手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

刘亦菲谈《花木兰》

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I wanted to see how much more I can do as an actress and what are my abilities.

我想知道作为一个演员我还能多做些什么,我的能力是什么。

I want to discover more and more and more and learn more skills and feel more.

我想探索更多的东西,学习更多的技能,感受更多。

And I know that her... she's facing extreme circumstances.

我知道她…她面临着极端的情况。

That's... that might be not everyday everyone could experience.

这是……这可能不是每个人每天都能体验到的。

I think I really have the passion for that.

我觉得我对这一点是很有激情的。

She's discovering herself, not on the surface, but deep inside.

她正在发掘自己,不是表面上的,而是从内心深处。

Well she thinks that maybe the perfect her in other people's eyes is that way.

她觉得,也许在别人眼里完美的她是那样的。

But then you'll realize eventually you can be that and you can be more than that.

但你最终会意识到,你可以成为那样的人,你甚至可以超越那样的人。

I think everyone is just so perfect for their role.

我觉得每个人都非常适合自己的角色。

I have to say that, Jet, I worked with him maybe 10 or 12 years ago.

我不得不说,李连杰,我大概10年前或12年前跟他合作过。

So good to see him again. He's really the perfect... perfect person for the Emperor.

再次见到他太高兴了。他真的是皇帝的完美人选。

And Gongli, oh my god, she is my godness. I'm a fan.

还有巩俐,天啊,她是我的女神。我是她的粉丝。

I... I couldn't believe that this time I'll be work... I get the opportunity to be work with her.

我…我不敢相信这次我要……我有机会和她一起工作。

So I just... I'm just I was so excited and on set I always wanted to chat to her.

所以我就……我太激动了,在片场我总想和她聊天。

But I have to remind myself that I have to focus on my... my work.

但我必须提醒自己,我得专注于我的……我的工作。

I'm so thankful. I think she is the actor's director.

我很感激。我认为她是演员的导演。

She knows so much about acting... about how to express the right emotion.

她对表演很在行……知道如何表达正确的情感。

And she's pretty open to possibilities.

她能够开放地拥抱各种可能性。

So when we rehearse... we rehearse before each scene, it could be go many many directions.

所以当我们预演的时候……我们在每个场景前都要预演,它可能会有各种走向。

She's always open with it and...

她一直很包容开放……

I think we do share some qualities that we think we only show... show the emotions and show the things that we really feel.

我认为我们确实有一些共同的想法,我们认为只去表现……表现情感,表现我们真正的感受。

We don't want it to be like.. fancy... you are like big... cuz I don't know if she agrees but I think that really...

我们不希望它是……华丽的……宏达的……因为,我不知道她是不是这样想,但我觉得那很……

The small details, even a breath, even a blink, it means something especially on the big screen.

那些小细节,哪怕只是短暂的瞬间,哪怕只是眨眼之间,都内涵丰富,尤其是在大荧幕上。

Yeah but I don't really like pay attention, you know, to really stand in front of the mirror I said oh I oh... but...

是的,但我没有可以去注意,比如真的去站在镜子前端详自己,噢,我这身材……但是……

I think that I did build up strength, the strength that I need to play the character.

我觉得我确实有在提升力量,训练出我演绎这个角色需要的力量。

That's what I cared about.

这才是我关心的。

Like how fast I can move and how I can use my strength to help with the other action sequence.

比如我能移以多快的速度移动,我如何运用我的力量来帮助完成这些武打戏。

And even with energy... and I think it really helped.

甚至是体能方面……我觉得确实有帮助。

Thank for all the trainers.

谢谢所有的教练。

You see cause our Armour right?

你这么问是因为我们的盔甲对吧?

We have different color represents different groups of soldiers.

我们用不同的颜色代表不同的兵团。

And the red for Mulan, it works really well on screen.

红色代表木兰,在荧幕上效果很好。

And I think it represents passion, brave and love.

我觉得红色代表了激情、勇气和爱。

I think Bina is really good as using color to tell the story.

我认为比娜很擅长用颜色来讲故事

There is a scene that before Mulan go on her journey, she took the final last look at her family, she thought she might die.

有一个场景是木兰启程之前,她最后看了一眼她的家人,当时她觉得她可能会战死。

So... and then I remember that saying she taught me...

所以……我想起当时她对我说的话……

I said "Why are we using this color?"

我问“为什么要用这种颜色?”

It's kind of cold bluish purplish outfit, costume.

这种冷调的蓝紫色服装,戏服。

And she said yeah I want to bring the, you know, the little smooth and maybe a little sad underneath it.

然后她说,没错,我想要用它营造一种柔和、悲伤的感情。

You know, quiet compared to the matchmakers thing that's happened before, so it's a contrast.

这一幕很安静,和前面媒人的那幕戏形成了对比。

Then I think I never thought about it.

然后我就觉得,我从来没想到过这一点。

It's... it's something some information for me as well.

这是……这也给我的表演提供了信息。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
blink [bliŋk]

想一想再看

vi. 眨眼,闪烁,屈服,视若无睹 vt. 使眨眼,尽力

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
sequence ['si:kwəns]

想一想再看

n. 顺序,连续,次序,序列,一系列
vt.

联想记忆
costume ['kɔstju:m]

想一想再看

n. 服装,剧装
vt. 提供服装,为 ...

联想记忆
extreme [ik'stri:m]

想一想再看

adj. 极度的,极端的
n. 极端,极限

 
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。