手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第138期:万圣节之海盗冒险之旅

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie. Happy Halloween. Haha.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《万圣节快乐》节目。哈哈。

This will be lovely. Hoho.

这样就好多了。

Oh, hey, hello boys and girls. Hey Steve. Let's play trick or treat.

哦,嘿,孩子们,你们好啊。嘿,史蒂夫。我们来玩不给糖就捣蛋的游戏吧。

No Maggie, it's Halloween tonight and it's scary out there.

不,麦琪,今天是万圣节之夜,外面很可怕。

Oh... So I'm staying here to enjoy a relaxing bath.

哦...所以,我要待在这里舒服地泡个澡。

Where's my towel? Hey boys and girls. Let's play a Halloween trick on Steve.

我的毛巾呢?嘿,孩子们。我们来捉弄一下史蒂夫吧。

Abracadabra! Oh! Oh. Hey. Where am I? And what am I?

唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦!哦。嘿。我在哪儿?我变成什么了?

Look, I'm a pirate. Aggrrr. Great. Oh and I'm on a pirate ship.

看,我是个海盗。啊呃。太好了。哦,我在海盗船上。

Come on boys and girls let's sail the seven seas. Yeah!

来吧,孩子们,我们去航行七大洋。是啊!

dscy29.jpg

I am out at sea for Halloween, what sea monsters can be seen.

我在海上过万圣节,能看到些什么海怪呢。

Look to the left, look to the right, what monsters are out tonight. Haha.

左看看,右看看,今晚有什么怪物出来了。哈哈。

Oh this is great, boys and girls, on a pirate ship out at sea, let's look for some sea monsters.

哦,太棒了,孩子们,我们乘着海盗船出海,寻找一些海怪。

What can we see? Oh there's nothing here. There's nothing there. There's nothing anywhere.

我们能看到什么?哦,这里什么也没有。那里什么也没有。到处都是空荡荡的。

Wait what?! You saw something?

等一下?!你们说看到什么了?

Really? Oh I can't see anything. Oh. Can you help me boys and girls?

真的吗?哦,我什么也没看到。哦,大家能帮帮我吗?

Shout out when you see something. Oh. There it is. I see it!

看到什么就大声喊出来。哦。在这里。我看到它了!

It's a shark. Yeah look. It's a shark. It's a shark. It's a shark.

是一条鲨鱼。看。是一条鲨鱼。是一条鲨鱼。是一条鲨鱼。

Wow it's a big shark. Oh and it’s getting closer and closer and closer.

哇,这是一条大鲨鱼。哦,它越来越靠近了。

Oh, where did it go? Can you see the shark boys and girls? Where is that shark?

哦,它去哪儿了?小朋友们,你们看到鲨鱼了吗?那只鲨鱼在哪里?

That was a big scary shark. Wasn't it boys and girls?

那是一条可怕的大鲨鱼。对不对孩子们?

And I don't like sharks. But come on let's be brave pirates. Aggrrr.

我也不喜欢鲨鱼。不过,来吧,让我们成为勇敢的海盗。啊呃。

And continue to sail across the seven seas.

咱们继续在七大洋中航行。

I am out at sea for Halloween, what sea monsters can be seen.

我在海上过万圣节,能看到什么海怪呢。

Look to the left, look to the right, what monsters are out tonight. Haha.

左看看,右看看,今晚有什么怪物出来了。哈哈。

Shiver me timbers. You're not scared of any sea monsters are you? No!

真见鬼。任何海怪你们都不会害怕的对吧?不会!

So let's see what's our there now.

我们来看看这里有什么。

Oh. And remember to shout out if you see something.

哦。记住如果看到了什么大家就喊出来。

Oh. Haha. Yeah! A killer whale. This will be fun. Hehe. Did you see something?

哦。哈哈。耶!虎鲸。这次会很有趣的。呵呵。你们看到什么了吗?

Oh. Look at that! What sea monster does something like that?

哦。看那边!哪个海怪会做出这种动作?

Oh now I can see a tail! It's a big tail!

哦,现在我看到一条尾巴了!一条很大的尾巴!

It must be a big sea monster. What is it? Oh it's a whale, a killer whale.

它一定是只巨大的海怪。是什么呢?哦,是一头鲸鱼,一头虎鲸。

Look at that killer whale boys and girls! Look at the killer whale.

孩子们,看那头虎鲸!看看那头虎鲸。

Look at the killer whale splashing about in the sea. Hoho.

看那头在海里扑腾的虎鲸。呵呵呵。

It's a big killer whale, isn't it boys and girls?

这是一头巨型虎鲸,不是吗,孩子们?

Oh. It's getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

哦。它越来越大,越来越大。

Oh, I hope it doesn't get too close to our pirate ship. Oh it's gone.

我希望它别离我们的海盗船太近。哦,它不见了。

Wow! Hoho. No. Look at me boys and girls.

哇哦!哦,孩子们你们看看我。

Oh, I think we should get out of here in case that killer whale does it again.

我想我们该走了,以防虎鲸再喷一次。

Hoist the mainsail.

扬起主帆。

I am out at sea for Halloween, what sea monsters can be seen.

我在海上过万圣节,能看到什么海怪呢。

Look to the left, look to the right, what monsters are out tonight. Yo ho ho and some bubble gum.

左看看,右看看,今晚有什么怪物出来了。呦呵呵,来点口香糖。

Come on, let's take another look out to sea.

来吧,我们再看看海上的情况。

Oh. And remember to shout out, if you see something.

哦。如果你们看到了什么,记得大声喊出来。

Aaaaah! There's a crab. Oh! A really big crab.

啊!!有一只螃蟹。哦!一只非常大的螃蟹。

It’s huge, it's massive, it's a mutant crab, look look look.

它好大啊,大的离谱,它是一只变异的螃蟹,看,看,看。

Oh look. Oh. It's not a huge crab no.

噢,看。哦。原来不是一只大螃蟹,不是。

It's a teeny tiny crab. Oh come Mr Crab. Let's get you back into the sea.

它是一只非常小的螃蟹。哦,来吧,螃蟹先生。我送你回海里去。

Oh. A giant squid. Yeah! This will be scary hehehehe.

哦。一只巨大的乌贼。是啊!这次的会很可怕,呵呵呵。

Oh nothing there, nothing there, nothing anywhere.

哦,那里什么都没有,那里什么都没有,到处都是空荡荡的。

Oh, hey. It’s getting a bit rough.

哦,嘿。事情有点棘手了。

Can you help me boys and girls by shouting out when you can see something?

小朋友们,要是看到了什么东西,你们能大声地告诉我吗?

Oh, you can see something? Where? Over there?

哦,你们看到了一些东西?在哪里?在那里吗?

Over there? Where? Oh, behind me? Really?

在那边?到底是哪里?我身后?真的吗?

Oh! Oh look. There’s a giant squid. There’s a giant squid. There’s a giant squid.

哦!噢,看。有一只巨大的乌贼。有一只巨大的乌贼。有一只巨大的乌贼。

That was very strange but let’s not stay here longer than we have to.

太奇怪了,不过此地不宜久留。

No. Let’s continue on our pirate ship adventure. Hee hooo and off we go.

不。让我们继续海盗船探险吧。嘿吼,我们出发了。

I am out at sea for Halloween, what sea monsters can be seen.

我在海上过万圣节,能看到什么海怪呢。

Look to the left, look to the right, what monsters are out tonight. Haha.

左看看,右看看,今晚有什么怪物出来了。哈哈哈。

Mateys how are your sea legs? Haha.

同伴们,还晕船吗?哈哈哈。

Oh look. Land ahoy. Hey! That’s not land.

哦,快看。陆地你好。嘿!那不是陆地。

What is it? No! That’s impossible. It can’t be. It couldn’t be. It shouldn’t be.

它是什么?不!不可能吧。不可能。不能够。不应该啊。

Look, it’s a rubber duck! A rubber duck? A rubber duck?!

看,是一只橡皮鸭!一只橡皮鸭?竟然是一只橡皮鸭? !

Out here? At sea? That’s just crazy.

在这里吗?在海上?简直不可思议。

Wait a minute… that’s Maggie Magic. Isn’t it? Haha! Maggie!

等等...是麦琪的魔法。对不对?哈哈!麦琪!

Did you enjoy my Halloween trick?

我的万圣节小把戏,你还喜欢吗?

Yes. It was a lot of fun. You naughty naughty bird.

是的。非常有趣。你这只淘气的小鸟。

Ok. Abracadabra! Haha. What a crazy Halloween trick Maggie.

好的。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哈哈。多么疯狂的万圣节把戏啊,麦琪。

You naughty naughty bird. Did you enjoy our pirate adventure boys and girls?

你这只淘气的小鸟。小朋友们,你们喜欢我们这次的海盗冒险之旅吗?

Yeah? Then why not watch again or find another Steve and Maggie story.

喜欢吗?那要不要再看一遍或者看看史蒂夫和麦琪其他的视频呢。

And subscribe. Oh yes Maggie, and subscribe.

还有记得订阅。哦,是的,麦琪,记得订阅啊。

Happy Halloween everybody. Happy Halloween. Oh Maggie. Aggrrr. Haha.

祝大家万圣节快乐。万圣节快乐。哦,麦琪。啊呃。哈哈。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shiver ['ʃivə]

想一想再看

vt. 颤动(碎裂)
n. 冷颤(碎块)

 
rubber ['rʌbə]

想一想再看

n. 橡胶,橡皮,橡胶制品
adj. 橡胶的

联想记忆
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 
crab [kræb]

想一想再看

n. 蟹
v. 捕蟹,使横行
n.

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
shark [ʃɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鲨鱼
n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手

 
pirate ['paiərit]

想一想再看

n. 海盗,盗印者,侵犯专利权者
v. 侵犯版

联想记忆
hoist [hɔist]

想一想再看

v. 升起,升高,举起
n. 起重机,升高

 
bubble ['bʌbl]

想一想再看

n. 气泡,泡影
v. 起泡,冒泡

 
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。