手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > NBA球星感人演讲 > 正文

阿伦·艾弗森的篮球名人堂演讲(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The fans. The fans worldwide, in China. I love my fans in China. They love me so much.

接下来是球迷们。我要感谢全世界的球迷,尤其是中国的球迷。我爱中国的球迷,他们也非常喜欢我。
And I go to China every year, and I'll continue to for the rest of my life.
每年我都会去中国,接下来在我的余生当中,我还会继续去。
The Philly fans. The only relationship that I feel a player has with a group of fans is probably Michael Jordan and his fans in Chicago.
还有费城的球迷们。我觉得球迷和球员的关系,可能只有一种,那就是像乔丹和公牛的关系一样。
But my relationship with the fans in Philadelphia, it's like no other.
但我和费城球迷关系是独一无二的。
Thank y'all for the support over the years.
谢谢你们多年来的陪伴和支持。
Y'all let me grow. Y'all let me make my mistakes.
是你们让我成长了起来,容忍我犯错误。
Never jumped off the bandwagon, continued to support me like true fans are supposed to.
你们从不随波逐流,一直支持着我,而这才是真球迷应该有的样子。
76er Teammates. Doug Overton, love you.
接下来是76人队的队友们。道格·奥佛顿,我爱你。
Clarence Witherspoon, Luscious Harris, Matt Geiger, Raja Bell, Dikembe.
还有克拉伦斯·威瑟斯彭、哈里斯、马特·盖格、拉贾·贝尔、迪肯贝。
George Lynch, I love you. Todd Macullough.
乔治·林奇,我爱你。托德·麦卡洛。
Kevin Ollie, turned out to be a great coach, why do point guards always end up being coaches?
还有凯文·奥利,已经成为了一位伟大的教练,为什么控球后卫最后总是成为教练呢?
That's what they used to tellin' everybody what to do.
那是因为他们当球员时就会指导所有人去做事。
Nazr Muhammad, Jerry Stackhouse, Derrick Coleman, love you.
还有纳兹尔·穆罕默德,杰瑞·斯塔克豪斯,德里克·科尔曼,爱你们。
Mark Davis, Don MacLean, Sam Dalembert, Jumaine Jones, Ty Hill.
还有马克·戴维斯,唐·麦克林,山姆·达伦伯特,朱曼·琼斯,泰·希尔。
Vernon Maxwell, my protector when he played for us, you knew he was always willing to fight.
还有弗农·麦克斯维尔,当他为我们队打球时,他就是我的守护者,他总是战意十足。
Theo Ratliff. Larry Hughes, I love you, my brother.
还有西奥·拉特利夫。拉里·休斯,我爱你,兄弟。
Aaron McKie... Eric Snow. My brothers man, definitely my brothers from another mother,
还有阿龙·麦基。埃里克·斯诺,他们可是我的好兄弟,虽然我们不是一个妈生的,
I'm so proud of the men that they've turned out to be, the fathers that they are,
我为他们最终成为的角色、为他们成为父亲感到骄傲,
the family men that they are, have a lot of respect for y'all and I appreciate you definitely.
为成为扛起家庭重担的男人感到骄傲,我非常尊重你们,也非常感激你们。

阿伦·艾弗森的篮球名人堂演讲

The Denver Nuggets. The fans. George Karl, Stan Kronke, Josh Kronke, Kenyon Martin, Marcus Camby, Chucky Atkins.

接下来是丹佛掘金队。首先是球迷们。然后是乔治·卡尔,斯坦·克朗克,乔什·克朗克,肯扬·马丁,马库斯·坎比,杰基·阿特金斯。
Melo, I love you. JR Smith, DJ, Tim Grgurich, Rex Chapman, Steve Hess.
梅罗,我爱你。还有JR史密斯、DJ、蒂姆·葛古里奇、雷克斯·查普曼、史蒂夫·赫斯。
My competition. Man. I remember my first game. That I was a man literally destroyed me.
接下来是我的对手们。我还记得我的第一场比赛。那场比赛差点弄死我。
And I hadn't been killed like that before in my career in my lifetime basically.
在我的职业生涯中,在我的一生中,我从来没有这样被蹂躏过。
And I remember Mo Cheeks, telling me, after the game I sent the locker room, I was crying.
我记得莫·奇克斯跟我说,比赛结束后我在更衣室里哭了。
And Mo Cheeks said, 'Don't worry about it AI, one day you'll get somebody 36/9/9.'
当时莫·奇克斯说:“别担心,AI,有一天你会让别人拿下36+9+9的数据的。”
Lou Williams. And I always think about one day at practice I had scored like 10 in a row on him and Lou was about to cry.
路·威廉姆斯。我总是会想起,在一次训练时,我在他头上连得10分,路威都要哭了。
And Mo Cheeks said, 'Man, hold your head up. Don't cry. He do that to everybody.'
莫·奇克斯又说了:“伙计,抬起头来。别哭了。他对每个人都那样。”
Man, I can't leave without bringing up Shaq.
接下来,我不能不提沙克。
I love him so much as a person. Obviously the most dominant big man we've ever seen, ever.
我真是太爱他了。毫无疑问,他是我们见过的史上最具统治力的大个子。
Man. Kobe. True competitor. I know that he's retired now.
然后是科比。他真是个好对手。我知道他现在退役了。
He's going to go on to do even greater things. He's a great man. I love him and I respect him.
他会继续做更伟大的事情。他是个伟大的人。我爱他,尊敬他。
He brought everything out of me on the basketball court, and I appreciate him for that.
他在篮球场上激发了我的所有潜能,我很感激他。
Tyronn Lue. I remember after that series, he went to Washington and he got paid.
接下来是泰伦·卢。我记得那次系列赛之后,他去了华盛顿,拿到了不错的薪水。
Somebody was at the free throw line and I said, 'Look man, if you don't stop fouling me like that, we're going to be fighting out here.'
当时有人在罚球,我对他说:“听着,伙计,如果你再这样对我犯规,我们就要在这里开打了。”
He was like, 'Whatever, whatever.'
他回应道:“我无所谓。”
And I said, 'The only reason you got that little, $5 million a year is for running around after me.'
然后我说:“你每年能拿到五百万美元的唯一原因,就是因为能追着我跑。”
And the man looked at me and said what I would have said: 'Thank you!'
这家伙看着我,然后说了一句我说过的话:“谢谢你!”
And we've been like this ever since.
从那以后我们就一直这样了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆
dominant ['dɔminənt]

想一想再看

adj. 占优势的,主导的,显性的
n. 主宰

 
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵闹
vt. 划船,成排

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。