手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

布鲁斯·威利斯最新犯罪电影《死里逃生》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, Uncle Jack.

嗨,杰克叔叔。
The old cabin looks good.
这个老木屋看起来不错啊。
Country will be good for you.
待在乡下对你有好处。
This lake? It has a way of healin' things.
这个湖吗?它能治愈人。
Thanks for driving. Okay. Bye. Bye.
谢谢你开车送我。再见。再见。
I'm over this, Jimmy. Read the rule. You know the protocol!
我受够了,吉米。看清楚章程。你应该知道规矩的!
That's not how we talk. That's not what we do.
我们不能这么沟通。我们不能这么做。
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Billie?
比利?
We have an unintended.
我们遇到了意外。
Clean up your goddamn mess. Don't you make me have to come out there.
把你的烂摊子收拾干净。别逼我现身亲自动手。
Please, I'm begging you. Please, please, please, you don't have to do this. I promise...
求你了,我求你了。拜托,你没必要这么做。我保证...
What are you waitin' for, Billie?
你还在等什么,比利?
Somebody help me, please!
快来救我!
Don't move! On your knees, now!
不许动!抱头蹲下,快!

布鲁斯·威利斯最新犯罪电影《死里逃生》预告片

I'm a cop. What happened?

我是一个警察。发生了什么事?
She assaulted me.
她袭击了我。
They're lying. She murdered someone.
他们在撒谎。她杀了一个人。
If this guy's a cop, he's not gonna shoot another cop.
如果这家伙是警察,他就不会向别的警察射击。
Billie, get my gun. Run!
比利,把我的枪拿来。快跑!
We got a problem.
我们遇到了麻烦。
Put her outta her misery and then let's finish this. You hear?
把她从痛苦中解脱出来,然后结束这一切。听到了吗?
I can hear you in there. Where's your friend?
我听到你就在里面。你的朋友在哪里?
Shannon, you can trust me. What we need is evidence.
香农,你可以信任我的。我们需要的是证据。
I need my camera. Everything that you need to know is on there.
我要找到我的相机。你需要知道的一切都在里面。
There's no quitting now, you understand? Okay.
现在没有回头路了,明白吗?好吧。
Bring me the girl, Jack, and your niece stays safe.
把那女孩交给我,杰克,你侄女就安全了。
I swear, if you touch my niece.
如果你敢碰我侄女的话,我发誓要你好看。
Open the door. Please help me.
快开门。救救我。
We're in this together.
我们是一条船上的。
It gets real tricky when family's involved, doesn't it, Jack?
牵扯到家人的时候就很棘手了,不是吗,杰克?
I know men like you. You use people to get what you want.
我很了解像你这样的人。你利用别人来得到你想要的。
But I'm that chick you shouldn't have messed with.
但我是那个你不该惹的小妞。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
chick [tʃik]

想一想再看

adj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡

 
misery ['mizəri]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难

 
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
protocol ['prəutəkɔl]

想一想再看

n. 规章制度,草案,协议,外交礼仪

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。