手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA一起学英语-2级 > 正文

第20节:试驾 The Test Drive

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

That's a great idea. Rick, I think we should use this as the opening shot.

这是个好主意。瑞克,我认为我们应该用这个作为开场镜头。

Anna, did Ms. Weaver give us instructions for covering the car show?

安娜,韦弗女士指示我们报道车展了吗?

She did. She said that we need to show lots of cars.

是的。她说我们需要展示很多汽车。

She said we need to interview people. And she also said to have fun.

她说我们需要采访一些人。她还说要玩得开心。

Those were her exact words?

这些都是她的原话?

Yeah. She said, "Have fun, Anna!" And she is the boss.

是的。她说:“安娜,玩得开心!”她是老板。

Okay, Rick, are you--are you ready? OK. Hello, I'm Anna Matteo. Welcome to the Washington Car Show!

好了,瑞克,你准备好了吗?好的。大家好,我是安娜·马特奥。欢迎来到华盛顿车展!

People all over town are saying that if you like cars, this is the place to be!

全镇的人都在说,如果你喜欢汽车,那就来这里吧!

So, let's see what people are talking about. How was that? Okay? Is that Good?

那么,让我们来看看人们都在谈论些什么。怎么样?可以吗?这样好吗?

Anna, Penelope and Rick are making a news story about the Washington Car Show. Ms. Weaver gave them instructions.

安娜、佩内洛普和瑞克正在制作一个关于华盛顿车展的新闻故事。韦弗女士给了他们指示。

We often need to tell others what someone else said.

我们经常需要告诉别人某人说了什么。

There are two ways to do this.

有两种方法可以做到这一点。

One is to use the person's exact words and use quotation marks. We call this "direct speech."

一种是用对方的原话,并用引号。我们称之为“直接引语”。

For example, Ms. Weaver had said, "You need to show lots of cars."

例如,韦弗女士曾说,“你们需要展示很多汽车。”

The other way is to talk about what someone said. We call this "reported speech."

另一种方式是转述某人所说的话。我们称之为“间接引语”。

Anna tells Penelope: She said that we need to show lots of cars.

安娜告诉佩内洛普:她说我们需要展示很多汽车。

In this sentence, "she," is the subject, "said" is the reporting verb, "that" is the conjunction and "we need to show lots of cars" is the reporting clause.

在这个句子中,“she”是主语,“said”是引述动词,“that”是连词,“we need to show lots of cars”是引述句。

Keep watching, and listen for places where Anna talks about what someone else said!

继续看,注意听安娜转述别人说的话的句子!

This car show has many styles of vehicles.

这次车展有很多款式的汽车。

There are utility vehicles, classic cars, trucks, sports cars, and everyday vehicles.

有多功能车、老爷车、卡车、跑车和日常用车。

Okay, I think we got good interviews.

好了,我觉得我们采访得不错。

Me too! People all had very different opinions. But they all said they loved cars.

我也这么觉得!人们都有非常不同的观点。但他们都说他们喜欢汽车。

Anna, look -- a robot!

安娜,看——一个机器人!

A robot! A robot!

一个机器人!一个机器人!

Rick, we have to use the robot in the show!

瑞克,我们必须在节目中使用这个机器人!

What is your first name?

你叫什么名字?

Anna! Anna! Anna, you know, what an effort. What an effort to robot dance.

安娜!安娜!安娜,你跳得很努力。跳机器人舞很费劲的。

How about a round of applause for Anna! I've never seen anyone try so hard.

给安娜来点掌声吧!我从没见过有人这么努力跳。

Penelope, did you hear that? Hank the Robot said that he has never seen anyone dance like me.

佩内洛普,你听到了吗?机器人汉克说,他从来没有见过像我这样跳舞的人。

Uh, I think a lot of people here are saying that, Anna.

嗯,我想这里的很多人都会这么说,安娜。

That was fun. You know what someone told me? You can test drive a Jaguar at this car show.

很有趣。你知道有人告诉我什么吗?你可以在这次车展上试驾捷豹。

Now, that sounds fun. Let's go. Okay.

听起来很有趣。我们走吧。好吧。

This course is smooth. So you can drive faster.

这条路很平坦。这样你就可以开得更快。

He said…that I can't drive, unfortunately.

他说……不幸的是,我不可以开车。

Awesome. Oh my gosh…reverse.

太棒了。哦,我的天啊……倒车。

That was great. This is awesome.

太棒了。太棒了。

Are you ready to go on the rollercoaster?

你准备好体验“过山车”了吗?

I'm ready.

我准备好了。

Here we go!

我们开始吧!

That's awesome.

太棒了。

That was…That was awesome! I just want to go one more time. I promise. That's it. Just one more time.

太棒了!我只想再体验一次。我保证。就这样。就再来一次。

This course is bumpy and uneven. I was told that I could drive this course. So I am.

这条路崎岖不平。我被告知我可以在这条路上驾驶汽车。所以我来了。

Okay, Rick, are you rolling? Awesome. Okay, this course is uneven. But I think the ride will be smooth.

好了,瑞克,你开拍了吗?太棒了。好的,这条路不平坦。但我认为旅程会很顺利。

This hill is really steep.

这个斜坡真的很陡。

Oh my gosh. I can't tell you how much fun this is.

哦,我的天哪。我无法形容这有多有趣。

Penelope, that was so much fun! I think I need to go again.

佩内洛普,太有趣了!我觉得我需要再体验一次。

Uh, Anna, I think we have enough test drive video.

嗯,安娜,我觉得我们有足够的试驾视频了。

Ms. Weaver said to get a lot. So, I think I should go again.

韦弗女士说要多拍点。所以,我想我应该再来一次。

Rick, I'm going to go again. Until next time!

瑞克,我要再来一遍。下次见!

But I want to get lunch, Anna!

但是我想吃午饭,安娜!

Penelope said she wants to go to lunch. But I don't think that's going to happen soon. Visit our website for more!

佩内洛普说她想去吃午饭。但我认为这不会很快发生。了解更多信息,请访问我们的网站!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
applause [ə'plɔ:z]

想一想再看

n. 鼓掌,喝彩,赞许
v. 鼓掌

联想记忆
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 
conjunction [kən'dʒʌŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 连词,结合,关联,(事件等的)同时发生

联想记忆
steep [sti:p]

想一想再看

adj. 陡峭的,险峻的,(价格)过高的
n.

联想记忆
clause [klɔ:z]

想一想再看

n. 条款,款项,[语]从句,分句

联想记忆
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 织布者,织工

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
reverse [ri'və:s]

想一想再看

n. 相反,背面,失败,倒档
adj. 反面的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。