手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

六个只有真正容易共情的人才能理解的挣扎

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers, welcome back to our channel.

嗨,Psych2Go观众们,欢迎观看我们的视频。

Have you ever wished you could feel what others do?

你是否曾经希望自己能感受到别人在做什么?

You could comfort and understand what people are going through better, so what's not to like?

你可以更好地安慰、理解人们正在经历的事情,那么还有什么不喜欢的呢?

Did you know there are actually people who can do this?

你知道真的有人可以做到这一点吗?

They're called empaths and they can feel other people's emotions as if they were their own.

他们被称为共情者,他们可以感受别人的情绪,就像他们自己的一样。

Their highly perceptive and sensitive nature makes them some of the most understanding and compassionate people out there.

他们敏锐和敏感的天性使他们成为世界上最善解人意和富有同情心的人。

But there are some drawbacks to being an empath.

但是,作为一个共情者也有一些缺点。

Empaths struggle with a lot more than some may realize.

共情者内心挣扎要比一些人意识到的要多得多。

Are you curious as to what these difficulties are?

你想知道这些困难是什么吗?

Well, here are six struggles only genuine empaths will understand.

好吧,这里有六个只有真正的共情者才能理解的挣扎。

Number one, being highly sensitive to other's emotions.

第一,对他人情绪高度敏感。

Picture this, you're having the best morning so far.

想象一下,你度过了到目前为止最美好的早晨。

You had a delicious breakfast and are ready to conquer the day.

你吃了一顿美味的早餐,准备好征服这一天了。

Then, someone having the worst day of their lives walks into the room.

然后,一个经历了一生中最糟糕的一天的人走进房间。

You can practically feel their annoyance from a mile away, and it rubs off on you.

你在一英里外几乎都能感觉到他们的恼怒,这会使你情绪低落。

Your nice day immediately turns sour and you just can't bounce back.

你美好的一天立即变得糟糕,不能重新振作起来。

Empaths are highly sensitive to how others are feeling.

共情者对他人的感受高度敏感。

This means someone else's bad mood affects you as well.

这意味着别人的坏情绪也会影响到你。

And you can't simply stop feeling that way.

你不能容易地停止这种感觉。

This heightened sensitivity leads to emotional burnout and being mentally overwhelmed.

这种高度敏感会导致情绪疲惫和精神不堪重负。

You often struggle to separate your emotions from someone else's leaving no emotional space for yourself.

你常常很难将自己的情绪与他人的情绪分开,没有给自己留下任何情绪空间。

So while experiencing what others feel sounds great, don't forget, you need to practice self-care and relaxation as well.

因此,当体验别人的感受听起来很棒时,也不要忘了,你还需要练习照顾自己的情绪和放松。

Number two, needing alone time.

第二,需要独处的时间。

Do you love being around others all the time?

你喜欢一直和别人呆在一起吗?

With your great people skills, it sure sounds logical.

以你出色的人际交往能力,这听起来很合乎逻辑。

However, empaths need a lot of alone time as well.

然而,共情者也需要大量的独处时间。

Constantly feeling other's emotions without any check on when, where, who, or to what extent, being with people all the time can get exhausting.

不停地感受别人的情绪,而不考虑在什么时候、什么地方、是谁、或到什么程度的一直和别人呆在一起,会让人筋疲力尽。

You need alone time to recharge and process everything that goes on in your mind.

你需要独处的时间来充电、处理你脑海中发生的一切。

Most people think you're being rude or avoidant, but it truly isn't personal.

大多数人认为你无礼或逃避,但这真的不是针对个人的。

At the end of the day, empaths deserve as much patience and understanding as they give others.

归根结底,共情者值得得到和他们给予他人一样多的耐心和理解。

Number three, people taking advantage of you.

第三,有人在利用你。

Do you often feel like you can't say no to someone?

你是否经常觉得你不能对某人说不?

Whether it be peer pressure or trying to avoid disappointing someone, saying no can be hard.

无论是来自同龄人的压力,还是为了避免让某人失望,说“不”都会很难。

When it comes to empaths, saying no is especially difficult.

当谈到共情者时,说“不”尤其困难。

You can feel the other person's frustration and worry when the request isn't met, which can lead to major guilt.

当请求没有得到满足时,你可以感受到对方的沮丧和担忧,这可能会导致严重的负罪感。

Many empaths are happy to help, both in order to avoid this guilt and simply because you understand the request is important.

很多共情者都很乐意帮忙,既为了避免这种负罪感,也仅仅是因为你明白这个请求很重要。

However, this compassion can lead to getting taken advantage of.

然而,这种同情心可能会导致被利用。

Some people ask for too much without considering the other person's feelings and limits.

有些人要求太多,不考虑对方的感受和局限。

Empaths are some the kindest people out there, but everyone has boundaries that deserve to be respected.

共情者是世界上最善良的人,但每个人都有值得尊重的界限。

Number four, knowing when someone is not okay.

第四,知道别人什么时候过得不好。

Has a close friend ever lied about being okay? Could you tell?

有没有亲密的朋友谎称自己没事?你能看出来吗?

Because empaths are highly sensitive and intuitive, you generally know when someone is lying, even without being best friends beforehand.

因为共情者高度敏感、直觉很强,通常知道某人在撒谎,即使之前不是最好的朋友。

This may sound like a great thing, but it has some drawbacks as well.

这听起来可能是一件很棒的事情,但它也有一些缺点。

Being the only person who can tell when someone isn't okay is a lot of responsibility.

当一个人过得不好的时候,成为唯一一个能看出来的人会觉得是很大的责任。

An empath may feel accountable for making them feel better, which can take away from your life.

共情者可能觉得有责任让他们感觉更好,这可能会把你生活中的好心情带走。

It can be a great task to find the balance between respecting other's boundaries and trying to help.

要在尊重他人的界限和尽力帮助之间找到平衡,这可能是一项艰巨的任务。

This makes being an empath very difficult.

这使得成为一个共情者变得非常困难。

So if you are one, you should try to remember that no one person is obligated to make everyone else happy.

因此,如果你是容易共情的人,你应该努力记住,没有人有义务让所有人都快乐。

You need to prioritize yourself as well.

你也需要确定把自己放在第一位。

Number five, being labeled as too sensitive.

第五,被贴上过于敏感的标签。

Have you ever been called too sensitive? If so, why?

你有没有被人说过太敏感了?如果有,为何呢?

More often than not, being called too sensitive is simply someone else trying to excuse their bad behavior.

通常情况下,被称为过于敏感只是别人试图为自己不好的行为开脱。

By shifting the focus onto you, they can make it seem as if you're in the wrong when you aren't.

通过将焦点转移到你身上,他们可以让你看起来好像是错的一方,其实你没有错。

Empaths tend to care a lot, sometimes over things that may not be a big deal to others.

共情者往往会关心过度,有时会关心一些对别人来说可能不是什么大事的事情。

This means you're often called too emotional or hypersensitive.

这意味着人们经常说你过于情绪化或过度敏感。

In reality, you simply have a lot of compassion and care for the world around you, which definitely isn't anything to apologize for. More power to you.

事实上,你只是对你周围的世界充满了同情和关心,这绝对没有什么好道歉的。给你更多权力。

And number six, violence is deeply upsetting.

第六,暴力事件令人深感不安。

When you hear something horrible on the news, how does it affect you?

当你在新闻上听到可怕的事情时,它对你有什么影响?

Are you worried and upset for the rest of your day, or do you compartmentalize it?

接下来的日子里,你会担心和心烦意乱吗? 还是你会把这些都划分开来?

While this isn't true of all empaths, some get deeply distressed when they watch anything violent.

虽然并不是所有的共情者都是这样,但有些共情者在看到任何暴力事件时都会深感苦恼。

Whether it be a horror movie or the news, you may simply get overwhelmed by the rush of negativity.

无论是恐怖片还是暴力新闻,你可能会被铺天盖地的负面情绪淹没。

It can be hard to explain this to non-empaths, but at the end of the day, your feelings and preferences deserve to be respected no matter what.

可能很难向没有同情心的人解释这一点,但归根结底,你的感觉和偏好无论如何都应该得到尊重。

Being an empath has both good and bad aspects.

善解人意既有好的方面,也有坏的方面。

It's unfair to think empaths are fortunate and always happy without being aware of the downsides as well.

在没有意识到缺点的情况下认为容易共情的人是幸运的,总是快乐的,这是不公平的。

They deserve as much love and care as they give to others.

他们应该得到和他们给别人一样多的爱意和关心。

Are you an empath?

你是一个容易共情的人吗?

If so, did you relate to these struggles? Which ones?

如果是的话,你会有这些情感斗争吗?是哪几个呢?

Feel free to comment down below your experience, input or suggestions.

你可以在下方随意评论,你的经历、意见和建议都可以。

If you found this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with those out there figuring out the empath rule book.

如果你觉得这段视频很有帮助,一定要点赞,并与那些想要了解共情者法则的人分享。

Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more new videos.

别忘了订阅 Psych2Go,点击通知,以获得更多新视频。

And as always, thanks so much for watching.

一如既往,非常感谢您的收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fortunate ['fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 幸运的,侥幸的

联想记忆
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
logical ['lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的

联想记忆
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行

 
sensitive ['sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的

联想记忆
sensitivity [.sensi'tiviti]

想一想再看

n. 敏感,多愁善感,感受性

 
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
relaxation [.ri:læk'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 松弛,放松,消遣

 
genuine ['dʒenjuin]

想一想再看

adj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。