手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > NBA球星感人演讲 > 正文

沙克·奥尼尔的篮球名人堂演讲(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'd like to thank the fans -- mothers and daughters, fathers and sons.

我要感谢所有的球迷们,母亲们和女儿们,父亲们和儿子们。
Every time you rooted us on, please know I heard you. Especially when I missed free throws.
每一次你对我们表示支持的时候,其实我都听到了。尤其是我罚球不进的时候。
"Shaq, bend your knees! Shaq concentrate! Shaq, play defense." Shut up!
“沙克,屈膝!沙克,集中注意力!沙克,防守。”给我闭嘴!
I found so much inspiration looking into your faces. You guys were a part of every win.
我从你们的脸上找到了很多灵感。每一场胜利都有你们的功劳。
Thank you for being such a big part of our league. I appreciate you very much, give yourself a round of applause.
感谢你们,你们是这个联盟里重要的一部分。我非常感谢你们,给自己一点掌声吧。
I gotta thank the commissioners, two best commissioners of the sports, David Stern and Adam Silver.
我要感谢主席们,两位这项运动最好的主席,大卫·斯特恩和亚当·肖华。
Stand up guys, David and Adam, stand up. David is not here.
大卫和亚当,请起立。今天大卫不在现场。
These guys have taken the NBA to heights none of us could have ever imagined, and they have done it with integrity.
他们把NBA带到了我们任何人都无法想象的高度,而且他们是很正直地做到的。
I'm proud of my relationship with them.
能认识你们二位,我很骄傲。
And David, even though you suspended me ten times, to the amount of 4.2 million dollars, I still love you, David.
大卫,即使你停赛了我十次,罚款了420万美元,我还是爱你的,大卫。
But if you want to write the check, I'll take it. Tax-free, please.
但如果你想给我张支票,我也接受。请免税。
And lastly, I have to acknowledge the people that have been particularly influential in my life.
最后,我要感谢那些对我的人生影响特别大的人。
My first agent Leonard Armato, who taught me how to maximize my potential, thank you Leonard.
我的第一个经纪人,莱纳德·阿玛托,他教会了我如何最大化我的潜力,谢谢你,莱纳德。
My uncle Mike Parrish, my uncle Jerome.
还有我叔叔迈克·帕里什,我叔叔杰罗姆。
For those who don't know Jerome, Jerome was always the guy sitting behind me on the bench, eating popcorn.
那些不认识杰罗姆的人,我跟你们说,杰罗姆就是总坐在我后面的椅子上,吃着爆米花的那位。
Smacking me around, bossing me around, thanks, uncle Jerome.
到处打击我,对我颐指气使,谢谢你,杰罗姆叔叔。
I'd like to thank Lester Knispel, my business manager.
我还要感谢我的业务经理,莱斯特·尼斯普尔。
And a guy who cared for my father from the time they both retired from the Army until he passed away, uncle Burt Solomon, thank you very much.
还有伯特·所罗门叔叔,非常感谢你,他一直照顾着我的父亲,从他们从军队退役到我父亲去世。
Stand up, uncle Burt.
请起立,伯特叔叔。
My father couldn't be here with us tonight, but I left the seat empty for. And I know he's watching.
我父亲今晚不能和我们在一起,但我留了个位子。我知道他在看着。
And I just want to say, "Thank you, thank you guys for everything."
我只想说,“谢谢你们各位所做的一切。”

沙克·奥尼尔的篮球名人堂演讲

Today is a great day, day of honor, humility, great sacrifice, and resolve to keep on, keeping on.

今天是一个伟大的日子,充满了荣誉、谦卑、巨大的牺牲和坚持的决心。
I'd like to thank the Hall of Fame Committee, I'd like to congratulate the other Hall of Famers, AI, you a bad boy.
我要感谢名人堂委员会,要祝贺其他名人堂成员,艾弗森,你这个坏小子。
You know, I like to touch guards up when they come in the lane, it's no secret.
当后卫冲进内线的时候,我喜欢摸一把,这不是什么秘密。
I'm gonna put on their ass, you know that.
我会摸他们的屁股,你们知道的。
So first time we played at AI, I told Gary, let him go baseline, I'm gonna touch him up.
所以我们第一次和艾弗森比赛时,我告诉加里·佩顿,“让他去底线,我要摸他一把。”
I touched him up, he came back the next five times.
然后我就摸了他一把,结果他来回跑了五次。
So it got to be a point where we started playing chess,
所以情况就变成了好像我们在下棋,
if I touch him up too many times, I gonna be sitting over there next to sage, smoking Phil.
如果我摸他次数太多了,我就要坐在菲尔旁边闻鼠尾草的味道了。
And he'll take over the game, congratulations AI.
然后他就会接管比赛了,恭喜你,艾弗森。
Yao Ming. Yao Ming was the first who block my shot three times in a row,
姚明。姚明是第一个连续三次封盖我的人,
and people like to say he's 7'7", but he's really like my favorite convenience store, 7'11".
人们都说他7英尺7英寸,但他其实就像我最喜欢的便利店,是7英尺11英寸。
He was a great player, and he tricked me.
他是个很棒的球员,但是他骗了我。
For three years, I never spoke to Yao because I thought it was a language barrier there.
三年来,我从来没有和姚明说过话,因为我认为这是一种语言障碍。
And then one game, he hit me with a Hakeem Olajuwon bang-bang fadeaway.
然后有一场比赛当中,他用哈基姆·奥拉朱旺的梦幻脚步教训了我。
I said, "Hey, Yao, nice move!" and he said "Thanks, my brotha!"
越是我说:“嘿,姚,动作真棒!”他回了一句:“谢了,兄弟!”
I said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, you speak English?"
我说:“喔喔喔,你会说英语?”
He's like, "Shaq, you've never talked to me. Of course, I speak English!" Damn!
他回复我:“沙克,你就从来没和我说过话。我当然会说英语了!”可恶!
I'd like to thank David Levy and the Turner family for giving me this great life after basketball.
我要感谢大卫·利维和特纳家族,是他们给了我退役后的美好生活。
It's a true honor to be a part of this great fraternity.
很荣幸能成为这个团队中的一员。
At the age of 10, my father said, "Son, if you listen to me," he told me this day would happen.
在我十岁的时候,我的父亲说:“儿子,如果你听我的话,”他告诉我,这一天一定会到来。
And hopefully when a father is quizzing his son on the great big men of the game, hopefully Shaquille O'Neal's name will be in the answer.
希望当一位父亲问他的儿子篮球运动中伟大的大个子的时候,沙奎尔·奥尼尔的名字会出现在答案中。
Thank you very much for attending tonight's ceremony.
感谢各位参加今晚的典礼。
And peace, love you guys very much, thank you.
祝大家安好,爱你们,谢谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
concentrate ['kɔnsntreit]

想一想再看

v. 集中,专心,浓缩
n. 浓缩物

联想记忆
levy ['levi]

想一想再看

n. 征税,召集
vt. 征收,发动(战争

联想记忆
humility [hju:'militi]

想一想再看

n. 谦逊,谦虚,谦卑

联想记忆
bench [bentʃ]

想一想再看

n. 长凳,工作台,法官席
vt. 坐(

联想记忆
suspended

想一想再看

adj. 悬浮的;暂停的,缓期的(宣判)

 
integrity [in'tegriti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直,完整,完善

 
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
inspiration [.inspə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)

联想记忆
acknowledge [ək'nɔlidʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 承认,公认,告知收到,表示感谢,注意到

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。