手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

动作科幻美剧《星际牛仔》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So, what brings you back from the dead?

是什么让你死里逃生的?
A week ago, I did a job. A bounty. I had a partner, believe it or not.
一周前,我接了一项工作。赏金猎人。我还有个搭档,信不信由你。
He know what you used to be?
他知道你的过去吗?
Will I ever see you again?
我们还能再见面吗?
They tried to kill me, Ana. If you need to find me, I go by Spike Spiegel these days.
他们想杀了我,安娜。如果你要找我的话,我现在叫斯派克·斯皮格尔。
I think it's time to blow this scene. Get everybody. And the stuff together.
我觉得是时候结束了。把大家找回来。聚在一起。
Okay. Three, two, one, let's jam!
好吧。三,二,一,我们开始吧!

动作科幻美剧《星际牛仔》预告片

In this solar system, if the cops and the bounty hunters don't get you, The Syndicate will. There's no happy ending here.

在这个太阳系里,如果警察和赏金猎人抓不到你,辛迪加会抓到你。这里没有幸福的结局。
Spoken like a man who's never been in love.
说得像个从没恋爱过的人。
I was. What happened? I was dreaming.
我爱过。然后发生了什么事?我是在做梦。
What do you say, fellas? You want to team up?
你们说呢,伙计们?想组队吗?
I was thinking a 60-40 split. Going my way, of course.
我觉得可以六四分成。当然是我说了算。
Do not shoot her. Please? No.
别开枪。是吗?不要。
What the actual fuck?
这他妈的到底是什么?
We're a team. The three of us. Go grab some bounty.
我们是一个团队。我们三个。去赚赏金吧。
Please, I just want to kill her a little bit.
拜托,我只是想杀了她。
Goddamn it, Spike.
该死,斯派克。
You good guys? Or bad guys?
你们是好人还是坏人?
Depends on who you ask.
这取决于你问的是谁。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。