手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第123期:玩具要自己整理哦

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

He he hey boys and girls, check out our new games. Let’s tidy up before mom comes!

嘿,嘿,男孩女孩们,来看看我们的新游戏。我们在妈妈来之前收拾一下吧!

Quickly. Toys, toys, toys everywhere! Oh, sorry. I can’t believe it. Oh, you’re so naughty!

加快速度。玩具,玩具,到处都是玩具!哦,对不起。我简直不敢相信。哦,你真淘气!

Sorry, mom. Oh, come on Maggie. Let’s tidy up all the dolls. Yeah! Here’s one. He he.

对不起,妈妈。快点吧,麦琪。我们把所有的娃娃整理一下。好的!这有一个。呵呵。

Here’s another doll. Yeah! And this… No, Maggie. That’s a dinosaur.

还有一个娃娃。是啊!还有这个,不,麦琪。这是一只恐龙。

Come on, tidy up. And this… Oh Maggie, that’s a robot, you naughty naughty bird.

来吧,收拾一下。还有这个,麦琪,那是个机器人,你这只淘气的小鸟。

Whoa! It’s a robot. Oh, I think that was a ball. What’s going on?

哇!这是一个机器人。我觉得那是个球。怎么了?

Oh! Look at this mess. Who made this mess?

哦!看看这烂摊子。谁搞得一团糟?

dscy14.jpg

Oh no, a ball. A doll. A dinosaur. A robot. A plane. Oh no. A teddy bear!

哦,不,一个球。一个洋娃娃。一只恐龙。一个机器人。一架飞机。哦,不。一个泰迪熊!

Put the teddy bear in the box Maggie. Come on, let’s tidy up all the teddy bears.

麦琪,把泰迪熊放进盒子里。来吧,我们把所有的泰迪熊都收拾一下。

There’s one. Oh, there’s another teddy bear. And oh, wait a minute.

这里有一个。哦,还有一只泰迪熊。哦,等一下。

They’re monkeys. Oh, dear. And that’s a dinosaur.

他们是猴子。哦,亲爱的。那是一只恐龙。

Come on, tidy up the teddy bears. There we go. One more. Oh, where is the teddy bear? There it is.

来吧,把泰迪熊收拾干净。好了。一个。哦,泰迪熊在哪里?在这里。

All the teddy bears are in the box. Now let’s put away all the trains.

所有的泰迪熊都在盒子里。现在把所有的火车都收起来。

Where’s the train? Oh, there’s a train. Here’s another train. Yeah!

火车在哪里?哦,这有一列火车。这还有一列火车。是啊!

Oh, one more. Yeah! That makes three trains. And this one just here makes four trains!

哦,还有一列。是啊!那就是三列火车。这一列是第四列火车!

Now tidy up all the cars! Okay, there’s a car. One. And another car. Two. And this car makes three.

现在把所有的汽车都整理一下!好了,这有一辆车。一辆。还有一辆车。两辆车。这辆车是第三辆。

And ehm… Oh, that car makes four. Yeah! Right, but we have to tidy up everything.

哦,那辆车加起来是第四辆。是啊!对,但我们得把所有东西都收拾好。

Mom’s going to come soon. Yay, and hoover. Hoover. Hoover my bedroom.

妈妈马上就要来了。耶,清理。打扫。用吸尘器打扫下我的卧室。

Hoover. Hoover. Hoover my bedroom. Hoover. Hoover. Hoover my bedroom.

清理。打扫。用吸尘器打扫下我的卧室。清理。打扫。用吸尘器打扫下我的卧室。

Okay, nearly finished. Oh! Oh, it’s lovely. Look, mom’s happy.

好的,快要完成了。哦!哦,多干净啊。看,妈妈看到一定很欣慰。

Well done! I like this train. Yeah! But hey, where’s Maggie? I’m here.

做得好!我喜欢这列火车。是啊!但是,嘿,麦琪呢?我在这里。

Let’s play! Let’s play! Hello Maggie! Okay, let’s play this game. Super!

我们玩吧!我们玩吧!你好麦琪!好吧,我们来玩这个游戏。超棒!

Try to catch me in my toy train. Right, please colour the LEGO red.

试着在我的玩具火车上抓住我。好的,请把乐高涂成红色。

Yeah! Come on! He hey! Hello boys and girls. Time for Maggie magic! Abracadabra!

是啊!来吧!嘿嘿!男孩女孩们,你们好。麦琪魔术时间到了!唵嘛呢叭咪吽!

Wow! Look at the red LEGO! Now put it in my blue wagon. Catch me in my toy train.

哇!看红色的乐高!现在把它放到我的蓝色车厢里。在我的玩具火车上抓住我。

Oh Steve! Yay! Well done! Now colour the boat blue.

噢,史蒂夫!耶!做得好!现在把船涂成蓝色。

Time for Maggie magic. Abracadbara! Super! It’s a blue boat.

麦琪魔法时间到了。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!很棒!这是一条蓝色的船。

Now put it in my red wagon. Catch me if you can!

现在把它放到我的红色车厢里。来抓我吧!

Oh! Now colour the robot green. Let’s try it this way.

哦!现在把机器人涂成绿色。我们试试这个方法。

It’s green. Yeah! Now put the green robot in the green wagon. Hm… Okay, ha ha. Super!

是绿色的。是啊!现在把绿色的机器人放到绿色的车厢里。嗯……好吧,哈哈。超级好玩!

Now colour the ball yellow. Let’s do it this way! Colour it yellow!

现在把球涂成黄色。我们就这么做吧!把它染成黄色!

Okay, put the yellow ball in the yellow wagon. Catch me if you can!

好了,把黄色的球放到黄色的马车里。来抓我吧!

Here I go. Well done! Yeah! Super! Now let’s play another game! Come on.

我来咯。做得好!是啊!超级棒!现在我们玩另一个游戏!来吧。

Get ready. Let’s all fly! Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly with me.

做好准备。让我们飞吧!飞。飞。飞。飞。跟我飞。

Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly with me. Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly with me.

飞。飞。飞。飞。跟我飞。飞。飞。飞。飞。跟我飞。

Fly. Fly. Fly. Now everybody stop. He hey. What am I trying to catch?

飞。飞。飞。现在所有人都停下来。嘿嘿。我想抓住什么?

Oh, can you guess? Yeah! The balls. Now, what am I trying to catch here? Oh oh oh.

哦,你能猜到吗?是啊!球。现在,我想抓住什么?哦哦哦

Can you guess? Hmm… I don’t know. Yeah! It’s the LEGO!

你们能猜到吗?我不知道。是啊!乐高!

What am I trying to catch now? Can you guess?

我现在想抓什么?大家能猜到吗?

Ehm. Oh, ah ah. Boats. Yeah! All the boats. Catch all the boats with me.

船。是啊!所有的船。和我一起抓住所有的船。

Okay, what am I trying to catch now? Hmm. I don’t know. Oh, robots. Yeah! Catch all the robots.

好吧,我现在想抓什么?嗯。我不知道。哦,机器人。是啊!抓住所有的机器人。

Oh, there’s another. There’s another. There’s another robot. Yay! Oh oh oh.

哦,还有一个。还有另一个。还有另一个机器人。耶!哦哦哦。

Look at my score! Don’t just watch. Play! You can download lots of Steve and Maggie games in the App Store or Google Play Store.

看看我的得分!不要只是观看。一起玩呀!大家可以在App Store或谷歌Play Store下载大量的史蒂夫和麦琪的游戏。

Hey, who will get the biggest score in your family? Good luck. Yay! Well done Steve! Oh yeah!

看谁的得分最高?祝你好运。耶!做得好史蒂夫!噢,是的!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四轮马车,货车
v. 用四轮马车运

 
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
tidy ['taidi]

想一想再看

adj. 整齐的,整洁的,相当大的
vt. 使

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。