手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第141期:Tony老师都这么任性吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie, let’s learn and play!

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》栏目!

Oh, ahhh! A zombie! Oh, a zombie, a zombie.

哦,啊!有一只丧尸!哦,有一只丧尸,有一只丧尸。

Steve is a zombie. Maggie, be quiet, you naughty naughty bird.

史蒂夫是一只丧尸。麦琪,安静一点。你这只淘气、顽皮的小鸟。

By the way, good morning. Steve needs a haircut.

对了,大家早上好啊。史蒂夫需要理发了。

Zombie, zombie. What is Maggie talking about?

丧尸,丧尸。麦琪在说些什么?

Naughty naughty bird. Woah! Look at my hair.

淘气的小鸟。哇啊!你们看我的发型。

Wow! I really do look like a zombie.

哇!我看起来真的像丧尸。

Steve looks like a zombie. Steve looks like a zombie.

史蒂夫看起来像一只丧尸。史蒂夫看起来像一只丧尸。

Oh Maggie, I really need a haircut. Look! Yeah! I can do it!

哦,麦琪,我真的需要理发了。你看!没错!这事儿交给我吧!

dscy32.jpg

Really? Yeah! Come to the garden, when you’re ready. OK, I’ll be there soon.

真的吗?没错!准备好了就来花园吧。好的,我很快就过去。

Oh great! Just a quick bit of Maggie Magic – Abracadabra– and I’ll be good to go.

太好了!只要来一段麦琪的魔法咒语,我就可以出门了。

Hi Maggie. Hi! What’s all this? I just need a quick haircut.

嗨,麦琪!嗨!这些都是什么?我只要快速理个发就行。

Oh, just sit there and don’t move.

哦,坐下别动就行了。

OK. With a little Maggie Magic my haircut is done.

好吧。念一段麦琪的魔法咒语,头发就理好了。

But listen, what’s that noise, Maggie? Sit still Steve. Don’t move.

但是,听!那是什么声音,麦琪?坐好不要动,史蒂夫。

What’s that noise? Steve, sit still! Maggie, where are you?

那是什么声音?史蒂夫,坐好!麦琪,你在哪儿?

Oh, stop moving Steve. Maggie?! What are you doing?

哦,别动了,史蒂夫。麦琪?!你在做什么?

Giving you a haircut! Yeah! Oh, Maggie… My hair!

给你理发啊!真棒!哦,麦琪...我的头发!

Oh, what are you doing you naughty naughty bird?

你这只淘气的小鸟究竟在做什么。

Oh, sit still Steve. Don’t cut my hair. Stop moving! Maggie!

哦,坐好史蒂夫。别剪我的头发。别再动了!麦琪!

Stop it! Sit still! Oh Maggie, this isn’t Maggie Magic.

快停下!快坐好!哦,麦琪,这不是麦琪的魔法咒语。

I can’t give you a good haircut. Hey! Sit still! What are you doing? Stop moving!

我没法给你好好理发。嘿!坐好别动!你在干什么?别再动来动去了!

You naughty naughty bird. Maggie! I give up! Oh stop, stop.

你这只顽皮淘气的小鸟。麦琪!我认输!哦,快停下,停下!

Oh Maggie, this haircut is crazy! What do you think boys and girls?

哦,麦琪,这个发型丑哭了!孩子们你们觉得如何?

Is this haircut a little bit crazy or very crazy?

这个发型有一点丑还是巨丑无比?

Oh Maggie. Oh Steve. It’s bad, because you won’t sit still.

哦,麦琪。哦,史蒂夫。头发没理好,因为你不好好坐着。

But I thought you would use Maggie Magic. Now, I look like a clown.

只是我以为你会用麦琪魔法咒语。现在好了,我看起来像个小丑。

Oh, yeah! Good idea. Abracadabra! Oh.

哦,耶!好主意。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦。

Now I am a clown. Oh, yeah! Oh, Maggie. You’ve given me very curly red hair.

现在我是小丑了。哦,耶!哦,麦琪。你给我变了一头红色卷发。

Look boys and girls. I’ve got curly red hair.

孩子们看。我有一头红色卷发。

I’ve got curly red hair. I’ve got curly red hair.

我有一头红色卷发。我有一头红色卷发。

Like a clown. Honk honk. Oh, Maggie, I don’t want curly red hair like a clown.

像个小丑一样。嗷,嗷。哦,麦琪,我不想要小丑那种红色的卷发。

Ok then. Abracadabra. Wow! Look at this. I’ve got long blond hair.

那好吧。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哇哦!看这个。我有一头金色长发。

Oh look! Do I look like a girl? Yes? Haha.

你们看!我像不像女孩子?像?哈哈。

So, hey. I’ve got wavy blond hair. I’ve got wavy blond hair.

那么,嘿。我有一头金色卷发。我有一头金色卷发。

I’ve got wavy blond hair. Yeah!

我有一头金色卷发。耶!

But Maggie, I don’t want long wavy blond hair. No?

不过,麦琪,我不想要金色的长卷发。不要?

This hair is too long. It makes me look like a girl.

头发太长了。让我看起来像个女孩子。

Ok. You ask for it. Abracadabra! Oh! Wow! I’m bald. Hehe, yeah!

行吧。这可是你自找的。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦,哇哦!我成光头了,嘿嘿,是的!

Maggie, I’m bald. Look boys and girls, I haven’t got any hair at all.

麦琪,我变成秃头了。孩子们,你们看,我的头发都不见了。

I’m bald. I’m bald. I’m bald.

我成光头了。我成光头了。我成光头了。

Oh! Maggie, I want more hair than no hair.

哦,麦琪,比起光头,我还是想有头发。

Ok. Look at me. Oh Maggie. More hair please. More hair Maggie. Here we go. Abracadabra!

好的,看看我。哦,麦琪。请帮我多变点头发,多变点头发,麦琪。开始吧。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!

Wow! That’s a lot of hair. Yeah! Lot of curly black hair.

哇!这次头发变多了。是的!浓密的黑色卷发。

Oh Maggie! Haha. Look boys and girls. I’ve got curly black hair.

哦,麦琪!哈哈。看孩子们。我有了一头黑色卷发。

I’ve got curly black hair. I’ve got curly black hair.

我有了一头黑色卷发。我有了一头黑色卷发。

Lot’s of curly black hair. Oh, but Maggie. It’s the wrong colour.

浓密的黑色卷发。哦,不过麦琪。头发颜色不对啊。

Change the colour Maggie. Change the colour. OK.

换掉发色,麦琪。换掉发色。好的。

This is nice but my hair isn’t this colour. Here we go!

虽然这个发型不错,但是我的头发不是这个颜色。开始吧!

Change the colour. Abracadabra! Maggie! Not like this.

换掉发色。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!麦琪!不是这样的。

Oh. OK. Abracadabra! Oh. Straight purple hair.

哦,好吧!唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦,紫色直发。

That’s different. Oh, look boys and girls. I’ve got straight purple hair.

这次倒是不一样。哦,孩子们看啊。我有紫色的直发了。

I’ve got straight purple hair. I’ve got straight purple hair.

我有紫色的直发了。我有紫色的直发了。

Oh. But I still need a haircut.

哦,不过我还是需要理发。

Oh come on Maggie. Give me a nice normal haircut. OK! Abracadabra!

哦,拜托了麦琪。给我变一个好看、正常的发型吧。行!唵嘛呢叭咪吽!

Oh. Not like this. Abracadabra! Oh Maggie, I can’t see! Abracadabra!

哦,不是这样的。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦,麦琪,我看不到了!唵嘛呢叭咪吽!

Don’t be silly! Abracadabra! Maggie, stop giving me crazy haircuts just give me back my hair.

别傻了!唵嘛呢叭咪吽!麦琪,别再给我变奇怪的发型了,把我的头发还给我。

OK! Abracadabra! Oh, that’s better. But we’re just back at the start again.

好的!唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦,这样好多了。不过,我们好像回到了最初的样子了。

Oh that’s my phone. Oh. Oh no, I’m going to be late.

哦,是我的手机。哦。哦,不,我要迟到了。

Oh great! Now Steve is not moving I can finish his haircut, yeah!

哦,太棒了!现在史蒂夫不乱动了,我可以帮他剪头发了!

I better reply and tell them that I need to go for a haircut first.

我最好还是回复下他们,告诉他们我得先理个发。

Oh good. Sit still Steve. Yeah! Don’t move. Oh, hahaha.

哦,很好。好好坐着,史蒂夫。对!不要动。哦,哈哈哈。

That was a big bit. Good boy Steve. Don’t move. Yeah! Finished.

这可是个大问题。史蒂夫真乖。别动啊。耶!大功告成。

Wow! Great! You’ve finally used Maggie Magic to give me a nice haircut.

哇!太棒了!你终于用麦琪魔法给我理了个好看的发型。

No. Your haircut is good because you didn’t move. You sat still.

不是的。发型理得好,是因为你没乱动。你安静地坐着。

Oh thanks Maggie. It looks good. Yeah!

哦,谢谢麦琪。发型看起来不错。是啊!

What do you think boys and girls?

孩子们,你们觉得如何?

I hope you like my new haircut and Maggie is right, isn’t she?

希望大家喜欢我的新发型,麦琪说的没错,对不对?

When you go to get your haircut don’t worry.

理发的时候不要太担心。

Just sit still don’t move too much or it could all go wrong. Yeah!

安静坐着,动作幅度不要太大,否则事情就糟糕了。是的!

Oh Maggie. You’ve been naughty enough for one day.

哦,麦琪。你今天已经够淘气了。

No more silliness. What?! I’ve got to go!

可别再犯傻了。什么? !我得走了!

No more silliness? Oh ho, no no no. Watch this boys and girls. Abracadabra!

别再犯傻了?哦,不,才不是。孩子们,看这个。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!

Did you say something Maggie? Oh, yes, subscribe! Oh yeah. Subscribe.

麦琪你刚说什么了?哦,是的,请大家订阅!哦,对,记得订阅。

Please do subscribe and if you like this video please watch it again.

请记得订阅,如果大家喜欢这期视频,请再看一遍。

Or find another Steve and Maggie story. Yay!

或者再找一期史蒂夫和麦琪的故事观看。耶!

But I’ve really got to go. Haha. See you next time boys and girls.

不过,我现在真的得走了。哈哈,孩子们下期节目见 。

Bye for now. Yay! Oh silly Steve. Haha. Hey, do you need a haircut? Haha! Yeah!

再见了。耶!哦,愚蠢的史蒂夫。哈哈。嘿,你们需要理发吗?哈哈!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。