手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

惊悚恐怖电影《致命感应》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm having visions.

我有了某种幻觉。
The body of Dr. Florence Weaver was found brutally murdered in her home this morning.
弗洛伦斯·韦弗医生今早在家中被残忍杀害了。
Did you know her?
你认识她吗?
No, but I saw her die.
不认识,但我看着她死了。
I'm seeing things. I'm seeing murders... as they're happening.
我会看到很奇怪的东西。当谋杀发生时,我会看到。
Hello?
有人吗?
He says his name is Gabriel.
他说他叫加布里埃尔。
I think he's someone from my past.
我想他应该是之前我认识的人。
Whatever happened to you before you joined our family hurt you in a way that I can't even imagine.
你来到我们家之前,受到的伤害你我都无法想象。

惊悚恐怖电影《致命感应》预告片

Just stop saying that.

别再说了。
Maddie, who are you talking to? Gabriel.
马蒂,你在跟谁说话?加布里埃尔。
Is he your imaginary friend? Imaginary friend, imaginary...
他是你想象中的朋友吗?想象中的朋友...
He's the Devil.
他是魔鬼。
Whatever it was, it's back.
不管它是什么,它回来了。
He killed again. He's getting closer.
他又杀人了。他越来越近了。
He wants to talk to you.
他想和你谈谈。
Mom, what do you know?
妈妈,你知道些什么?
He's coming for me.
他要来找我了。
Who are you, Gabriel?
你是谁,加布里埃尔?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 织布者,织工

 
imaginary [i'mædʒinəri]

想一想再看

adj. 想象的,虚构的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。