手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第119期:你的刷牙方式正确吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie. Let’s learn and play! Hehehe.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》节目。

Oh, hello boys and girls. I’m just cleaning my teeth.

男孩女孩们,你们好。我在刷牙哦。

I haven’t got time for you at the moment. Sorry! Morning Steve. Hey, let’s play!

我现在没有时间陪大家。对不起!早上好啊史蒂夫。嘿,我们一起玩呀!

Not now Maggie, I’m cleaning my teeth. Ohhh.

现在不行,麦琪,我在刷牙呢。

Oh, hey boys and girls. Let’s have some fun. Ha, watch this. Abracadabra! Oh…

哦,嘿,男孩女孩们。我们来找点乐子吧。哈,看这个。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦……

oh, what’s happening to my toothbrush. Maggie! Oh, Maggie! Oh look! Oh, no.

哦,我的牙刷怎么了?麦琪!噢,麦琪!哦,看啊!不要这样。

Oh, what’s happening. Oh, Maggie. Maggie, what have you done to my toothbrush.

哦,发生了什么。噢,麦琪。麦琪,你对我的牙刷做了什么。

It’s a magic wand. Maggie, you naughty naughty bird.

这是一根魔杖。麦琪,你这只淘气的小鸟。

dscy10.jpg

This isn’t a magic wand it’s my toothbrush.

这不是魔杖,这是我的牙刷。

I use it to clean my teeth and give myself a magical smile. Hoho, show me Steve. Show me.

我用它来清洁牙齿的,好让我露出神奇的微笑。史蒂夫,让我看看。给我看。

Ok Maggie. Hey boys and girls, you know how to clean your teeth, don’t you?

好了麦琪。嘿,男孩和女孩,大家知道如何清洁牙齿,对吗?

But let’s show Maggie with a song. Oh, but first, I need some toothpaste on my magic wand, oh, my toothbrush.

但我们还是给麦琪唱首歌吧。哦,不过首先,我需要涂一些牙膏在我的魔杖上,哦不,我的牙刷上。

Oh, I’ve got the toothpaste Steve. I’ve got it. OK Maggie, put some toothpaste on my toothbrush.

哦,我有牙膏,史蒂夫。我知道了。好的,麦琪,在我的牙刷上涂点牙膏。

Yay! Yeah! Oh, hoho. Oh! Sorry. What a naughty naughty bird.

耶!是啊!哦,吼吼。哦!对不起。多么淘气的小鸟啊。

Oh, that’s too much toothpaste Maggie. Sorry. Abracadabra! Oh, that’s better.

哦,牙膏挤太多了,麦琪。对不起。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦,这下好多了。

Right, now we’re ready to show you how to brush your teeth. Yeah!

好了,现在我们准备向大家展示如何刷牙。好啊!

Come on and brush, brush, brush your teeth. Brush them just like me.

来,刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。像我一样清洁牙齿。

You gotta brush, brush, brush your teeth. Yeah! Clean them properly.

你得刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。是啊!用正确的方式刷牙。

Brush them once in the morning and once at night.

每天早晚各刷一次。

When you brush twice a day, you're doing it right.

如果每天刷两次牙,你就做对了。

Oh, brush, brush, brush your teeth. Make them nice and clean.

哦,刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。让牙齿保持干净整洁。

Oh Steve, I didn’t see anything. Oh, I’ve got an idea. Abracadabra!

哦,史蒂夫,我什么也没看到。哦,我有个主意。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!

Oh, hoho. Yeah! Wow! Look boys and girls, what a huge set of teeth.

哦,嘿嘿。是啊!哇!男孩女孩们,看,好大的牙齿啊。

Now we can all see everything, can’t we? Yeah! Let’s take a closer look.

现在我们能看到口腔内部了,对吗?是啊!我们来仔细看看。

Oh, wow! Look at these really big front teeth, here and here.

哦,哇!看看这些巨大的门牙,这里和这里。

Your front teeth are very important Maggie.

门牙很重要的,麦琪。

You always see the front teeth when you smile.

笑的时候总能看到门牙。

Yeah! Hehe. So say with me boys and girls.

是啊!呵呵。所以跟我一起说,男孩和女孩。

They are the front teeth, they are the front teeth, they are the front teeth.

它们是门牙,它们是门牙,它们是门牙。

Show us how to clean them Steve.

快教我们怎么刷牙吧,史蒂夫。

OK Maggie, but I think I’m going to need a bigger toothbrush, don’t I boys and girls. OK. Abracadabra! Whoa!

好吧,麦琪,不过我想我需要一把大一点的牙刷,对吧?好的。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哇!

Oh look at this. OK. Now, we’re ready to clean the front teeth… Yeah! And sing the song.

哦,快看。好的。现在,我们准备好清洁门牙了……边唱边刷。

Come on and brush, brush, brush your teeth. Brush them just like me.

来,刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。像我一样刷牙齿。

You gotta brush, brush, brush your teeth. Yeah!

你得刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。是啊!

Clean them properly. Brush them once in the morning and once at night.

以正确的方式刷牙。每天早晚各刷一次。

When you brush twice a day, you're doing it right.

如果每天刷两次牙,才是正确的做法。

Oh, brush, brush, brush your teeth. Make them nice and clean. Yeah!

哦,刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。让牙齿干净整洁。是啊!

Finished! Whoa! Maggie! What are you doing? Oh, well we’ve finished, haven’t we?

完成了!哇!麦琪!你在干什么?我们已经结束了,不是吗?

Oh, we haven’t finished have we boys and girls? NO, no, no.

哦,我们还没完成呢。对不对孩子们?没呢,没呢。

Don’t forget to clean your teeth, here and here. Come on, let’s take a closer look.

别忘了清洁牙齿,这里和这里。来吧,我们来仔细看看。

Wow! Look everyone. They are the back teeth. Say with me, come on.

哇!大家快看。这些是后槽牙。跟我一起念,来吧。

They are the back teeth, they are the back teeth, they are the back teeth.

它们是后槽牙,它们是后槽牙,它们是后槽牙。

Oh, and Maggie, it’s important to clean the back teeth properly.

对了,麦琪,好好清洁后槽牙是很重要的。

Show us how Steve. Good idea Maggie.

史蒂夫,给我们展示下怎么清洁吧。好主意,麦琪。

Come on boys and girls, let’s clean your back teeth and sing our song.

来吧,孩子们,我们来清洁下后槽牙,边刷边唱。

Come on and brush, brush, brush your teeth.

来,刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。

Brush them just like me. You gotta brush, brush, brush your teeth. Yeah! Clean them properly.

像我一样刷牙。你得刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。是啊!用正确的方式刷牙。

Brush them once in the morning and once at night.

每天早晚各刷一次。

When you brush twice a day, you're doing it right.

每天刷两次牙,才是正确的刷牙方式。

Oh, brush, brush, brush your teeth. Make them nice and clean. Yeah! Now, we’ve finished, haven’t we?

哦,刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。让牙齿干净整洁。是啊!现在,我们已经完成了,不是吗?

No, no, no Maggie. We’ve got one more job to do. Aha! And that is to clean the inside of the teeth.

不,不,还没,麦琪。我们还有一件事要做。啊哈!那就是清洁口腔内部。

So come on, let’s step onto the tongue. Oh… be careful. Oh. Hehe. Oh wow!

所以来吧,我们来刷刷舌头。哦……小心些而已。哦。呵呵。哦,哇!

It’s really soft. Look boys and girls.

舌头好柔软啊。快看,孩子们。

This is the tongue, this is the tongue, this is the tongue.

这是舌头,这是舌头,这是舌头。

Oh. Haha. Oh, silly Steve. Oh, sorry Maggie.

哦。哈哈。哦,愚蠢的史蒂夫。哦,对不起麦琪。

Show us how to clean the inside of the teeth. Good idea. Come on boys and girls.

告诉我们如何清洁口腔内部。好主意。来吧,孩子们。

Let’s sing the song. Yeah! Come on and brush, brush, brush your teeth.

让我们唱这首歌。来,刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。

Brush them just like me. You gotta brush, brush, brush your teeth.

像我一样刷牙齿。你得刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。

Yeah! Clean them properly. Brush them once in the morning and once at night.

是啊!用正确的方式刷牙。每天早晚各刷一次。

When you brush twice a day, you're doing it right.

每天刷两次牙,才是正确的刷牙方式。

Oh, brush, brush, brush your teeth. Make them nice and clean. Yeah!

哦,刷牙,刷牙,刷牙。让牙齿干净整洁。是啊!

And that Maggie is how to clean your teeth. Hoho.

麦琪,这就是刷牙的过程。哈哈。

Boys and girls, do you clean your teeth properly?

小朋友们,你们刷牙刷干净了吗?

In the morning and at night? Yeah? You do? Great!

早上和晚上都刷了吗?是吗?真的这么刷的?太棒了!

Then show me your smile. Come on. Show me your smile.

那就让我看看你们的笑容吧。来吧。让我看看你们的笑容。

Say… cheese. Oh… I want to have teeth like Steve.

说…茄子。我也想像史蒂夫一样拥有洁白的牙齿。

Oh… Abracadabra! Oh… Oh wow! Look at me! Hehehe. My teeth. My teeth.

哦……唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦…哦哇!看着我!哈哈。我的牙齿。我的牙齿。

I haven’t got any teeth. Oh Maggie, give me back my teeth. You naughty naughty bird.

我的牙齿不见了。麦琪,把牙齿还给我。你这只淘气的小鸟。

OK. Abracadabra! Oh… that’s better. I’ve got my teeth back. Yeah! and I’ll look after them properly.

好的。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦…这样好多了。我的牙齿又长回来了。是啊!我会好好照顾他们的

Look after your teeth boys and girls. Use your ‘magic wand’ in the morning and at night.

孩子们,请爱护好你们的牙齿。早晚都要使用这跟“魔杖”哦。

Yeah! Oh… and subscribe. Oh yes! And do subscribe.

是啊!哦……要记得订阅我们的栏目。哦,是的!订阅。

And if you like this story watch it again or find another Steve and Maggie story.

如果你喜欢这期节目,可以再看一遍或者再找一期史蒂夫和麦琪的故事。

Bye for now everybody. See you next time. Bye bye. Yay!

各位,再见。下次节目再见。再见。耶!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
toothpaste ['tu:θpeist]

想一想再看

n. 牙膏

 
magical ['mædʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。