手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

让恋爱关系变得牢固的7个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Have you ever been in a relationship or had someone around you who was in relationship?

你有没有谈过恋爱,或者身边有谈恋爱的人?

Did you think about certain aspects of the relationship?

你考虑过这段关系的某些方面吗?

Not knowing if it makes it stronger or weaker.

不知道这会让这段关系变得更牢靠还是更疏远。

In today's world, where most of us are either surrounded by relationships or are in a relationship ourselves, it can be hard to identify what makes a strong relationship and what doesn't.

在当今世界,我们中的大多数人要么被身边恋爱的人包围,要么自己也处于一段恋爱关系中,很难区分什么能建立牢固的恋爱关系,什么不能。

To help you with that, these are seven things strong relationships have in common.

为了帮助你做到这一点,以下是牢固恋爱关系的七个共同点。

Number one, communication.

第一,沟通。

It is rightly said that communication is key.

有句话说得对,沟通是关键。

If there's a gap in communication, you may not be able to express your wants and needs to your partner and vice versa.

如果沟通有隔阂,你可能无法向你的伴侣表达你的愿望和需要,反之亦然。

Not being able to communicate properly leaves room for misunderstandings, which isn't something that one might want in a strong relationship.

沟通不顺畅会给误解留下空间,这是一个人在牢固恋爱关系中所不希望看到的。

Telling your partner how you feel as soon as you notice something is the best approach to be open with them.

一旦你注意到什么,就告诉你的伴侣你的感受,这是对他们敞开心扉的最好方式。

Don't wait for it to go away.

不要等它消失了。

Discuss it so you can begin working on a solution instead of hoping it'll resolve itself.

讨论它,这样你就可以开始着手解决方案,而不是希望它会自动解决。

Number two, trust.

第二,信任。

Trust is one of the core components of a relationship and must be there in a strong relationship.

信任是一段关系的核心组成部分,而且在牢固的关系中必须存在

One, two people trust each other.

一,两个人互相信任。

They give each other and themselves a sense of confidence and empowerment.

他们给彼此和自己一种自信和赋权的感觉。

Trusting your partner will help your relationship and overcoming several obstacles along the way, because they know that no matter what, you've got their back and vice versa.

相信你的伴侣会帮助你们的关系,并克服沿途的障碍,因为他们知道无论发生什么,你都会支持他们,反之亦然。

Number three, compromise.

第三,妥协。

No relationship will have zero fights or arguments.

任何关系都不会没有争吵和争论。

Every individual is different and has their own set of thoughts and opinions, which another person may not understand.

每个人都是不同的,有自己的一套想法和观点,而其他人可能无法理解。

However, wherever possible, it's crucial to strive to find win-win solutions that will satisfy both you and your partner.

然而,只要有可能,最重要的是要努力找到双赢的解决方案,让你和你的伴侣都满意。

Try to find a way to build a path forward, but some form of solution that feels like a fair compromise to everyone.

试着找到一条前进的道路,但要找到某种形式的解决方案,让每个人都感到公平。

In those moments, having a common understanding of what compromise really means is both healthy and necessary for the relationship to thrive.

在那些时刻,对妥协的真正含义有一个共同的理解,这对关系的发展是健康和必要的。

Number four, alone time.

第四,独处时间。

Have you ever spent so much time with someone that you sometimes just want a few minutes to yourself?

你有没有花太多时间和一个人在一起,以至于有时你只想独处几分钟?

If your partner is always reliant on you for organizing arrangements with friends and family, or even just planning date nights, and you want more independence in the relationship?

如果你的伴侣总是依赖你来安排与朋友和家人的活动,甚至是计划约会之夜,而你却想在关系中获得更多的独立性?

It could lead to conflict.

这可能会导致冲突。

For example, some people require more alone time to relax.

例如,有些人需要更多的独处时间来放松。

Whereas others are more of a social butterfly who feeds off the energy of others.

而其他人则更像是一只社交蝴蝶,从与他人交往中获得能量。

If you belong to the former type of people and feel guilty about not spending time with your partner, there's no need to feel guilty about spending time alone.

如果你属于前一种类型的人,并且为没有花时间和你的伴侣在一起而感到内疚,那么就没有必要为独处时间而感到内疚。

Couples, regardless of how close they are, benefit from independence and alone time.

情侣们,无论他们有多亲密,都能从独立和独处中受益。

After spending some time away from each other and taking time to do activities that make you feel good, both you and your partner will feel revived and in a better mindset.

在分开一段时间后,花些时间做一些让你感觉良好的活动,你和你的伴侣都会感到振作起来,并且有一个更好的心态。

Number five, a common goal.

第五,共同的目标。

Relationship that are held together by a common purpose and vision for what they can achieve are the most meaningful and strong relationships.

因为共同的目标和愿景而维系在一起的关系是最有意义和最牢固的关系。

When two people share a common goal, they feel like they're part of a team and the more likely to stick together.

当两个人有共同的目标时,他们会觉得自己是团队的一部分,更有可能团结在一起。

Even if you're dissatisfied with the person with whom you are in a relationship, if you have a common goal, you're much more inclined to stick it out and find a way to make things work.

即使你对和你交往的人不满意,如果你们有共同的目标,你也更倾向于坚持到底,找到解决问题的方法。

Purpose builds relationships.

目的建立关系。

And when you go out of your way to find it, your relationship improves and strengthens.

当你不遗余力地去寻找目标时,你们的关系会得到改善和加强。

Number six, forgiveness.

第六,宽恕。

Holding on to baggage weighs heavily on any relationship.

对任何恋爱关系来说,紧握包袱都是沉重的负担。

Resentment, dissatisfaction, and frustration.

怨恨、不满和沮丧。

When left unresolved deplete trust and drain your energy.

如果问题得不到解决,就会耗尽信任,耗尽你的精力。

When you can communicate how you feel and let it go, you know you're in a strong relationship.

当你能交流你的感受并让它过去时,你就知道你们处于一段牢固的关系中。

You can overlook flaws and shortcomings, you help each other out.

你们可以忽略缺陷和不足,你们可以互相帮助。

You move on after learning from your experiences.

在从你的经验中吸取教训之后,你就会继续前进。

And number seven, you uplift each other.

第七,你们彼此支持。

In a strong relationship, two people constantly support each other and help one another grow into a better version of themselves.

在一段牢固的关系中,两个人不断地相互支持,帮助对方成长为更好的自己。

In the long run, uplifting each other will also help your relationship flourish.

从长远来看,让彼此振作起来也会帮助你们的关系蓬勃发展。

Does your relationship have any of these traits or maybe you see it in your friend's relationship?

你的恋爱关系有没有这些特点,或许你在你朋友的恋爱关系中看到了这些特点?

Love comes in several ways and someone who you love may not come with these traits, but that doesn't mean they aren't a good partner.

爱有多种方式,你爱的人可能不具备这些特质,但这并不意味着他们不是一个好伴侣。

Find ways to work on these things together to have a stronger and healthier relationship with your partner.

想办法一起解决这些问题,和你的伴侣建立更牢固、更健康的关系。

Do you think we missed something?

你觉得我们有什么遗漏的吗?

Let us know in the comments down below.

请在下面的评论中让我们知道。

Please like and share this with friends that might find insight in this video as well.

请点赞并与朋友们分享此视频,他们可能也会在这个视频中找到真知灼见。

Make sure to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more content.

一定要订阅Psych2Go,点击通知铃了解更多内容。

All the references used are in the description box below.

所有使用的参考资料都在下面的描述框中。

Thanks for watching, and we'll see you next time.

感谢您的收看,我们下次再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flourish ['flʌriʃ]

想一想再看

vi. 繁荣,茂盛,活跃,手舞足蹈
vt. 挥

联想记忆
crucial ['kru:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 关键的,决定性的

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
resolve [ri'zɔlv]

想一想再看

n. 决定之事,决心,坚决
vt. 决定,解决

联想记忆
communication [kə.mju:ni'keiʃn]

想一想再看

n. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信

 
dissatisfied [,dis'sætisfaid]

想一想再看

adj. 不满意的;不高兴的;流露不满的 v. 使不满(

 
compromise ['kɔmprəmaiz]

想一想再看

n. 妥协,折衷,折衷案
vt. 妥协处理,危

联想记忆
frustration [frʌs'treiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 挫折,令人沮丧的东西

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。