手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

犯罪惊悚美剧《金斯敦市长》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Every member of my family fights this fight.

我们家族的每个成员,都在为此战斗。
We get paid to give advice, so let me give you some.
我们的工作是提供建议,所以我会给你一些建议。
Wherever you're from, you should go back, you won't make it here.
不管你是哪来的,你都应该回去,你在这里撑不下去的。
We help these parasites. You hold it together for everyone else.
我们帮助这些寄生虫。你们负责让其他人保持冷静。
You're couriers. Fix-it men. Part-time gangsters.
你是一位通讯员。修理工。还是一位兼职歹徒。
You hate this town, and all you've done since you were a little boy is dream of leaving.
你讨厌这座城市,你从小就一直梦想着离开。
I don't know how to leave.
我不知道该如何离开。

犯罪惊悚美剧《金斯敦市长》预告片

Let's deal with the devil, brother.

兄弟,让我们携手对付这个恶魔吧。
She's been in the jaws of the beast. Someday he gonna finish his meal.
她被困在了野兽的嘴里。总有一天他会吃掉他的食物的。
Every once in a while, it's nice to remind them.
每隔一段时间,就要提醒他们一下。
They're the prisoners, not us.
他们是囚犯,不是我们。
Didn't even make it a month before this place tore me to pieces.
没到一个月的时间,我就已经被这地方撕成碎片了。
Oh, I got some bad news for you:
我有个坏消息要告诉你,
This is not torn to pieces, not even close. It's coming.
你还没被撕成碎片,根本就没有。而是刚刚开始。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。