 
pilot ['pailət]

想一想再看

n. 飞行员,领航员,引航员
vt. 领航,驾

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。