手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 东京奥运视频集 > 正文

当世界静止 我们继续前行

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

When the world stood still, the future uncertain, we kept moving.

当世界静止,未来充满未知,我们继续前行。

Competing against ghosts. Of ourselves. Of history.

同自己竞争,与历史竞赛。

But we know progress isn't forged in the shadows.

但我们知道阴暗无法锻造进步。

The gains made in darkness advance no one unless they are carried into the light.

黑暗里的成果无法使人进步,除非它们来到光明之中。

The world only moves forward when we move together.

只有在我们协同前行之时,世界才能前进。

4.png

This isn't about breaking records.

这并不在于打破纪录。

But building a place for everyone.

而在于给所有人打造栖身之所。

Regardless of who they are, where they're from, or how they shine.

不论身份,无关出处,或成败。

It's about going to the edge of possibility, and seeing what's on the other side. Together.

只着眼于走向可能性的边缘,然后一起看看世界的另一面。

Because no matter how hard - or how far - we push ourselves, we can never go further than when we push each other.

因为无论多难,或多远,我们不断激励自我,没有携手并肩就没有不断前进。

Alone, we are small.

独自前行,我们只是无名之辈。

But together , we become giants.

共聚—心,可成顶天立地的巨人。


    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 东京奥运会新项目首秀 2021-07-17
  • 为更强大的东西奔跑 2021-07-17
  • 从一无所有 到万众瞩目 2021-07-19
  • 我的人生 由我定义 2021-07-21
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。