手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第103期:快来参观一下史蒂夫的花园吧

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。

Oh. Hello. I'm watering the flowers here in my garden.

哦,你们好,我在给花园里的花朵浇水。

Hey. Look at this flower. What color is it? Yeah. It's red. It's a red flower.

嘿,看看这朵花,它是什么颜色的?嗯,它是红色的,这是一朵红色的花。

So say it with me. It's a red flower. It's a red flower. It's a red flower. Yeah.

那就和我一起说吧,这是一朵红色的花,这是一朵红色的花,这是一朵红色的花,对啦。

Oh. Oh Maggie. You should water the flowers. Sorry. Don't water me. You naughty naughty bird.

哦,哦麦琪,你应该浇花。抱歉。别浇我,你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟儿。

Oh hey. Hi. I'm playing basketball on the driveway. Yeah. This is the driveway.

哦嘿,嗨,我在车道上打篮球呢,耶,这是车道。

Come on, say it with me. It's a driveway. It's a driveway.

来吧,和我一起说,这是车道,这是车道。

It's a driveway. It's a driveway. It's a driveway. Steve. Steve look out, look out. It's Maggie. Look out Steve.

这是车道,这是车道,这是车道。史蒂夫,当心,当心。是麦琪。当心史蒂夫。

Maggie be careful on the driveway. Steve. You should be careful of the driveway too. Yes Maggie. That's true.

麦琪,在车道上要当心。史蒂夫,你在车道上也应该当心。是的,麦琪。

Everybody must be careful on the driveway. Yeah.

每个人在车道上都应该当心。嗯。

Oh. Look at this part of my garden. It's my vegetable patch.

哦,看看我花园里的这部分吧,这是我的菜地。

Look. I'm growing tomatoes, carrots, lettuces, cucumbers, potatoes and pumpkins. It's my vegetable patch.

看,我种了西红柿、胡萝卜、生菜、黄瓜、土豆和南瓜,这是我的菜地。

Come on, say it with me. Look. It's a vegetable patch. It's a vegetable patch. It's a vegetable patch. Yeah.

来吧,和我一起说,看,这是菜地,这是菜地,这是菜地,对啦。

Everything's a bit small, but it's going to grow soon.

所有菜都有点小,但它们马上就会长大的。

快来参观一下史蒂夫的花园吧.jpg

Hey Steve. Steve. Yes Maggie. They grow too slow, let's have some Maggie magic.

嘿史蒂夫,史蒂夫。怎么了,麦琪。它们长得太慢了,我们来点麦琪魔法。

Oh no. Maggie wait. Oh Maggie. Big vegetables. You naughty naughty bird. What a big pumpkin. Wow.

哦不,麦琪,等等,哦麦琪。大蔬菜。你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟儿,这南瓜可真大啊。哇哦。

Okay. I've got one more thing to show you in my garden. It's a ...

好啦,我还想给你们看看花园里的一个东西,这是一个……

Hey. Say with me. What is it? It's a pond. What is it? It's a pond. What is it? It's a pond. It's a very cold pond.

嘿,和我一起说,这是什么?这是一个池塘。这是什么?这是一个池塘。这是什么?这是一个池塘,这是一个很冷的池塘。

95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100. Oh no. My football's gone over the fence. What's a fence? This is a fence. Yeah.

95、96、97、98、99、100,哦不,我的足球跑到围栏那边去了。围栏是什么?这就是围栏,对啦。

So say with me. It's a fence. What is it? It's a fence. What is it? It's a fence. Yeah.

那就和我一起说吧,这是一个围栏。这是什么?这是一个围栏。这是什么?这是一个围栏,对啦。

Oh no. Oh no. Sorry. Can I have my ball back? Sorry about the fence. Oh.

哦不,哦不,抱歉,我能把球拿回来吗?弄坏了你的围栏,我感到很抱歉,哦。

Hey. Look at this big tree in my garden.

嘿,看看我花园里的这棵大树吧。

Hey. Say with me. What is it? It's a tree. What is it? It's a tree. What is it? It's a tree. It's my tree.

嘿,和我一起说,这是什么?这是一棵大树。这是什么?这是一棵大树。这是什么?这是一棵大树。这是我的大树。

Oh Maggie. Oh no. Oh dear. Hihi. One, two ... oh hi, hey. Look at what I've got in my garden. What is it? Yeah.

哦麦琪。哦不,哦天哪,嘿嘿。1、2……哦嗨,嘿,看我的花园里有什么?这是什么?对啦。

It's a slide and what color is it? That's right. It's orange. It's an orange slide.

这是一个滑梯,它是什么颜色的?对啦,它是橘黄色的,这是一个橘黄色的滑梯。

Say it with me, come on. It's an orange slide. It's an orange slide. It's an orange slide.

和我一起说,来吧,这是一个橘黄色的滑梯,这是一个橘黄色的滑梯,这是一个橘黄色的滑梯。

Hey. Let's go. One, two, three. Oh no. Oh, help. Maggie help. Oh.

嘿,我们走吧,一,二,三,哦不,哦,救命,麦琪,救命,哦。

Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.

嘿。嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧。点击这里即可。去吧。

If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.

如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pond [pɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 池塘
v. 筑成池塘

 
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
patch [pætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 补丁,小片
vt. 修补,补缀

 
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。