手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA一起学英语-1级 > 正文

第18节:她总是那样做 She Always Does That

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello, from Washington, D.C.! Today at work I am reading the news for the first time.

你们好,这里是华盛顿!今天是我第一次播报新闻。

I am really nervous. But my boss, Ms. Weaver, is here to help me.

我真的很紧张。但我的老板韦弗女士会在这里帮我。

Now, Anna, remember. When we read the news we are always reading facts. We never show our feelings.

安娜,记住。当我们播报新闻时,我们要一直播报事实。我们从不表露我们的感情。

Sure thing, Ms. Weaver.

没问题,韦弗女士。

Great. Are you ready?

太棒了。你准备好了吗?

Yes.

是的。

Okay, let's try the first story!

好的,让我们来试试第一个故事!

Hello, and welcome to The News.

大家好,欢迎收看“新闻报道”。

A new book is very popular with children and families. This is it.

有一本新书很受孩子们和家人们的欢迎。就是这本。

It is about a lost duckling. The duck's mother cannot find him.

它是关于一只迷路的小鸭子的故事。这只鸭子的妈妈找不到他。

Stop! Anna, when you say the words "duck" and "duckling" you look really sad.

停!安娜,当你说“duck”和“duckling”这两个词的时候,你看起来很伤心。

I do?

我看起来很伤心吗?

Yes. Sad is a feeling.

是的。悲伤是一种感觉。

Sad is not a fact. Sorry. Let me try again.

悲伤不是事实。对不起。让我再试一次。

Okay, she's trying again! And … go.

好的,她再试一次!开始。

Hello, and welcome to The News. A new book is very popular with children and families. This is it.

大家好,欢迎收看“新闻报道”。有一本新书很受孩子们和家人们的欢迎。就是这本。

It is about a lost duckling. The duck's mother can not find him. But a family gives him a home.

它是关于一只迷路的小鸭子的故事。这只鸭子的妈妈找不到他。但是有一家人给了他一个家。

Stop! Anna, you are doing it again.

停!安娜,你又看起来很伤心了。

This story is very sad.

这个故事很伤感。

I have an idea. Let's read the second story. She's reading the second story. And … go!

我有个主意。让我们来读第二个故事。她要读第二个故事了。开始!

Okay, let's try the first story!

好的,让我们来试试第一个故事!

She's reading the second story.

她要读第二个故事了。

Hello, and welcome to The News. In Indiana, a grandmother is the first 80-year-old woman to win The Race Car 500.

大家好,欢迎收看“新闻报道”。在印第安纳州,一位奶奶是第一位赢得赛车500的80岁的女性。

That is awesome!

太棒了!

Stop! Stop! Anna, please, no feelings.

停!停!安娜,拜托,不要表露感情。

Right. But it is awesome that an 80-year-old grandmother wins a car race.

好的。但是,80岁的老奶奶赢得了一场汽车比赛,真是太棒了。

Just the facts, Anna.

只播报事实,安娜。

Right.

好的。

Hello, and welcome to The News. In Indiana, a grandmother is the first 80-year-old woman to win The Race Car 500.

大家好,欢迎收看“新闻报道”。在印第安纳州,一位奶奶是第一位赢得赛车500的80岁的女性。

She rarely talks to reporters. But when she does, she often says, "Nothing can stop me now!"

她很少接受记者采访。但是当她接受记者采访的时候,她经常说:“现在没有什么能阻止我了!”

I am very happy for her!

我为她感到非常高兴!

Stop, stop, stop!! Anna, you cannot say you are happy.

停,停,停!!安娜,你不能说你很高兴。

But I am happy.

但我很高兴。

But you can't say it.

但你不能说出来。

Why?

为什么?

This is the News. Happy and sad are feelings. You can't have them in The News.

这是“新闻报道”。高兴和伤心都是感情。你不能在“新闻报道”表露出你很高兴或伤心。

Okay. I got it.

好吧。我明白了。

Okay. Let's try the third story. She's reading the third story!

好吧。我们来试试第三个故事吧。她要读第三个故事了!

Let's try the third story.

我们来试试第三个故事吧。

Hello and welcome to The News.

大家好,欢迎收看“新闻报道”。

City politicians in Big Town are using city money to have a big party on a cruise ship.

大城市的政客们要用城市的钱在游轮上举办一个盛大的派对。

They are taking money for the party from the children's library.

他们要从儿童图书馆获取举办派对的钱。

What?! That makes me very angry.

什么?!这让我很生气。

No, no, no! Anna, you cannot say you are angry! This is The News!!!

不,不,不!安娜,你不能说你很生气!这是“新闻报道”!

What can I do, Ms. Weaver? Take out my feelings and put them here … on the news desk?

我可以做什么,韦弗女士?取出我的感情,把它们放在这里……放在新闻台上吗?

Yes. Yes. That's right! Now you've got it!

是的。是的。没错!现在你明白了!

Let's repeat the first story.

让我们来重复第一个故事。

This is going to be a very long day. Until next time!

今天会是非常漫长的一天。下次见!

Hello and welcome to The News.

大家好,欢迎收看“新闻报道”。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 织布者,织工

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
duckling ['dʌkliŋ]

想一想再看

n. 小鸭子

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。