And so our heroes reach the summit of Paramount Mountain where they are greeted by a very handsome man in a tuxedo.
当我们的英雄们登上了派拉蒙山顶,迎接他们的是一位穿着燕尾服的英俊男子。
Patrick Stewart.
帕特里克·斯图尔特。
Yes. It was I who summoned you all here.
是的。是我叫你们来的。
But why?
为什么呢?
Don't you see? This is a metaphor for how we're all streaming on Paramount Plus now.
你们没有看到吗?这是我们会在派拉蒙Plus上直播的一个隐喻。
Bingo, genius.
答对了,小天才。
Sorry, we climbed all the way up this mountain for a metaphor? I'm going home.
抱歉,我们一路爬上这座山,就为了一个隐喻?我要回家了。
We've been live here now. On Mount Paramount. Isn't it glorious?
你们现在就住在这里啊。派拉蒙山。是不是很光荣?
What are we suppose to do up here?
我们在这上面该做什么?
We dance.
跳舞吧。
Sure, let's make it weirder.
变得更奇怪了。
This is...
这...
Patrick Stewart, you crazy.
帕特里克·斯图尔特,你疯了。
Isn't this delightful?
是不是很开心?
And so they lived happily ever after on this mountain of entertainment which is also a streaming service.
他们从此幸福地生活在这座娱乐山峰中,同时它也是一个流媒体服务平台。