手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

动作冒险电影《神秘海域》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

There are places out there you can't find on any map.

有些地方你是在任何地图上都找不到的。
They're not gone, they're just lost.
这些地方并没有消失,只是被遗忘了。
Hey, kid. A little young for a bartender, aren't you?
嘿,小子。你这年纪当调酒师也太年轻了吧?
A little old for prom, aren't you?
你这年纪来参加毕业舞会也太老了吧?
Everything in here. Why the map?
东西都在这里。为什么要专找这幅地图?
This is the path Ferdinand Magellan took to sale around the world.
这是费迪南德·麦哲伦环游世界的航线。
You know your history.
你还听懂历史啊。
It's the biggest treasure that's never been found. 5 billion, easy.
这是未被发现的最大的宝藏。50亿,简单。
I think you're here because of your brother.
我觉得你来这里是因为你哥哥。
Wait, you know my brother Sam?
等等,你认识我哥哥山姆吗?
If we find that gold, we find him too.
如果我们找到宝藏,就能找到他。

动作冒险电影《神秘海域》预告片

Who the hell is this?

你到底是谁?
I'm a friend of Sully's.
我是萨利的朋友。
Sully doesn't have any friends, I should know, I'm one of them.
萨利没有朋友,我知道是因为我就是其中之一。
You are a collector. Well, I dabble. I don't dabble.
你是个收藏家。嗯,我只是玩儿玩儿。我不是玩儿玩儿。
My family has been looking for this fortune for a very long time. So much blood.
我的家族寻找这个宝藏已经很久了。历经血雨腥风。
I'm pretty sure he's just threatened to kill me.
我很确定他刚刚威胁要杀了我。
Don't touch your ear like that. You look like an idiot.
不要那样摸你的耳朵。你看起来像个白痴。
You have no idea who you partnered with.
你都不知道你的搭档是谁。
I've been hearing about this stuff since I was a kid. My brother Sam left one final clue.
我从小就听说过宝藏的事情。我哥哥山姆留下了最后一条线索。
Oh, god!
哦,天啊!
Oh, my god!
哦,我的天啊!
You shouldn't have come out to play with the big boys, wee yin. Because you are about to get a proper Scottish welcome!
你不应该出来和我们这些大人玩儿的,小家伙。因为你将会受到属于苏格兰人的欢迎!
What?
什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sully ['sʌli]

想一想再看

v. 玷污,弄脏 n. 污点,脏污

联想记忆
collector [kə'lektə]

想一想再看

n. 收集家,收税员

 
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。