手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA一起学英语-2级 > 正文

第10节:体验秘鲁文化 Visit to Peru

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, Anna!

嗨,安娜!

Hi, Bruna! What's up?

嗨,布鲁娜!怎么了?

I thought we could meet for lunch today.

我想我们今天可以一起吃午饭。

I wish I could, but I can't. I have to research Peru for a story.

我希望我可以,但我不能。我不得不为一个故事搜集有关秘鲁的资料。

How's it going?

进展得怎么样?

Not so good. I've been reading about Peru and listening to Peruvian music.

不太顺利。我一直在看有关秘鲁的资料,听秘鲁音乐。

I really want to understand Peru. I hope it's enough.

我真的很想了解秘鲁。我希望这样足够了。

You should visit Peru.

你应该去游览秘鲁。

I wish!

我希望我可以去游览秘鲁!

You can!

你可以!

Bruna, I don't have the money or time to go to Peru. My deadline is tomorrow!

布鲁娜,我没钱也没时间去秘鲁。我的截止日期是明天!

No, I don't mean to really go there. The museum where I work is having a Peruvian festival today!

不,我不是说真的让你去那里。我工作的博物馆今天要举办秘鲁艺术节!

Anna? Anna? Anna, are you there?

安娜?安娜?安娜,你在听吗?

Hello again! Professor Bot here. Today we will hear about wishes and hopes. Bruna asked Anna to go to lunch, but she answered,

又见面了!我是博特教授。今天,我们将会听到有关愿望和希望的句子。布鲁娜请安娜去吃午饭,但她回答,

"I wish I could, but I can't." Listen for more hope and wish sentences. See you soon.

“我希望我可以,但我做不到。”注意听更多含有hope和wish的句子。待会儿见。

Hi, Anna!

嗨,安娜!

Hi, Bruna! Thanks for telling me about this event.

嗨,布鲁娜!谢谢你告诉我这个活动。

Sure! It's much better than staring at your computer. I hope it helps with your story.

不客气!这比盯着你的电脑看要好得多。我希望这对你的故事会有所帮助。

I'm sure it will. So, what should we see first?

肯定会的。那么,我们应该先看什么呢?

Dance and music are very important to Peruvian culture, so let's watch the dancers.

舞蹈和音乐对秘鲁文化非常重要,所以我们去看看舞蹈演员吧。

Great! Let's go!

太棒了!我们走吧!

There's this very special Peruvian dance called Marinera Nortena.

有一种非常特别的秘鲁舞蹈叫Marinera Nortena。

I love the Marinera Nortina…!

我喜欢Marinera Nortina……

Marinera Nortena.

Marinera Nortena。

Marinera Norten… ?

Marinera Norten?

No. Marinera Nortena.

不。Marinera Nortena。

I love the … marriage dance!

我喜欢婚礼舞蹈!

Bruna, I read about this dance. But it is much more romantic in person!

布鲁娜,我看过这种舞蹈的资料。但是亲身体验这种舞蹈要更加浪漫!

The dancers are giving lessons after their performance. You should try it!

舞蹈演员们在表演结束后会授课。你应该去试试!

I'd love to. But I'm not ready to get married. I mean, one day I hope to meet the right guy.

我想要试试。但我还没准备好结婚。我是说,我希望有一天能遇到我的真命天子。

We'll buy matching motorcycles and ride into the sunset--the wind blowing through our hair!

我们会买相配的摩托车,向着夕阳骑行——风吹过我们的头发!

Anna, the dance just shows the courtship tradition. It doesn't mean you will get married.

安娜,这种舞只是展示了求爱的传统。这并不意味着你会结婚。

Oh. Well, I'll try anyway.

哦。好吧,不管怎样,我都会试一试的。

Don't forget. This festival also shows Peruvian art!

别忘了,这个节日还展示了秘鲁美术作品!

I hope I have time to see everything!

我希望我有时间把所有的东西都看一看!

Anna, I wish I could join you. But I have some work to do.

安娜,真希望我可以和你一起去看。但我还有一些工作要做。

Of course, of course. You go back to work. I'll check out the art.

当然,当然。你回去工作吧。我去看看美术作品。

Okay, I'm hoping to finish in about an hour. Let's meet then.

好吧,我希望我可以在一个小时内完成工作。然后我们再见面吧。

Great. See you then!

太棒了。再见!

See ya!

再见!

Did you notice any sentences with hope or wish?

你们有没有注意到含有hope或wish的句子?

Anna says, "One day I hope to meet the right guy."

安娜说:“我希望有一天能遇到我的真命天子。”

That's an example of using "hope" with an infinitive to talk about doing something in the future. Keep watching!

这是一个用“hope”与不定式连用来谈论将来做某事的例子。继续看!

Oh, wow! I can make my own Peruvian art!

哦,哇!我可以创作我自己的秘鲁画!

Anna, how's it going?

安娜,怎么样?

Hi, Bruna!

嗨,布鲁娜!

You know you're in the kid's section, right?

你知道你在儿童区吧?

I'm in the art making section.

我在美术创作区。

I see that. Your art is very nice. I wish I could do art like that.

我看到了。你的画很漂亮。我希望我也能画出那样的画。

Oh, no, this one's not mine. This is mine.

哦,不,这不是我的。这是我的。

Wow! Really? That's really nice!

哇!真的?真的很好!

Thanks! And thanks for telling me about this festival. I learned so much about Peru. Ooh, we still have time!

谢谢!谢谢你告诉我这个节日。我了解了很多关于秘鲁的东西。哦,我们还有时间!

Time for what?

做什么的时间?

Time for Marinera Nortena!

跳Marinera Nortena的时间!

Do you remember what Anna said? "I really want to understand Peru."

你们还记得安娜说过什么吗?“我真的很想了解秘鲁。”

I hope you understand Peru a little better now, too.

我希望你们现在也能更好地了解秘鲁。

And I wish I could talk with you more about grammar, but that's all the time we have today! Go to the website to learn more!

我希望我可以和你们多谈谈语法,但以上就是今天的内容!了解更多信息,请访问网站!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。