手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧犯罪电影《谢里》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm 23 years old and... sometimes I wonder if life was wasted on me?

我23岁了,有时怀疑自己是否荒废了人生。
I take all the beautiful things to heart.
我将一切美丽的事物都放在心上。
Til I about die from it.
直至它们把我吞噬。
Hey, I'm really happy you're here.
嗨,很开心你能来。
Why's that?
为什么这么说?
Cause I like you.
因为我喜欢你。
You're it for me.
你是我的命中注定。
I feel the same way.
我也这么觉得。
I joined the army.
我参了军。
Why would you do that?
为什么要参军呢?

喜剧犯罪电影《谢里》预告片

Sometimes I feel like I've already seen everything that's gonna happen. And it's a nightmare.

有时我觉得我已经看过未来将发生的一切了。而未来是一场噩梦。
My one true accomplishment was not dying.
我唯一的成就是没有死去。
Move, back up!
退后!
I have this noise in my head.
我的脑中总是有一个声音。
It'll stop. One day it will go quiet.
会停下来的。总有一天会安静下来。
I don't imagine that anyone goes in for a robbery if they're not in some kind of desperation.
我觉得任何决定抢劫的人一定都处于某种绝望之中。
I've been at this a while now, and it's no secret what my face looks like.
我已经做一段时间了,人们知道我长什么样子。
Get on the ground!
趴下!
The one thing about robbing banks is you're mostly robbing women.
打劫银行时,你的打劫对象往往是女人。
So the last thing you want to be is rude. Ma'am, it's nothing personal.
所以你决不能无礼。女士,这不是针对你个人。
You're gonna make it through this. I love you.
你会撑过去的。我爱你。
Can you look back to when you met the one you love the most and remember exactly how it was?
你能回忆起遇见最爱的那一刻,而一切都历历在目吗?
What you saw in her that made you say, "Yes. This is what I came here for."
当你目光聚焦在她身上,会让你觉得:“对。我就是为她而来到这里的。”
Sometimes I feel like I've already seen everything that's gonna happen. And it's a nightmare.
有时我觉得我已经看过未来将发生的一切了。而未来是一场噩梦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇

联想记忆
accomplishment [ə'kɔmpliʃmənt]

想一想再看

n. 成就,完成

 
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。