手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

你见过这么奇怪的厨房小神器吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys, it's me Buddy and today I'm going to be showing you some cool kitchen gadgets and I'm going to be guessing what they are.

大家好,今天的视频由我出镜,今天向大家展示一些很酷的厨房小工具,我来猜猜它们都是做什么的。

First up is this and also we've got some merch here.

首先是这个,这里还有一些东西。

I have no idea what this is.

我不知道这是什么。

Might be for making pasta into a shape, can I have a clue? Oh, something to do with watermelon.

可能是用来做意大利面的,能给我点提示吗?哦,和西瓜有关的啊。

I'm going to try at the top here... oh wait I think I got it. Yes! It works.

我要从上面试试…哦,等等,我想我知道了。没错,就是这么用的。

It just holds up here then you can just take the watermelon out.

它就在这里,然后你可以把西瓜拿出来。

This kitchen gadget is great and I love watermelon so I'm gonna give it a seven out of ten.

这个厨房小工具不错,我喜欢西瓜,所以我给它打7分(满分10分)。

Next kitchen gadget! Oh okay, I do not know what this is for.

下一个厨房小工具!好吧,我也不知道这是干什么用的。

jmms07.jpg

I'm pretty sure that you put something inside and it comes out the nose.

我很确定是把什么东西放进去,然后东西就会从鼻子里冒出来。

Now it makes sense. So I'm gonna crack the egg.

现在我好像有点眉目了。我要用它打鸡蛋了。

I am 100 sure that this is for separating egg and yolk.

我确信这是用来分开鸡蛋和蛋黄的。

So if I, it's just so gross.

所以如果我,这太恶心了。

This is so disgusting I hate this! So I'm gonna give it a four, because it's doing it this is very slow.

这太恶心了,我讨厌这个画面!所以我给它打个4分,因为它的速度太慢了。

I'm going to show you the proper way to do it.

我来告诉大家正确的做法。

Could I have another egg please.

请再给我一个鸡蛋。

You do that and then you just go like that and then look all I've got is this. Next gadget please...

这样做,然后像这样,然后看我得到的就只有蛋黄了。下一个登场吧。

Like every single other kitchen gadget I have no idea what this is. Okay...

就像其他厨房小器具一样,我也不知道这是什么。

I would love a clue please. I've got rice. So I know that it's sushi.

我想得到一点线索。我拿到了米饭。所以我知道这是寿司。

So I'm going to roll up my sleeves and get started, I've never made sushi before

我要卷起袖子开始做寿司了,我以前从来没做过寿司,

and now I'm going to lay my cucumber on the top and I'm going to push it in.

现在我要把黄瓜放在米饭上面,把它推进去。

I'm just going to put it on one side because it's going to go together as a roll.

我打算把米饭分别放在两侧,因为最后会把它们合二为一。

So I think that is just the perfect amount.

所以我认为这是最合适的量。

I'm going to get my stick and put it in there.

我要拿起棍子,把它插进去。

Oh this is satisfying, so satisfying.

太令人满意了,太令人满意了。

This is my cheeto for seaweed. Oh my god it looks perfect. Oh this is amazing!

这是我的海苔片。天啊,看起来太完美了。这太神奇了!

This is like the best day, I'm keeping this.

这是今天的最佳工具了,我要留着它。

I didn't think this would work.

我觉得这行不通。

So I'm just going to put some water on this bit here so it sticks

所以我要在这里放一些水,这样它就粘住了,

and there you go and this is the bit that you might need an adult for this is a very sharp knife, but I don't want to ruin my sushi.

这里大家可能需要大人来帮忙,需要一把非常锋利的刀,但我不想毁了我的寿司。

Has anybody got any soy sauce before I eat this? Okay I cannot eat sushi without soy sauce.

在我吃它之前,谁能给我点酱油?好吧,我吃不了没有酱油的寿司。

This is the best thing ever, it took five minutes.

这是最棒的事,只花了五分钟。

I'm just gonna give it ten.

我就给它10分吧。

Next we've got this... that scared me. I think it's a massager I'm not...

接下来我们有这个…吓我一跳。我觉得是按摩的东西,我只是...

Is it for my head? That's nice see I really needed it.

是在头上用的吗?很好,我真的很需要它。

Can I have a clue because this is just like I have no idea. Porridge?

我能给点提示吗,因为我真的不知道怎么使用。粥?

So I've got porridge here and I don't know why?

我这里有粥,我不知道这是什么意思?

But I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to put it in there like a mixer, but it doesn't go round it doesn't spin.

但我很确定,我应该把它像搅拌器一样放进去,但它不会转动也不会旋转。

So I put on the middle. Oh my god it's stirring itself.

所以我把它放在中间吧。天啊,它自己开始搅拌了。

Wait what? Omg! But it's a tiny bit slow so I'm going to give it a six.

等一下?天呐!但它速度有点慢,所以我给它打6分。

On to the next gadget. So this looks like a beaver.

下一个小玩意来咯。这看起来像一只海狸。

Could I have a clue? What's this? Oh I got it up my nose.

能给我点提示吗?这是什么?哦,粘到我的鼻子里了。

I found out that it was a tea because it went up my nose

我感觉这是茶,因为鼻子闻到了一些味道,

and I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to put tea leaves in here and it's like a stupid tea bag.

我很确定我应该把茶叶放在里面,它就像一个傻乎乎的茶包。

Could I have some hot water if we're making tea. Oh that's hilarious! I love it.

如果要泡茶的话,请给我来点热水好吗?哦,好搞笑啊!我喜欢这个。

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

这是我见过的最好玩的物件了。

I love it, it works. My score out of 10 is going to be a 10.

我喜欢,很好玩。我就给它打个满分10分吧。

So if you want to see any more, comment down below any food gadgets or weird food gadgets, like this guy.

如果大家想看更多类似的视频,评论里可以留言关于任何烹饪小玩意或奇异的做饭工具,比如这个。

So there you go guys, those were my kitchen gadgets.

好了,伙伴们,这些就是我的厨房小器具。

Upload your videos to hashtag cooking buddies. Bye!

带上美食用具标签上上传你的视频吧。再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕
n.

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
gadgets [gæ,dʒets]

想一想再看

n. 小配件;小工具(gadget的复数)

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
hilarious [hi'lɛəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 欢闹的,愉快的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。