手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

带有精神病特征的重度抑郁症的7种症状

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers and welcome back to another video.

嗨,Psych2Goers,欢迎回来。

Thank you all so much for the love and support that you've given us, enabling us to make yet another exploration into everyday psychology. So, let's begin.

非常感谢大家给予我们的爱和支持,使我们能够对日常心理学进行另一次探索。那么,我们开始吧。

Depression is a difficult condition to live with, and affects the way a person functions and how they feel about the world around them.

抑郁症是一种难以忍受的状况,它会影响一个人的生活方式以及他们对周围世界的感觉。

It also is the most common psychiatric condition and has affected up to 7.1% of the US population.

抑郁症也是最常见的精神疾病,影响了7.1%的美国人。

But did you know depression comes in many different forms and impacts each person differently?

但你知道吗?抑郁症有很多不同的形式,对每个人的影响也不同。

Sometimes depression can come with delusions or hallucinations, known as psychotic features, earning the name psychotic depression.

抑郁症有时会伴有错觉或幻觉,也就是精神病特征,因此被称为“精神病性抑郁症”。

These bring a new cast of issues to a disorder that is already troublesome to deal with.

这给已经很麻烦的混乱局面带来了新的问题。

Please note that this video is for informative purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose any conditions or give mental health advice.

请注意,本视频仅供参考之用,无法用来诊断任何疾病或提供心理健康建议。

Please reach out to a healthcare provider or mental health professional if you're experiencing similar struggles.

如果你正在经历类似的痛苦,请联系医疗保健提供者或心理健康专家。

Also, a word of caution for those who might be triggered by mentions of suicidal themes, which are discussed later on as well.

同时提醒一下那些提到自杀时会有所反应的人,因为稍后我们将会讨论到自杀主题。

With that said, to better understand what exactly psychotic depression is, here are seven signs of major depression with psychotic features.

话虽如此,为了更好地理解精神病性抑郁症到底是什么,以下是带有精神病特征的重度抑郁症的七个迹象。

Number one, feeling hopeless and helpless.

第一,感到绝望和无助。

You might be thinking this seems very similar to standard depression.

你可能会觉得这和普通的抑郁症的症状很相似。

Yes, feeling hopeless and helpless is a huge indicator of both depression and psychotic depression.

是的,感到绝望和无助是抑郁症和精神病性抑郁症的一个重要指标。

You may start doubting yourself and feel stuck in your situation.

你可能会开始怀疑自己,觉得自己陷入了困境。

This can be over anything in your life.

这可以超越你生活中的任何事。

Perhaps you feel that you'll never progress in your job or maybe you feel that your mental state will never get better.

或许你会觉得自己的工作永远不会有进步,或者精神状态永远不会变好。

Number two, holding false beliefs, or more formerly known as delusions.

第二,持有错误的信念,或者更早的说法叫“错觉”。

They're possibly the biggest indicator that depression has psychotic features.

“错觉”可能是抑郁症具有精神病特征的最大指标。

Some people may believe that they're infected with some kind of disease.

有的人认为他们感染了某种疾病。

0.jpg

Others may believe that they've committed some sort of heinous crime.

有的人则认为他们犯下了某种令人发指的罪行。

The delusions usually are related to the depressive symptoms.

错觉通常和抑郁症状有关。

They're in some way causing you to feel negative about a certain scenario, whether it be in your brain or something you've done to others.

在某种程度上它会导致你对某个场景感到消极,无论是在大脑里还是你对别人做的事情。

Number three, poor concentration.

第三,注意力不集中。

Have you found that your ability to concentrate has been affected as of late?

你最近有没有发现自己的注意力受到了影响?

Is it hard for you to start and finish tasks, causing problems, especially with school and work performance?

你有没有觉得自己很难开始并完成任务,从而导致一些问题,尤其是在学业和工作表现方面?

In psychotic depression, this can be in part due to either the psychotic features or the depressive features. Other times, both.

在精神病性抑郁症中,有时候是由于精神病特征或抑郁特征引起的。有时候则两者兼而有之。

With these features, the thoughts can be loud and overwhelming, making it difficult to focus on what's necessary.

有了这些特征,你的想法就会变得嘈杂不堪,让你很难专注于重要的事情。

Number four, losing pleasure in activities.

第四,在活动中失去乐趣。

Do you find yourself staying in more? Have your favorite hobbies lost their appeal?

你有没有发现自己经常待在家里?你最喜欢做的事情有没有对你失去吸引力?

Do you keep asking yourself, "What's the point in anything anyway?"

你是否一直在问自己,“做这些事到底有什么意义?”

Losing interest in activities that you once enjoyed is another huge indicator of depression.

对曾经喜欢的活动失去兴趣是抑郁症的另一个重要标志。

The combination of this with the psychotic features can take the pleasure out of anything you used to enjoy.

如果和精神病的特征结合起来,它可以带走你对过去喜欢的任何东西的乐趣。

Number five, feeling guilty.

第五,感到内疚。

Do you feel guilty because you think you committed a crime against someone, despite not actually having done so?

你会不会因为认为自己对别人犯了罪而感到内疚,而实际上你并没有这样做?

Does it feel like you hear voices shaming and critiquing who you are?

你有没有觉得听到了羞辱和批评自己的声音?

This might all be fueled by guilt. It's another common issue in depression.

这一切可能都是内疚造成的,内疚是抑郁症的另一个常见问题。

This is often coupled with delusion, leading you to feel guilty over something you haven't done.

通常伴随着错觉,从而导致你会对自己没有做过的事情感到内疚。

Other times, this can cause you to feel like a burden to others.

有时,这会让你觉得自己是别人的负担。

These feelings in any scenario are often irrational and disproportionate to reality.

在任何情况下,这些感觉都是非理性的,与现实不相称的。

This can be especially tricky in the presence of a delusion as the delusion may present itself as very realistic.

这在幻觉存在时尤其棘手,因为幻觉可能会表现得非常现实。

Number six, suicidal ideation.

第六,自杀意念。

Plotting or thinking about ending your life is a tragic symptom of depression.

密谋或想结束自己的生命是抑郁症的一种悲剧性症状。

Sometimes life can seem overwhelming and cruel to the point where it feels like all hope is lost.

有时,生活的残酷似乎势不可挡,让人感觉失去了一切希望。

And on top of it all, experiencing intense delusions or hallucinations can make life extremely difficult, especially since they're usually of a negative nature such as hearing voices criticizing you or believing you have an incurable disease.

最重要的是,经历强烈的错觉或幻觉会让生活变得极其困难,尤其是因为它们通常是负面的,比如听到批评自己的声音或者相信自己有不治之症。

If you feel any signs of suicidal ideation, it's highly recommended to seek help right away.

如果你有任何自杀想法的迹象,强烈建议立即寻求帮助。

There are resources and help available to get through the darkest of times.

有资源和帮助可以帮助我们度过最黑暗的时期。

And number seven, seeing or hearing things that aren't there.

第七,看到或听到不存在的东西。

Does it feel like you see and hear things that aren't actually there, either in a direct or indirect way?

你有没有觉得自己看到或听到了实际上并不存在的东西,无论是直接的还是间接的?

For instance, seeing a shadow flicker versus an actual being.

例如,看到一个闪烁的影子VS一个真实存在的影子。

Hallucinations are a less common sign of psychotic depression, but may still appear.

幻觉是精神病性抑郁症较不常见的症状,但仍有可能出现。

Similar to delusions, these usually come with a darker theme and actively hurt the person experiencing them.

幻觉与错觉类似,通常带有更黑暗的主题,并积极地伤害经历它们的人。

For example, someone may hear voices yelling at them and telling them that they're worthless.

例如,有人可能会听到有人对他们大喊大叫,告诉他们他们一文不值。

It is important to know that these psychotic symptoms do not dominate the depressive symptoms.

重要的是要知道这些精神病症状并不能主导抑郁症症状。

In other psychotic disorders, however, like schizophrenia, the psychotic symptoms are dominant over the depressive ones.

然而,在其他精神障碍中,如精神分裂症,精神病症状比抑郁症症状更占优势。

Schizophrenia may or may not be accompanied by depression.

精神分裂症可能会也可能不会伴有抑郁。

This is why it's important to seek a professional diagnosis.

这就是为什么寻求专业诊断很重要。

We hope we were able to give you a little insight into some of the ways that psychotic depression differs from standard depression.

我们希望我们能让大家对精神病性抑郁症和普通抑郁症的一些不同之处有一点了解。

What do you think about psychotic depression? Is there anything we missed? Let us know in the comments below.

你怎么看精神病性抑郁症?我们有没有漏掉什么?请在下方的评论区告诉我们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
appeal [ə'pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 恳求,上诉,吸引力
n. 诉诸裁决

联想记忆
guilt [gilt]

想一想再看

n. 罪行,内疚

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
concentration [.kɔnsen'treiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 集中,专心,浓度

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
concentrate ['kɔnsntreit]

想一想再看

v. 集中,专心,浓缩
n. 浓缩物

联想记忆
indirect [.indi'rekt]

想一想再看

adj. 间接的,迂回的,次要的,不坦率的,欺骗的

 
dominant ['dɔminənt]

想一想再看

adj. 占优势的,主导的,显性的
n. 主宰

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。