手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

毁掉你生活的5个习惯

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

- According to statistics, only a small percentage of you who watch our videos are actually subscribed.

-据统计,观看我们视频的用户中,实际订阅的比例很小。

If you're not subscribed yet and you enjoy what you see do consider hitting the subscribe button.

如果您还没有订阅,并且您喜欢视频内容的话,那么请考虑点击订阅按钮。

This encourages YouTube's algorithm in promoting more of our mental health content to more people out there.

这使得YouTube的算法向更多的人推广我们的心理健康内容。

- Hey, psych2goers and welcome back to our channel.

-嗨,psych2go的观众们,欢迎观看我们的视频。

Why do most bad situations you face take a turn for the worse?

为什么你面临的大多数糟糕情况都会变得更糟?

What do you do when you're overcome by a powerful emotion?

当你沉浸于强烈的情绪中时,你会怎么做?

Do you still end up acting out on them despite knowing better?

即使知道怎样更好的情况下,你最后还是会对他们发泄情绪吗?

Especially in the heat of the moment, it's easy to get carried away and end up doing or saying things that you later regret.

尤其是在情绪激动的时候,很容易忘乎所以,最后做了或说了一些事后会后悔的话。

Yikes! And with whom does the blame lie?

呵!这该怪谁呢?

Emotions. Your emotions are vital.

情绪。你的情绪至关重要。

They tell you a lot about your surroundings and how to best move forward.

情绪会告诉你很多关于你周围环境的信息,以及如何最好地继续前进。

But how to tell when they begin to control you altogether?

但如何分辨情绪是什么时候开始完全控制你的呢?

Here are five signs that you might be acting out of emotion and that it might be beneficial for you to take a step back and process your emotions prior to moving forward.

这里有五个迹象表明,你的行为可能是出于情绪,在继续前进之前,退一步处理你的情绪可能是有益的。

One, you focus on getting back at them.

第一,你专注于对他们进行报复。

Are you often trying to create in them the same feeling that they instilled in you back then?

你是否经常试图在他们身上创造出他们当年灌输给你的那种感觉?

The saying "Two wrongs don't make a right" really holds true here.

“两个错误不等于一个正确”这句话在这里是正确的。

In a burst of emotion, you sort of retaliate.

在情绪爆发的时候,你有点报复心理。

As a result, you fail to realize that this kind of response really doesn't help the situation at all.

结果,你没有意识到,这种反应真的对情况没有任何帮助。

It continues to foster ill will and does not allow for the situation to cool or a solution to present itself.

情绪继续助长恶意,不允许局势冷却或出现解决方案。

Two, you here rather than listen.

第二,你只是在这里而没有倾听。

Are you in the habit of allowing others to speak just so you can deliver a response?

你是否习惯于允许别人发言,这样你才能做出回应?

When you hear them out just so you can formulate an answer, you're not really listening.

当你把他们的话听完,这样你才能给出一个答案,而你并没有真正在听。

You're enabled to truly grasp and understand where the other person's coming from.

只有认真倾听,你才能真正领会和理解他人想法的来龙去脉。

You may be using that information that they give you as ammo to strengthen your points and shoot it right back at them.

你可能会利用他们给你的信息作为弹药来加强你的观点,并直接向他们射击。

It might be something to keep an eye out for as listening without understanding causes one to jump to conclusions.

这可能是需要注意的事情,因为听而不去理解会导致一个人急于下结论。

You may fail to see the bigger picture and end up acting rashly.

你可能看不到大局,最终就会轻率行事。

Three, you play the blame game.

第三,你玩推卸责任的游戏。

Are you quick to believe that everyone else has wronged you and that you've done everything perfectly?

你会不会很快就认为其他人都冤枉了你,认为你做的每件事都很完美?

When emotions run high, you become insistent upon proving the other wrong.

当情绪激动时,你会变得坚持要证明对方是错的。

This can cloud your judgment of who's at fault.

这可能会影响你判断谁做错了。

It makes it difficult for you to introspect and own up to your mistakes.

这会让你很难反省和承认自己的错误。

As a result, you grasp another shoulder to shift the burden onto.

因此,你抓住另一个人的肩膀,把责任转移到别人身上。

Thinking, "Maybe I did something wrong here" can help prevent things from blowing out of proportion.

想一想,“也许我在这里做错了什么”可以帮助防止事情继续恶化。

Four, you're set on mulling over the details.

第四,你已经开始仔细考虑细节了。

Are you replaying that situation over and over again in your head?

你是不是在脑子里一遍又一遍地重演那个情景?

Do you find it hard to forgive and forget?

你觉得原谅和忘记很难吗?

If the solution seems out of focus that's because you're more focused on what happened and how it made you feel.

如果解决方案看起来没有重点,那是因为你更专注于发生的事情以及它给你带来的感觉。

And this isn't to say that you're not allowed to express your emotions, you definitely are.

这并不是说你不能表达自己的情绪,你绝对可以表达。

But if you're constantly focusing on the negative and not striving to come to a resolution or a better way to move forward,

但如果你总是专注于消极的方面,而不是努力找到一个解决方案或更好的方法来前进,

that might be a sign that you're running away with your emotions at that point.

这可能是一个迹象,表明在这件事上任由你的情绪发展。

Five, there is no pause between intense emotion and action.

第五,在激烈的情绪和行动之间没有停顿。

So, think of the last time you experienced a really intense emotion.

那么,想一想你上一次体验到真正强烈的情绪是什么时候。

Did you act on it immediately?

你立即采取行动了吗?

Chances are you did not pause to ponder.

很可能你没有停下来想一想。

Oftentimes when you're acting from a very emotional mind, it lacks logic.

通常情况下,当你情绪激动时,你的行为缺乏逻辑。

Even though emotions tell you how to best respond to a situation, if it's a really intense one, sometimes that reaction or emotional response will elicit something in you, even you yourself don't recognize.

即使情绪告诉你如何最好地应对一种情况,如果情绪真的很强烈,有时这种反应或情绪反应会引发你内心的某些东西,即使你自己也没有意识到。

And so you act in a way that is so not you, in retrospect.

所以回想起来,你的行为完全不是你自己。

As the saying goes, "Think before you act".

俗话说,“三思而后行”。

This shows taking a step back to really think about what just happened and how you should respond, helps ground you in the present rather than letting emotions fly high.

这表明你需要退后一步,认真思考刚刚发生的事情以及你应该如何应对,这有助于把你禁锢在当下,而不是让情绪爆发。

So, should suppressing your emotions be it out of fear, out of embarrassment or out of shame, be your preferred response?

所以,压抑你的情绪是出于恐惧、尴尬还是羞愧,是你的首选反应吗?

Rather it is prudent to best utilize your emotions in an effective way.

相反,明智的做法是有效地利用你的情绪。

By learning to recognize, process and express these feelings, you can stay true to yourself.

通过学习识别、处理和表达这些感觉,你可以保持真实的自我。

Even in the face of extreme emotion, staying connected with rational thought helps you reach a state where you're a bit calmer and can respond with a more level head.

即使面对极端的情绪,保持理性思考也能帮助你达到一种状态,在这种状态下,你会变得更冷静,也能以更冷静的头脑做出反应。

Such an approach benefits not only you, your mental health, and also the people around you and the relationships that you have.

这种方法不仅有利于你自己,你的心理健康,也有利于你周围的人和你的人际关系。

Do any of these describe your experience, or are there any signs that aren't included in this list?

以上这些是否描述了你的经历,或者是否有哪些迹象没有包括在这个列表中?

Leave a comment down below and please feel free to share any thoughts you have as well.

请在下面留言,也可以随时分享你的想法。

If you find this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with those out there wondering why they always see red.

如果你觉得这个视频有用,一定要点赞,和那些想知道为什么自己总是火冒三丈的人分享。

Don't forget to subscribe to Pysch2Go and hit the notification bell for more new videos.

别忘了订阅Pysch2Go,点击通知铃以获取更多新视频。

Thanks for watching.

感谢您的收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
prevent [pri'vent]

想一想再看

v. 预防,防止

联想记忆
prudent ['pru:dənt]

想一想再看

adj. 谨慎的,有远见的,精打细算的

 
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
proportion [prə'pɔ:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比例,均衡,部份,(复)体积,规模
vt

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。