手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

硬汉烤玉米脆片

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey everybody! Christmas is coming, and nothing says "Christmas" like nachos.

嗨,大家好!圣诞节就要到了,没什么比烤玉米脆片更能代表“圣诞节”了。

So today we're gonna make Macho Nachos.

所以今天我们就来做硬汉烤玉米脆片。

These are the toughest nachos on the block for strong men only.

这款本街区最硬烤玉米脆片仅供硬汉食用。

So ladies, I'm afraid you're gonna have to turn off your computer.

所以女士们,恐怕你们得把电脑关上了。

Please do that now.

请现在就关了吧。

Great! Now that it's just us tough guys, let's get into it.

很好!现在只剩下我们这些硬汉了,我们开始吧。

The first step to making macho nachos is to moisturize.

制作硬汉烤玉米脆片的第一步是保湿。

A good moisturizer adds a layer of protection to the epidermis, keeping your surface epithelium and periderm tissues soft, fresh, and smelling great.

好的润肤霜会在皮肤表层增加一层保护,让你的皮肤上皮和周皮组织变得柔软、清爽、好闻。

The next step is to get a small pan that could go in the oven.

下一步是准备一个能放进烤箱的小平底锅。

Line it with foil if you wanna make clean-up easier or if you wanna transfer it to a plate.

如果你懒得费劲洗盘子,或者你还想把它转移到别的盘子里,可以围着垫一层锡箔纸。

Make sure you're wearing comfortable pants, like yoga pants.

确保你穿着舒服的裤子,比如瑜伽裤。

They allow you to be flexible and quick and nimble on your feet.

这样你就可以行动灵活,脚步动作迅速敏捷。

Guess what?

你猜怎么着?

If you're making Macho Nachos, that means you like sports, so let's get our game-day colors on.

如果你在做这款硬汉烤玉米脆片,那就意味着你喜欢运动,所以让我们涂上比赛日的颜色。

I'm gonna throw a little turqoise for all the teams that play near the ocean.

我要涂一点松石绿色,代表那些在海边比赛的队伍。

I'm gonna throw in some dark red for the Revlon Coyotes.

再涂个深红色,代表露华浓土狼。

Then I'm gonna throw in some glitter for the Arizona Glitter-Backs.

然后再涂上亮片色,代表亚利桑那亮片背。

Make sure you let that dry.

确保等它变干再干别的。

Throw in just enough nachos to create a solid bottom layer.

放足够多的玉米脆片,形成一个坚实的底面。

Grab some cheese, get out your shredder, press.

拿出一些干酪,拿出你的擦丝器,按压。

Once you got that cheddar shredded, you're gonna add a small layer of cheese to the nachos or a thick layer.

当你把干酪擦成丝后,往玉米脆片上铺薄薄的一层干酪,或者厚厚的也行。

Whatever you like.

你喜欢怎样的都行。

Take a tomato and punch it in the face.

拿出一颗番茄,朝着脸锤下去。

Delicately sprinkle a few tomatoes on.

精致地撒上一些番茄碎。

Take a red onion.

拿出一颗紫洋葱。

Turn it into black beans.

把它变成黑豆。

Put a few of those on there.

撒点上去。

Don't be afraid to get precise with how you want things placed.

你要是想更精确地摆放它们,尽管做。

Sprinkle a bit of chopped green onion, and then glob a few bits of the chunky part of the salsa.

撒上一些葱花,然后加一团厚厚的萨尔萨辣酱。

Use a fan or contouring brush to spread it out until it's perfect.

用扇面刷或者修容刷把它铺完美。

And then repeat.

然后重复之前的步骤。

Nachos, cheddar, black beans and tomatoes, sprinkling of green onion, just a little bit of cheese on top.

玉米脆片,干酪,黑豆和番茄,撒葱花,最后顶上再撒点干酪。

Onion's on 350.

烤箱开到350。

We're gonna take these and put them in.

把这些放进去。

While the nachos are cooking, it's a good time to write a poem.

等玉米脆片烤制的时候,很适合写诗。

A haiku is an excellent way to express your feelings especially your feelings about nachos.

俳句是一种很好的用来表达感受的形式,尤其是你对烤玉米脆片的感觉。

Nachos in the pan

锅里的玉米片

Crispy wafers, full of dreams

酥脆的华夫饼,充满梦想

I chew and I feel

我咀嚼,我感觉

The nachos have been in for about 10 minutes.

玉米脆片已经烤了10分钟了。

Cheese is melted, the nachos are getting a little bit brown.

干酪融化了,玉米脆片有点焦黄色了。

Take some guacamole, find a place that's got a nice cheese barrier, and put it right on top in a pile so you can dip.

拿一些牛油果酱,找一个有干酪作为阻隔的地方,把酱放在上面,这样你就有了一个可以蘸的酱堆。

Do the same thing with some salsa.

同样的方法,来点萨尔萨辣酱。

Now tap your way over to the fridge, and get your sour cream.

现在,跳着踢踏舞到冰箱那边,拿出酸奶油。

Except in this case, I'm using Greek yogurt.

不过这次我用的是希腊酸奶。

Tastes great, but like, maybe half the calories or something.

味道很好,而且热量只有其它酸奶的大约一半。

Put in a couple flowers for extra toughness, a single spritz of fancy perfume, and there you have it.

再放上几朵花,让它显得更硬朗,再来一喷高档香水,这样就做好了。

Macho Nachos, the toughest nachos in the world.

硬汉烤玉米脆片,世界上最硬的烤玉米脆片。

No weaklings.

拒绝懦夫。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒
n.

 
precise [pri'sais]

想一想再看

adj. 精确的,准确的,严格的,恰好的

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
melted [meltid]

想一想再看

adj. 融化的;溶解的 v. 融化;溶解(melt的过

 
perfume ['pə:fju:m,pə'fju:m]

想一想再看

n. 香水,香气
vt. 使香气弥漫

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
flexible ['fleksəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 灵活的,易弯曲的,柔韧的,可变通的

联想记忆
epidermis [.epi'də:mis]

想一想再看

n. 表皮,上皮

联想记忆
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
protection [prə'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保护,防卫

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 惊悚版麦当劳麦满分 2021-12-21
  • 道歉版土豆泥 2021-12-27
  • 西葫芦面摆出凌乱发型 2022-01-10
  • 波兰饺子的五种做法 2022-01-20
  • 分手蒜香意面 2022-01-24
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。