手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

原来米饭还可以烤着吃!

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This is like a little bit of sunshine in your life.

这就像你生活中的一缕阳光。

I'm going to show you how to make the most delicious pepper prawn and chorizo bake.

我来给大家展示如何制作最美味的辣椒、虾和香肠。

With beautiful rice around it, it is so scrumptious.

再加上香气诱人的米饭,真是不要太美味。

So in my freezer I nearly always have prawns of some kind.

所以我在冰箱里一直都备着对虾。

Put them in a little cold water for like 15 minutes, they defrost, happy days.

把对虾放在冷水里15分钟解冻,这是开心的时刻。

So I've preheated an oven to 220, right.

把烤箱预热到220度。

jmms09.jpg

If I cut halfway through this pepper, just run your knife around here take the seeds out of your peppers and then cut this into four.

把这个辣椒对半切,用刀在尾部削一圈把辣椒的籽去掉,然后把这个辣椒切成四瓣。

So one, two, three, four. The first part of the story is very, very simple.

1 2 3 4。第一部分非常非常简单。

Open the oven and go straight onto the bars, right.

打开烤箱,直接烤吧。

We just wanna give it a really good roasting really quickly.

我们只是想快速地把辣椒烤熟。

So a little bit of olive oil in a pan and let's start the story with chorizo.

平底锅里放一点橄榄油,我们开始处理西班牙辣香肠。

About 50 grams and in this chorizo is the key to a lot of the flavour.

大约需要50克,这个西班牙辣香肠是提味的关键。

So it's not just sausage, it's got garlic, it's got herbs, it's got beautiful you know pimento in there, sweet cayenne and get that into your olive oil.

它不只是香肠,还含有大蒜,香草,还有甘椒,甜辣椒,把这些放进橄榄油里。

So I've got four cloves of garlic which I want to finely slice and I'm going to get that into the chorizo.

我准备了四瓣大蒜,我要把它们切成薄片,然后放进西班牙辣香肠里。

So let the sausage and garlic fry away.

把香肠和大蒜炒一炒。

I want to get about half a bunch of parsley.

我要取半束欧芹。

Finely slice those stalks and they're going to go in with the chorizo and the garlic.

把茎切成薄片,和西班牙辣香肠和大蒜一起放进锅里。

So as this gets gorgeous and crispy I'm going to get myself a bowl and I'm going to remove this chorizo and garlic now.

当菜炒得又香又脆的时候,给自己准备一个碗,现在我要把香肠和大蒜弄出来。

Importantly leaving behind that amazing flavoured oil. So get yourself a mug.

重要的是留下了美味的汤汁。记得准备个杯子。

We're going to put in basmati rice, one mug of rice is perfect for four people.

我们要吃印度香米,一杯米饭适合四个人吃。

Into that oil. Mix it up, let the fat go around that gorgeous rice.

把米饭倒进油中。搅拌一下,让油脂裹住米饭。

For the perfect rice you want two mugs of boiling water. One, two.

想要做出美味的米饭,你需要两杯开水。一,二。

So let's go back to the oven now and get those peppers.

现在看看烤箱的情况,把辣椒拿出来。

The natural sugars in these peppers have been accessed and that's going to make a massive difference in this bake.

这些辣椒里的天然糖分已经被提取出来了,这将会给这顿美食带来巨大的惊喜。

So take your little ring and just nestle it into your rice.

把这些小辣椒放进米里。

So turn that off now and this will go in the oven with a lid on top or tin foil for 15 minutes right to let it all plump up and get gorgeous.

现在把火关了,在上面盖上盖子或锡纸放进烤箱烤15分钟,让米饭变得丰满、晶莹。

I'm gonna now show you how to do the prawns.

现在我要教大家怎么做对虾。

About 300 grams on the chorizo and the garlic.

香肠和大蒜放300克左右。

My family love prawns and then finely grate the zest of half a lemon and then I put the juice of half a lemon into this, right.

我的家人喜欢大虾,然后把半个柠檬的皮磨碎,然后把半个柠檬的汁放进去。

So just give that a stir up. Lemon, garlic, chorizo, look at the colours, come on!

然后再搅一搅。柠檬,大蒜,西班牙香肠,看看这色泽,棒极了!

So let that marinade while the rice cooks and then I'll show you what to do next because it's going to be amazing.

在煮米饭的同时把虾腌起来,然后我会告诉大家接下来怎么做,做法一定会惊艳大家的。

Okay look at that steamy, gorgeous and colourful.

你们看,香味四溢,色香味俱全。

Then take those amazing prawns and just kind of like sprinkle it over the top like that.

然后把这些美味的大虾像这样撒在上面。

Just push it into the rice and we'll pop that back in the oven now for five minutes.

把它放进米饭里,再放回烤箱里烤5分钟。

So we cook the prawns all the way through.

所以我们要把虾烤熟。

Five minutes is up and here we have it my friends, a beautiful chorizo prawn and pepper bake and then just take some of that lovely chopped parsley, sprinkle it on top.

五分钟到了,我的朋友们,美食要出炉了,这是一道诱人的西班牙辣肠虾和胡椒烤盘,然后洒一些切碎的欧芹。

Let's go for it, come on.

开始享用咯。

Get yourself a nice chunk of the pepper so good! Nice little watch of fresh yogurt that with a nice little lemon, a bit of parsley on top, throwing a little bit of salad on the side.

切一大块胡椒,太好吃了!一小块新鲜的酸奶,上面放一点柠檬,一点欧芹,旁边放一点沙拉。

Right, let's have a little try...hallelujah

好吧,让我们尝一下……好吃的要哭了。

The smell will draw in my teenagers and they will devour all of this in no time at all, they love prawns, garlic, chorizo, rice.

这种味道我家孩子一定会喜欢,他们会很快吃干净的,他们喜欢大虾,大蒜,西班牙香肠,米饭。

Come on, what a combo.

来吧,多棒的一道菜啊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
zest [zest]

想一想再看

n. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮

联想记忆
remove [ri'mu:v]

想一想再看

v. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁
n. 去除

联想记忆
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
grate [greit]

想一想再看

n. 栅 vt. 磨擦,磨碎

联想记忆
foil [fɔil]

想一想再看

n. 箔,箔纸,陪衬物,(击剑运动用的)花剑, 钝头剑<

联想记忆
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
tin [tin]

想一想再看

n. 罐头,锡,听头
adj. 锡制的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。