手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第814期:权力的游戏提利昂(06)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Varys glanced at Shae.

瓦里斯瞥了雪伊一眼。

"My lord, must we trouble your sweet lady's sleep with such grim and bloody talk?"

“大人,我们非得拿这种恐怖血腥的故事来打扰您可爱的小姐睡眠么?”

"A lady might be afraid," said Shae, "but I'm not."

“贵族小姐会害怕,”雪伊说,“可我不会。”

"You should be," Tyrion told her.

“你应该害怕,”提利昂告诉她。

"With Storm's End fallen, Stannis will soon turn his attention toward King's Landing."

“风息堡一旦陷落,史坦尼斯将立刻进军君临。”

He regretted flinging away that wine now.

他现在后悔把酒摔出去了。

"Lord Varys, give us a moment, and I'll ride back to the castle with you."

“瓦里斯大人,给我们一点时间,我马上随你骑回城堡。”

"I shall wait in the stables."

“我在马厩等您。”

He bowed and stomped off.

他鞠了一躬,脚步沉重地离开。

Tyrion drew Shae down beside him.

提利昂将雪伊拉过来,坐到身旁。

"You are not safe here."

“你在这儿不安全。”

"I have my walls, and the guards you gave me."

“我有围墙,还有您给的卫兵。”

"Sellswords," Tyrion said.

“他们是佣兵,”提利昂说。

"They like my gold well enough, but will they die for it?

“他们喜欢我的金子,却不会以死相报;

As for these walls, a man could stand on another's shoulders and be over in a heartbeat.

至于这些围墙,一个人踩在另一个人肩上,转眼之间就能翻过来。

A manse much like this one was burned during the riots.

上次暴乱,有一座跟这里十分相像的宅邸被烧,

They killed the goldsmith who owned it for the crime of having a full larder, just as they tore the High Septon to pieces,

宅子的主人是个金匠,只因为存了粮食就被他们大卸八块。他们还把总主教撕成碎片,

raped Lollys half a hundred times, and smashed Ser Aron's skull in.

强暴了洛丽丝几十次,砸扁了艾伦爵士的头。

What do you think they would do if they got their hands on the Hand's lady?"

你想想,倘若他们抓到首相的情人,会怎么做?”

"The Hand's whore, you mean?"

“您是说首相的妓女吧?”

She looked at him with those big bold eyes of hers.

她用那双无畏的大眼睛看着他。

"Though I would be your lady, m'lord.

“哦,我真希望成为您的情人,大人。

I'd dress in all the beautiful things you gave me,

我要穿上您给我的所有漂亮衣服,

in satin and samite and cloth-of-gold, and I'd wear your jewels and hold your hand and sit by you at feasts.

丝绸,锦绣,金缕……戴上您给我的珠宝,牵着您的手,在晚宴中陪在您身旁。

I could give you sons, I know I could... and I vow I'd never shame you."

我能给您生儿子,我知道我行……我知道我决不会让您丢脸。”

My love for you shames me enough.

我对你的爱就已经让我丢脸了。

"A sweet dream, Shae. Now put it aside, I beg you. It can never be."

“这是一个甜美的梦,雪伊。但是,亲爱的,请把它撇开吧,我求求你,那是永远不可能实现的。”

"Because of the queen? I'm not afraid of her either."

“因为太后?我不怕她。”

"I am."

“可我怕。”

"Then kill her and be done with it.

“那就杀掉她,一了百了。

It's not as if there was any love between you."

你们之间又没什么感情。”

Tyrion sighed.

提利昂叹了口气。

"She's my sister.

“她是我的亲姐姐,

The man who kills his own blood is cursed forever in the sight of gods and men.

谋害血亲将惹来人神共愤,遭到永恒的诅咒。

Moreover, whatever you and I may think of Cersei, my father and brother hold her dear.

此外,不管你我对瑟曦有什么看法,她毕竟深得我父亲和哥哥的宠爱。

I can scheme with any man in the Seven Kingdoms, but the gods have not equipped me to face Jaime with swords in hand."

感谢诸神,我的智略足以对付七大王国里任何一人,但面对手执利剑的詹姆,我只能一筹莫展。”

"The Young Wolf and Lord Stannis have swords and they don't scare you."

“那个少狼主和史坦尼斯大人手中也有剑,可他们都吓不倒您。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bold [bəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的

 
scheme [ski:m]

想一想再看

n. 方案,计划,阴谋
v. 计画,设计,体系

联想记忆
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 
larder ['lɑ:də]

想一想再看

n. 食品贮藏室,伙房,食橱

联想记忆
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。