手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第169期:漂亮的圣诞礼物包装纸

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie, WOW English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。

Oh. What a lot of Christmas presents!

哦。圣诞礼物真多啊!

Now time to wrap the last one. Hey, Steve, Steve. Not now, Maggie, I'm busy.

现在是时候把最后一个包起来了。嘿,史蒂夫,史蒂夫。现在不行,麦琪,我很忙。

Oh, hello, boys and girls. I'm about to wrap my last Christmas present.

哦,你们好,孩子们。我要包装我的最后一份圣诞礼物了。

But I've got to be careful. I only have a little bit of wrapping paper left.

但我得小心点。我只剩下一点点包装纸了。

Hey, Steve, oh, no, Maggie. Oh, look, what that naughty naughty bird has done.

嘿,史蒂夫,哦,不,麦琪。哦,看,那只淘气的鸟做了什么。

Maggie, look, what you've done to my last bit of Christmas wrapping paper.

麦琪,看,你把我最后一点圣诞包装纸弄成什么样了。

No. Sorry, Steve, but, hey, we can use a little Maggie magic to find some better wrapping paper.

不。对不起,史蒂夫,但是,嘿,我们可以用一点麦琪的魔法来找一些更好的包装纸。

What do you mean?

你是什么意思?

Watch this! Wow! Look at this wrapping paper. Oh, it's great.

看这个!哇!看这张包装纸。哦,太棒了。

What can you see? Yeah.

你们能看见什么?是的。

Snowmen. Lots of snowmen. Hey, can you pretend to be a snowman like me. Yeah.

雪人。很多雪人。嘿,你们可以像我一样假装是雪人吗?是的。

So what are we? We are snowmen. What are we? We are snowmen.

那么我们是什么呢?我们是雪人。我们是什么?我们是雪人。

What are we? We are snowman. Yes. I'm a snowman too. Oh, great.

我们是什么?我们是雪人。是的。我也是雪人。哦,太好了。

Let's take a closer look.

让我们来仔细看看。

Hey, do you like this wrapping paper with these snowmen.

嘿,你们喜欢带雪人的包装纸吗?

Look, hey, look at his little hat and his carroty nose. It's great.

看,嘿,看他的小帽子和胡萝卜色的鼻子。太棒了。

Hey, look at this. Oh. Wow! Hey, look at this wrapping paper.

嘿,看这个。哦。哇!嘿,看看这张包装纸。

What can you see? Yeah. Lots of Santas. It's great.

你们能看见什么?是的。很多圣诞老人。太棒了。

Hey, pretend to be Santa like me with a bag of toys and walking quietly to deliver the presents.

嘿,像我一样假装成圣诞老人,拿着一袋玩具,悄悄地走着去送礼物。

So what are we? We are Santas. What are we? We are Santas.

那么我们是什么呢?我们是圣诞老人。我们是什么?我们是圣诞老人。

What are we? We are Santas.

我们是什么?我们是圣诞老人。

Well done. Come on! Then let's take a closer look.

干得好。来吧!那让我们来仔细看看吧。

Come on! Let's say hello to Santa. Hey, hello, Santa. Say hello to Santa. You well done.

来吧!让我们向圣诞老人问好。嘿,你好,圣诞老人。向圣诞老人问好。你们做得很好。

Look at this. Wow! This is lovely wrapping paper too.

看看这个。哇!这张包装纸也很漂亮。

What can you see? What are they? Yeah!

你们能看见什么?它们是什么?。是的!

They are snowflakes. Hey, pretend to be a snowflake like me.

它们是雪花。嘿,像我一样假装成雪花。

So what are we? We are snowflakes. What are we? We are snowflakes.

那么我们是什么呢?我们是雪花。我们是什么?我们是雪花。

What are we? We are snowflakes. Yay!

我们是什么?我们是雪花。耶!

Let's take a closer look. Hey, let's be careful.

让我们来仔细看看。嘿,我们要小心点。

Oh, look at this snowflake. Oh. Wow! It's very pretty, isn't it? Yeah.

哦,看这片雪花。哦。哇!它很漂亮,不是吗?是的。

Oh, no. Sorry. Hey, Steve, what about this one?

哦,不。对不起。嘿,史蒂夫,这张怎么样?

Hey, there it is. Look at this wrapping paper. Hey, what are they? Yeah.

嘿,在这儿。看这张包装纸。嘿,它们是什么?是的。

They are bells. Can you be a bell like me ding dong ding dong?

它们是铃铛。你们可以像我一样变成铃铛,叮咚叮咚响吗?

Oh, so what are we? We are bells. Ding dong ding dong. We are bells. Ding dong ding dong.

哦,那我们是什么?我们是铃铛。叮咚叮咚。我们是铃铛。叮咚叮咚。

Great! Let's take a closer look, and listen to these bells. Come on, let's listen to the bells.

太棒了!让我们来仔细看看,听听这些铃铛。来吧,让我们听听铃铛。

Hey, that's great, isn't it? Hey, here is another one.

嘿,太棒了,不是吗?嘿,这是另一张。

Hey, look, what can you see on this Christmas wrapping paper? Yeah.

嘿,看,你们在这张圣诞包装纸上看到了什么?是的。

They are candles. Hey, pretend to be a candle like me.

它们是蜡烛。嘿,像我一样假装成蜡烛。

Oh, it must be Maggie magic.

哦,一定是麦琪的魔法。

So what are we? We are candles. What are we? We are candles.

那么我们是什么呢?我们是蜡烛。我们是什么?我们是蜡烛。

What are we? We are candles. Yeah.

我们是什么?我们是蜡烛。是的。

Okay, that's better. Come on! Then let's take a closer look.

好了,这样好多了。来吧!那让我们来仔细看看吧。

Okay, we have to be very careful with the candle.

好的,我们得小心点蜡烛。

But look, the candle is really nice, isn't it? Yeah. Let me put it back. Hey carefully. Hey, Steve, which is your favorite?

但是你们看,蜡烛真的很漂亮,不是吗?是的。让我把它放回去。嘿,小心点。嘿,史蒂夫,你最喜欢哪一张?

Wow, Maggie, I like them all. Okay. Abracadabra!

哇,麦琪,我都喜欢。好吧。阿布拉卡达布拉!

Oh, wow! This Christmas wrapping paper is fantastic. Yeah.

哦,哇!这张圣诞包装纸太棒了。是的。

Look, there are snowflakes. Yeah. There are snowmen. Yeah. There are bells. There are Santas. There's everything.

看,有雪花。是的。有雪人。是的。有铃铛。有圣诞老人。什么都有。

Oh, I can use this wrapping paper to wrap the present myself. Wrap yourself. I can do it. Abracadabra!

哦,我可以用这张包装纸自己包礼物。把你自己包起来。我可以做到。阿布拉卡达布拉!

Oh, Maggie. Hey, oh, you naughty naughty bird. Not me, the Christmas present on the table, Maggie. Abracadabra!

哦,麦琪。嘿,哦,你这只淘气的小鸟。不是我,是桌上的圣诞礼物,麦琪。阿布拉卡达布拉!

That's better. Okay, hey, are you excited about Christmas? I hope so.

这就好多了。好的,嘿,你们对圣诞节感到兴奋吗?我希望如此。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
candle ['kændl]

想一想再看

n. 蜡烛

 
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第167期:风很大 2022-01-01
  • 第168期:史蒂夫的影子去哪里了? 2022-01-08
  • 第170期:一起去购物 2022-01-15
  • 第171期:跳过去 2022-01-16
  • 第172期:和史蒂夫一起坐车吧 2022-01-21
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。