手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第124期:万圣节派对多欢乐

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It‘s Steve and Maggie. Wow English TV! Oh. Hello boys and girls. Shhh.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。哦。男孩女孩们,你们好。嘘。

Look. Look! It’s a witch. But don’t worry. We’re all going to Maggie’s Halloween party on this bus.

看。快看!这是一个女巫。但是别担心。我们要坐这辆车去参加麦琪的万圣节派对。

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Round and round. Round and round.

公共汽车的轮子转啊转。转啊转。转啊转。

The wheels on the bus go round and round. All through the town.

公共汽车的轮子转啊转。走遍全城。

Oh, yeah. That’s what witches do, don’t they? Ha ha ha ha.

哦,是的。女巫就是这么做的,不是吗?哈哈哈哈。

The witches on the bus go ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha.

公车上的女巫们哈哈大笑。哈哈哈。哈哈哈。

The witches on the bus go ha ha ha. All through the town.

公车上的女巫们哈哈大笑。走遍全城。

Okay, boys and girls. Let’s find some other passengers!

好了,孩子们。我们去找其他乘客吧!

dscy15.jpg

Hey hey hey. Look. Look. Look. It’s a zombie. Hey, and zombies go ugh, don’t they? So sing with me.

嘿嘿嘿。看。看。看。这是一个僵尸。僵尸会“啊”,不是吗?和我一起唱吧。

The zombies on the bus go ugh. Ugh. Ugh. The zombies on the bus go ugh. All through the town.

公车上的僵尸们会啊。啊。啊地叫。公车上的僵尸们会啊。啊。啊地叫。它们走遍全城。

Yeah! Come on, let’s say hello to some more monsters.

是啊!来吧,我们再和其他的怪物打个招呼。

Oh, look. Look. I found a pirate. Sing with me, come on! Yay.

噢,看。看。我发现了一个海盗。和我一起唱,来吧!耶。

The pirates on the bus go arr. Arr. Arr.

公共汽车上的海盗们呃,呃,呃地叫。

The pirates on the bus go arr. All through the town.

公共汽车上的海盗们呃,呃,呃地叫。他们走遍全城。

Thank you to the pirates. Come on. Let’s find some more!

感谢你们海盗。来吧。我们去认识下其他人吧!

Oh, excuse me. Hello. Oh, look. Look. What are they? Yeah! They are fairies.

哦,对不起。你好。噢,看。看。她们是谁?没错!她们是仙女。

Come on, sing with me. Are you ready? Yay!

来吧,和我一起唱。准备好了吗?耶!

The fairies on the bus go aaah. Aaah. Aaah.

公车上的仙女们哈,哈,哈。

The fairies on the bus go aaah. All through the town.

公车上的仙女们哈,哈,哈。她们走遍全城。

Thank you. Oh, we’re nearly at Maggie’s Halloween party.

谢谢大家!我们快到麦琪的万圣节派对了。

But I think we’ve got time for one more. Yeah!

但我想我们还有时间再认识一个朋友。是啊!

Oh oh. Wow. Look. Look. What is it? What is it? Yeah!

哦哦。哇。看。看。它是什么?它是什么?是啊!

It’s a ghost. Boo. But don’t be scared. No. Sing along!

这是一个幽灵。嘘。但是不要害怕。不。一起唱!

The ghosts on the bus go boo. Boo. Boo.

巴士上的幽灵发出嘘。嘘。嘘的声音。

The ghosts on the bus go boo. All through the town.

巴士上的幽灵发出嘘。嘘。嘘的声音。它们走遍全城。

Oh, we’re not there yet. So, come on everybody. All sing together. Yay!

哦,我们还没到呢。所以,大家来吧。一起唱。耶!

The monsters on the bus go ruagh. Ruagh. Ruagh.

公共汽车上的怪物们叫起来,叫起来,叫起来。

The monsters on the bus go ruagh. All through the town.

公共汽车上的怪物们叫起来。它们走遍全程。

Oh, great. We’re here. So, come on. Everyone off the bus.

哦,太棒了。我们到了。所以,大家注意。要下车啦。

That was fast. Hey! Wait for me! Oh oh. Wow! What a great Halloween party!

大家的速度也太快了。嘿!等等我!哦哦。哇!多棒的万圣节派对啊!

There are lots of scary Halloween monsters here. Are you scared? Huh.

这里有很多可怕的万圣节怪兽。你们害怕吗?嗯。

No. Don’t be scared. I’m never scared. Hi Steve! Oh! Ha ha! Oh, Maggie…

不。不要害怕。我从来都不害怕。你好,史蒂夫!哦!哈哈!哦,麦琪…

Hey! What’s that? It’s my super scary Halloween hand.

嘿!那是什么?这是我万圣节超级恐怖的手。

Maggie, that’s not scary. Yes it is. Abracadabra! Ha ha ha.

麦琪,这不可怕。是的,这是。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哈哈哈。

Whoa! Hi hi. Maggie! Yeah! What’s going on? Who ho!

哇哦!嗨嗨。麦琪!发生了什么事情!

Oh. Huh. Hello everyone! Steve and Maggie. Steve and Maggie… Happy Halloween! Yeah! What’s going on? Thanks for coming.

哦。嗯。大家好!史蒂夫麦琪。史蒂夫麦琪,万圣节快乐!是啊!这是怎么了?谢谢大家的到来。

Are you ready for the Halloween finger family song? Abracadabra! What? Ha ha ha. Oh! Oh oh oh. Yeah!

准备好听万圣节手指家族的歌了吗?唵嘛呢叭咪吽!什么?哈哈哈。哦!哦哦哦。没错!

It’s a Steve and Maggie Halloween show! Hallo to all you monster out there!

这是史蒂夫和麦琪的万圣节秀!你们好,外面的怪物们!

Specially the zombies. Zombie finger, zombie finger, where are you?

隆重介绍僵尸。僵尸手指,僵尸手指,你在哪?

Here I am. Here I am. How do you do? Okay. Are you ready skeletons? Yay!

我在这里。我在这里。你好!好吧。准备好登场了吗骷髅?耶!

Skeleton finger, skeleton finger, where are you?

骷髅手指,骷髅手指,你在哪?

Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

我在这里。我在这里。你好!

Okay, vampires. Thanks for coming. Well done!

好的,吸血鬼。谢谢你的到来。做得好!

Vampire finger, vampire finger, where are you?

吸血鬼手指,吸血鬼手指,你在哪?

Here I am. Here I am. How do you do? Well done!

我在这里。我在这里。你好!做得好!

Now the witches. Thank you! Witch finger, witch finger, where are you?

现在到女巫上场了。谢谢你!女巫的手指,女巫的手指,你在哪?

Here I am. Here I am. How do you do? Okay, are you ready ghosts? Great.

我在这里。我在这里。你好!好了,幽灵们,准备好了吗?太好了。

Ghost finger, ghost finger, where are you?

幽灵手指,幽灵手指,你在哪?

Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

我在这里。我在这里。你好!

Hey boys and girls. If you like it, like it! If you love it, subscribe. And thanks for coming to our Halloween show!

嘿,男孩和女孩。如果你喜欢这期节目,请多多点赞!如果你爱上了这个节目,就赶紧订阅吧。感谢大家收看我们的万圣节节目!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
skeleton ['skelitn]

想一想再看

n. 骨架,纲要,骨骼,骨瘦如柴的人或动物,家丑

 
pirate ['paiərit]

想一想再看

n. 海盗,盗印者,侵犯专利权者
v. 侵犯版

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。