手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

内向人士约会生存指南

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

According to statistics, only a small percentage of you who watch our videos are actually subscribed.

据统计,只有一小部分看过视频的人真正订阅了我们的视频。

If you're not subscribed yet, and you enjoy what you see, do consider hitting the Subscribe button.

如果你还没有订阅,但是喜欢我们的视频内容,请考虑点击订阅按钮。

This encourages YouTube's algorithm in promoting more of our mental health content to more people out there.

这使YouTube的算法向更多的人推广我们的心理健康内容。

Hey Psych2Goers, welcome back.

嘿,Psych2Go的观众们,欢迎观看我们的视频。

In the age of dating apps like Hinge and Bumble, it's easy to sit behind a screen and swipe, but meeting your match can still be a daunting experience.

在像Hinge和Bumble这样的约会应用兴起的时代,坐在屏幕后面刷手机是很容易的,但约见你的匹配对象仍然是一次令人望而生畏的经历。

Does this sound like something you relate to?

这听起来像和你有关的事情吗?

If so, this video might be beneficial for you as we're going to outline some tips for introverts looking to join the dating scene.

如果与你有关的话,这段视频可能会对你有所帮助,因为我们将为那些想要加入约会现场的内向人士总结一些小贴士。

If you want more tips and tricks on living life as an introvert, why not check out Psych2Go's very own ebook called "An Introvert's Survival Guide," which can be found on our website and is linked in the description box below.

如果你想要了解更多关于内向人士生活的小贴士和诀窍,为什么不去看一下Psych2Go的电子书“内向人士的生存指南”,这本书可以在我们的网站上找到,链接在下面的描述框中。

With that said, here are 10 tips for dating as an introvert.

话虽如此,这里有10个关于内向人士约会的小贴士。

Number one, try not to assume how your date sees you.

第一,尽量不要思考你的约会对象是怎么看你的。

Do you tend to assume what people are thinking about you?

你倾向于思考人们对你的看法吗?

As an introvert, you might not talk about yourself as much, which means there are many things your date won't know about you.

作为一个内向的人,你可能不会那么多地谈论自己,这意味着你的约会对象不知道关于你的很多事情。

How about taking charge of those and bringing up a topic on something you like.

我们来负责这些事情,然后提出一个你喜欢的话题,怎么样?

This way, your focus can be on what you enjoy talking about rather than overthinking how your date views you.

这样,你的注意力就可以集中在你喜欢谈论的事情上,而不是过多地考虑你的约会对象对你的看法。

Who knows, this might lead you to uncover similar interests.

谁知道呢,这可能会让你发现相似的兴趣。

Number two, do things your way.

第二,按你自己的方式做事。

Do you ever turn down dates because you're not comfortable with the suggested activity?

你有没有因为对提议的活动感到不舒服而拒绝约会?

If things like bar scenes, aren't for you, how about suggesting an alternative meetup spot?

如果像酒吧这样的场景不适合你,提议你去另一个聚会地点怎么样?

Places like cafes or restaurants can provide a much more intimate space that creates a warm and more inviting conversation.

像咖啡馆或餐馆这样的地方可以提供一个更亲密的空间,创造更温暖、更有吸引力的对话。

If the person you're dating, isn't willing to try things you like, then they're most likely not the one for you.

如果你约会的那个人不愿意尝试你喜欢的东西,那么他们很可能不适合你。

Number three, wear something comfortable and familiar.

第三,穿让你舒适和熟悉的衣服。

If you hate wearing a dress and heels, forcing yourself into such an outfit is going to leave you feeling out of your comfort zone and more self-conscious.

如果你讨厌穿连衣裙和高跟鞋,强迫自己穿上这样的衣服会让你感觉离开了你的舒适区,更加难为情。

If on the other hand, you love wearing a dress and heels, then by all means, go ahead.

另一方面,如果你喜欢穿连衣裙和高跟鞋,那么一定要穿。

The main point here is to wear what you will feel most comfortable in.

这里的要点是穿你觉得最舒服的衣服。

That way you can focus on engaging with the other person, rather than thinking about the outfit you're wearing.

这样你就可以专注于与他人打交道,而不是考虑你穿的衣服。

Number four, prep a little on conversational topics.

第四,准备一些对话话题。

If you find yourself being extra anxious over what to talk about, maybe you could try thinking of a few conversations starters before the date.

如果你发现自己对谈论什么感到格外焦虑,也许你可以试着在约会前想一些开场白。

This way you can go into the date, feeling more confident and relaxed.

这样一来,你就可以开始约会,感觉更自信、更轻松。

Some conversations starter topics might include interesting anecdotes of your life or a particular questions you would like to ask your date.

一些谈话开始的话题可能包括你生活中有趣的趣闻轶事,或者你想问你的约会对象的特定问题。

Once the conversation start, it's often much easier to maintain them.

一旦对话开始,维护话题通常会容易得多。

Number five, focus on yourself.

第五,专注于你自己。

Do you tend to overanalyze everything after a date?

约会后你会不会对每件事都分析过头?

Such as if and when they'll text you or whether they'll ask you on another date.

比如他们会不会发短信给你,或者他们会不会再次与你约会。

Rather than obsessing over how the other person thinks the date went, try to focus on yourself and what's important to you.

与其纠结于别人对约会的看法,不如试着把注意力集中在你自己身上和对你来说重要的事情上。

This will help you learn to love your introverted demands for withdrawal and how to balance dating amongst all the other areas of your life.

这将帮助你学会喜欢你内向的要求,以及学会如何在约会与生活中的其他方面取得平衡。

Number six, be well fed.

第六,要吃饱。

Have you ever been so hungry that you can't focus on the task at hand?

你有没有因为太饿而无法集中精力做手头的工作?

Well, there's nothing quite like a hungry and therefore seemingly impatient person on a date.

嗯,没有什么比一个饥肠辘辘的约会对象更让人不耐烦的了。

If you're getting hungry right before, maybe have a quick snack.

如果你之前饿了,也许可以吃点快餐。

So your attention is not solely focused on your rumbling tummy.

你的注意力不仅仅集中在你叽里咕噜的肚子上。

This will allow you to feel more present on the date, and it'll be a more enjoyable experience for the both of you.

这会让你在约会时感觉更有感觉,对你们两人来说都会是一次更愉快的体验。

Number seven, don't take tips from movies or TV shows.

第七,不要从电影或电视节目中获取建议。

Whilst we all might have secretly wanted to be as charming as Mary Jensen or as smooth as Joey Tribbiani.

虽然我们都可能偷偷地想要像玛丽·延森一样迷人,或者像乔伊·崔比亚尼一样圆滑。

There is a not so fine line between reality and fantasy.

现实和幻想之间没有那么细微的界限。

TV shows and movies are a great source of entertainment, but that's all we should view them as entertainment.

电视节目和电影是一个很好的娱乐来源,但我们应该仅仅把它们视为娱乐。

Don't use them as a handbook to real life dating because unlike these perfectly scripted, produced and edited shows, our lives don't always have the happy ending that movies promise.

不要把它们当作现实生活中约会的手册,因为不像这些完美的剧本、制作和剪辑的节目,我们的生活并不总是像电影承诺的那样有幸福的结局。

Number eight, listen to some music before you step out the door.

第八,出门前听听音乐。

Is music something that alters your mood?

音乐会改变你的情绪吗?

Playing feel good tunes that make you wanna dance and sing along right before a date can help you feel more energetic, enthused and confident.

在约会前播放让你想跳舞和唱歌的美妙曲调可以让你感觉更有活力、热情和自信。

Before your date, how about empowering yourself with your favorite songs.

约会之前,听听你最喜欢的歌,让自己充满力量。

Perhaps some K-pop maybe some Ariana Grande, or did someone say Lizzo?

也许是一些韩国流行乐,也许是一些阿里安娜·格兰德,或者是有人说了利佐?

Number nine, allow yourself to express things.

第九,允许你自己表达一些东西。

If you're feeling a certain way, let it out.

如果你有某种感觉,那就发泄出来。

If you're really enjoying your date, let them know.

如果你真的喜欢你的约会对象,让他们知道。

If they've said something that doesn't sit right, you're welcome to share your thoughts.

如果他们说了什么不对劲的话,欢迎分享你的想法。

Your emotions are valid in any setting.

你的情绪在任何情况下都是有效的。

So if you have something you wanna say, say it.

所以如果你有什么想说的,就说出来。

It can help the other person feel appreciated and invite them to share how they feel.

这可以帮助另一个人感到被欣赏,并邀请他们分享他们的感受。

And it can also help stimulate interesting discussions.

这还可以帮助激发有趣的讨论。

Don't hold yourself back, letting your date know more about how you feel will inevitably let them learn more about who you truly are.

不要犹豫,让你的约会对象更了解你的感受,这样他们就会更了解真正的你。

And number 10, date someone who gets you.

第十,和懂你的人约会。

Whilst there's always room for compromise, ultimately, you should date someone who gets you and accepts you for who you are.

虽然总有妥协的余地,但最终,你应该和懂你、接受你的人约会。

If you're wanting some extra encouragement, try new activities, dating an extrovert can help, but if they make you feel bad about yourself or overly push you to do things you don't wanna do, they probably aren't the one for you.

如果你想要一些额外的鼓励,试试新的活动,和一个性格外向的人约会会有帮助,但如果他们让你感觉不好,或者过度强迫你做你不想做的事情,他们可能不适合你。

When you're with someone who makes you feel comfortable and safe, you shouldn't have to justify your introversion or apologize for who you are.

当你和一个让你感到舒适和安全的人在一起时,你不应该为你的内向辩解或为你是谁而道歉。

So there you have it. 10 tips on dating as an introvert.

现在你就知道了。作为一个内向人士约会的10个小贴士。

Did any of these tips help you?

这些小贴士对你有帮助吗?

If so, please let us know which ones in the comments below.

如果有,请在下面的评论中告诉我们是哪些。

If you're wanting to join a community, especially designed for introverts, please check out our introvert channel called Introverts Unite.

如果你想加入一个专门为内向人士设计的社区,请查看我们名为“内向者联盟”的内向者频道。

This can also be found in the description box, along with our ebook mentioned earlier.

这也可以在描述框中找到,以及我们前面提到的电子书中找到。

As always, thank you so much for watching.

一如既往,非常感谢您的收看。

If you enjoyed this video, please like, subscribe to Psych2Go if you haven't already.

如果你喜欢这个视频,请点赞,如果你还没有订阅Psych2Go,请订阅。

And share this with any other introverts you know who needs some dating advice.

如果你认识的其他内向人士需要一些约会建议,请分享视频。

Thanks for watching. And we'll see you next time.

谢谢收看。我们下次再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
outline ['əutlain]

想一想再看

n. 轮廓,大纲
vt. 概述,画出轮廓

联想记忆
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
compromise ['kɔmprəmaiz]

想一想再看

n. 妥协,折衷,折衷案
vt. 妥协处理,危

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
intimate ['intimeit,'intimit]

想一想再看

adj. 亲密的,私人的,秘密的
n. 密友<

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
impatient [im'peiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不耐烦的,急躁的

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。