手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

马特·达蒙最新剧情电影《静水城》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The day you left for Marseille, I drove you to the airport,

你去马赛的那天,我开车送你去机场,
I went to the gift shop, and I saw this necklace.
我去了礼品店,看到了这条项链。
It was gold, said "Stillwater" on it.
纯金打造,上面写着“静水城”。
I thought it would be a little piece of home to take with you.
我觉得这会给你一种家乡的感觉。
You're in Marseille for vacation?
你是来马赛度假的?
No, to visit my daughter.
不,是来看我女儿。
You're the father of the girl? The American student?
你是那个女孩的父亲?那个美国学生吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士。
Allison came here for college, and that's where she met this girl, Lina.
艾莉森来这里上大学,她遇到了一个叫莉娜的女孩。
One night she found Lina dead and called the police.
一天晚上,她发现莉娜死了,就报了警。
All they cared about was Allison sleeping with some Arab girl.
可他们只关心艾莉森和阿拉伯女孩上床的事情。
I loved her! I know you did.
我爱她!我知道。
But everybody thinks that I killed her.
但大家都认为是我杀了她。
We have exhausted every possible legal action. Is the lawyer not helping you?
我们已经用尽了一切可能的法律手段。律师没有帮上你吗?
I'm doing it myself for now. I could help.
现在我只能自己来做。我可以帮忙。
What's your name? Maya. Maya. Oh, that's nice.
你叫什么名字?玛雅。玛雅。哦,很好。
She's very protective with me.
她对我保护欲很强。

马特·达蒙最新剧情电影《静水城》预告片

You seen that guy before?

你之前见过这个人吗?
No one will talk to you, trust me.
相信我,没人会跟你说实话的。
You're not from here. It's not safe for you.
你不是本地人。这里对你来说很不安全。
She's my little girl.
她是我的宝贝女儿。
Dad. Please.
爸爸。拜托。
I'm not gonna give up.
我不会放弃的。
It will be a serious mistake to commit a crime to prove your daughter innocent.
为了证明你女儿的清白而犯,这会是一个严重的错误。
It will not get her out of jail, and it will send you in.
这么做你没法把她弄出监狱,只会把你送进去。
Lord, please keep a watchful eye on Allison. Amen.
主啊,请你保佑艾莉森。阿门。
Police.
警察。
Did you ask her to lie?
你让她撒谎了吗?
I'm trying to get my little girl out of jail, that's all I give a damn about.
我只是想把我的女儿从监狱里救出来,这才是我关心的。
You sound very American right now. Good, I am!
你现在真的很美国人啊。我就是啊!
Yeah, and you're also a stranger here!
是啊,可你不是本地人!
What did you do?
你做了什么?
You just have to trust me.
你只要相信我就好。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
necklace ['neklis]

想一想再看

n. 项链

 
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。