手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

什么样的甜点适合招待亲友?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Tomorrow I've got some friends and family coming around that I haven't seen for a long, long time.

明天我要招待一些很长时间没见面的亲友。

It's going to be so nice to get everyone together and now it's time for an incredible dessert.

把大伙儿聚在一起实在是太幸福了,现在该准备一道美味绝伦的甜点了。

Semifreddo means semi-frozen and it's basically a homemade ice cream.

Semifreddo(冷霜蛋糕)的意思是半冷冻,可以说是一款自制的冰淇淋。

We're going to flavour it with chocolate.

我们要用巧克力调味。

Chocolate... 100 grams goes in a little bowl over some simmering water.

巧克力……将100克的巧克力放入一个小碗内,倒入一些沸腾的水。

We'll melt that down.

然后把巧克力熔化。

I'll just crack the eggs and then I want to take out the lovely yolk and then a pinch of salt.

我要打碎鸡蛋,然后取出可爱的蛋黄,再撒一撮盐。

jmms15.jpg

And that is stiff egg whites done.

蛋白要打发成这样才算完成。

Part two is the cream.

第二部分是奶油。

200 millilitres in there and then add 100 grams of sugar to my double cream.

200毫升的奶油,然后在高脂奶油中加入100克糖。

We're gonna just whisk and what we want to achieve from this is soft peaks.

我们只需要搅拌,把奶油打发。

So, in this bowl here we have our chocolate.

这个碗里的是巧克力。

Then I'm gonna go in with a regular tin of vanilla rice pudding

然后放入一罐普通的香草米布丁,

and then we can go in with the egg yolks followed by 2 tablespoons of cocoa.

然后放入蛋黄,再加入两汤匙可可粉。

Put the cream in and the egg whites.

把奶油和蛋白都倒进去。

We're just going to spin the bowl and fold.

我们要在碗里不停地翻搅。

If you rough it up, it won't have the air, it won't have the elegance.

如果你草草了事,里面就不会有空气,卖相也不会雅观。

Here I've got a terrine mould.

我准备了一个陶罐模具。

In here with that amazing semifreddo.

然后把神奇的冷霜蛋糕倒进去。

And let's get that in the freezer as quickly as possible.

我们要尽快把它放进冰箱里。

Get yourself a little pan on a high heat there.

准备一个小平底锅,开大火。

I've got 200 grams of golden caster sugar and we're going to put around 50 mils of water into here.

我准备了200克金砂糖,我们要往锅里倒大约50毫升水。

And as that's doing its business I want to show you how to make a little spiced dust.

砂糖熬制的过程中,我要给大家展示如何制作五香粉。

So what I've got here is 2 heaped teaspoons of icing sugar or heaped teaspoon of cocoa powder.

我这里有两茶匙的糖霜、一茶匙的可可粉。

Then I've got a teaspoon of the allspice cinnamon and coriander seeds.

然后放一茶匙多香粉、肉桂粉和香菜籽。

But the other curveball is chilli.

但另一个问题是辣椒。

So I'm going to put it into a little spice grinder, liquidiser.

现在我要把它放进一个香料研磨器里。

Oh it smells amazing. Get a little non-stick tray.

哇,闻起来真香。准备一个不粘托盘。

Let's give it a little kiss of oil, to be double sure nothing's gonna stick

上面擦一点油,确保不会粘底,

and what I will do is rub this across and I'll pour my praline into that.

我要做的是把油抹匀,然后把果仁倒进去。

So now that caramel is nice and dark, let's put those hazelnuts in nice and carefully, don't touch it.

现在焦糖已经熬制完毕,我们把榛子放进去,小心一点,不要碰到。

That will be the most amazing amazing flavour.

此香气只应天上有啊。

So that's your homemade caramel... it's that simple. Done and dusted.

这就是自制的焦糖…就是这么简单。大功告成。

Good to see you. So nice to see you, you okay? Yeah!

见到你真开心。很高兴见到你,过得还好吗?挺好的!

How are you? Yeah!

你近来如何?不错!

I've done most of the important jobs yesterday...

昨天我把大部分重要的工作都做完了...

so dessert in the freezer, semifreddo.... it's looking amazing.

甜点放在冰箱里,冷霜蛋糕....看起来美味极了。

And we can turn that out in here on a nice little platter.

我们可以把甜点取出来放在漂亮的盘子里。

Now sprinkle this with our lovely spice dust.

现在撒上精致的香料粉。

This you can either smash up in a pestle and mortar or whack it in a machine.

这一步你可以用杵和臼捣碎,也可以用机器打碎。

You can finish it with just a few raspberries, strawberries.

最后再用覆盆子和草莓装饰一下。

Who wants some semifreddo?

谁想尝一尝冷霜蛋糕?

How do you put the rice in it?

你怎么把米放进去的?

What rice? There is no rice. Really?

什么米?没有米啊。真的假的?

Dad, that is so nice. Delicious! Delicious!

爸爸,这道甜点也太好吃了吧。口感不错!真好吃!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
tin [tin]

想一想再看

n. 罐头,锡,听头
adj. 锡制的

 
vanilla [və'nilə]

想一想再看

n. 香草
adj. 香草的,平淡的,乏

联想记忆
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕
n.

 
spice [spais]

想一想再看

n. 药料,香料,情趣
vt. 用香料调味

联想记忆
mortar ['mɔ:tə]

想一想再看

n. 臼,研钵,灰泥 v. 用灰泥涂抹,用灰泥结合

联想记忆
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。