I need to exchange some books. Come.
我要换一些书。跟我来。
Well, girl, you'll need a Jane Austen...
姑娘们,你们需要一本简·奥斯丁的...
A Virginia Woolf... And an Agatha Christie.
一本弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫的...还有一本阿加莎·克里斯蒂的。
For reading.
要读书啊。
Your talents are needed. Somebody stole from us. We need that money back.
你的才华是我需要的。有人偷了我们的东西。我们需要拿回那笔钱。
There's a change of plan. They kidnapped an eight-year-old girl. I can't leave her to die.
计划有变。他们绑架了一个八岁的女孩。我不能让她丢了命。
Well, you know the drill. Give the kill order.
你知道规矩的。下达击杀令。
Some bad men are coming to hurt us.
有坏人要来伤害我们了。
We have to go where it's safe. Okay.
我们得去安全的地方。好吧。
Didn't I teach you to always guard your back?
我不是教过你要时刻留意自己的身后吗?
Hi, Mom. Am I a grandmother? God, no.
嗨,妈妈。我现在是外祖母了吗?天呢,并没有。
Where have you been for the last 15 years?
你这15年都去哪了?
Around. Making sure you're safe.
就在附近。确保你的安全。
I am gonna do terrible things to you girls.
我要狠狠修理你们这些姑娘了。
We're gonna bring the sky down on their heads.
我们要闹他个天翻地覆。
If I get out of this alive, I'm coming for you. Oh, damn it.
如果我能活着出去,我会来找你的。哦,该死。
I'm gonna make a little noise.
我要弄出点动静了。
Remember who you're dealing with.
记住你在和谁打交道。
You're bleeding.
你在流血啊。
It's just a scratch.
只是擦伤而已。
It can get infected. Worms will get in there and lay eggs.
它会感染的。蠕虫会进入那里产卵。
Then they'll have to cut your arm off.
那他们就得砍了你的胳膊。
That's what they teach you in school these days?
现在学校都是这么教你的吗?